Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
pokemon gijinka rp ((open and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so would you join?
  yes
  no
  CAKE!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:31 pm
Vincent smirked. "Name's Vincent. I have no terms, but expect no mercy." He said closing his eyes. "Now then..." He said as they shot open and glowed abit as he exerted his pressure ability on the area. "You'll find that your moves will become harder to pull off." He said as he looked at their faces. "Your faces...haha...its good to see that look again after a century." He said calmly as he sat crossed legged again. "I've got a question, if you beat me and capture me. How will you mean to command me? Do you have the symbols that show your power?" he said referring to badges.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:13 pm
"Symbols... Badges..." Rock pulled out his wallet to reveal 3 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges inside, clipped on a flap. "All were earned in eanest ways. Is that enough to you?" Rock asked monotonously. To Rock, badges meant nothing. It was the trainer who made the difference. Which was why he didn't own many badges and didn't slave himself in aquiring more. Maybe that was why his pokemon weren't as higher leveled as the ones who did so or were trapped at this stage. "Hugo, start this off. Show him what you got. You know what type he is, so your psychic attacks are going to be useless. Work with what you got left." Rock suggested to his ghastly, only getting a nod from Hugo.

((He owns the 4 first badges from Johto and the 2 first from Kanto, plus the one from his home town; Saffron))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:38 pm
Vincent smirked. "Badges and what makes some pokemon obey orders...." He said crossing his arms waiting for Hugo to move.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:57 pm
"Perhaps..." Rock replied with a shrug. Hugo was analyzing his chances. He knew what Rock wanted him to do. He raised his hand and used curse upon Spiritomb, using up half of his life to inflict damage every turn. Though not very effective, it would still hurt the Spiritomb, dealing 1/4 of the spiritomb's max health every turn starting now. Rock reached into his backpack during that time to get the hyper potion he kept in case of big problems, such as now. He was only hoping Hugo wouldn't faint on the next attack.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:00 pm
Vincent chuckled. "Curse....such a simple move." He said as he used nasty plot before trying to use hypnosis on Hugo. "Go to sleep. It'll be over soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:19 pm
Hugo shook it off immediately, as it had failed. In response, Rock used the hyper potion had had gotten, returning Hugo to full health. That also meant that the spiritomb had dropped down to half it's health by now. "It may be a simple move, but it's working." Hugo chuckled a little before using night shade.

((I'd assume that bell would have gotten Luke back if Hugo does faint, is that alright?))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:23 am
((Idk... Prolly wait on Molly))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:28 pm
Vinecent growled before using a full restore and firing off a dark pulse. "This will be the end of your chances or victory!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:43 pm
((You are aware that Vincent has fainted, right? Curse takes 1/4th every turn. I double-counted to be sure before making a foul of myself. That's not counting the night shade move that brought him down a bit more. Rock could've thrown a pokeball right after your nasty plot and would've had great chances at success. =/))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 pm
((no i wasn't aware cause i kinda figured considering how strong spiritomb is he'd live for a few more turns. Plus considering how weak nightshade would be on him.))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:58 pm
((Well... I'm waiting for Molly to respond to me... So how's everyone's day been? Oh and Voodoo, the Dark Protector rp started))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:54 pm
((Nightshade is actually 1X damage and it clearly also says for the move curse when executed by a ghost =/ I verified what affected what and how with bulbapedia (the pokemon wiki =P) so, idk... XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:01 pm
(I don't really know what to do right now either. I'm trying to start up a new rp, but so far only one person is interested, which is good but hopefully more people will get interested in it)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:38 pm
((Well, here's a suggestion =P Make an edit, remove the nasty plot and replace it by him using a full heal he was holding or something =P It;;ll keep him alive 4 more turns =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:23 pm
Samantha looked at the arcanine and smiled shyly

when she heard the arcanine Alexis tured around and said "hey, why did you just run off earlier?"she said a bit angry."oh and my names Alexis"she said remembering Alex and his Pokemon  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff