Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply Fundamentals :: Application Approval ||→ {3}
⇨ Profile Guide and Application Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:22 pm
User Image

________Personal Identification
Name: Aric Olfsson
Race: Stragari ( Myrothimir )
Physical Description: Standing at eight foot tall and three hundred pounds, Aric is a powerfully built man. A driving force that was a product of the hash lands of his birth.

Fears:

• Losing his mind to that of the beast.

• Opening up on a romantic level is a source of great fear him. If someone were to ever see the side he struggles with so, and then reject him because of it, he would be destroyed beyond repair.

• Not exactly a fear but an expansion of his earlier social struggle. Because of his upbringing Aric struggles even more so when dealing with women. Never having been around many for most of his life has lead to a sort of shy little boy personality when dealing with them. Especially if he finds them attractive.

• Blackscale. A disease that affects a few individuals from his clan. The steel that is produced from the their bodies may sometimes grow out of control. Consuming their entire bodies as motionless black statues. A secret fear of Aric is that he may develop this at some point.

• Lingering fear of the perception of his race. Hides his true nature from the shame of before the plague took him.

Personality:

| Respectful | Constantly holding himself to his own standards, Aric always strives to grant a measure of respect to everyone he meets.

| Courageous | Full of a courage that boarders on the wild and rash, Aric faces any challenge set before him with a excitement that is often times enough to draw him out of his introspection. During a battle there is no greater time when he feels so alive.

| Honorable | Aric always does he best to hold himself to a higher standard than others commonly associated with his race. It is a sense of great pride in him that he continually seeks to controll his emotions and to always remain trustworthy.

| Compassionate | While he would never admit it Aric has a soft heart and is a closeted romantic. Really he yearns for someone special that he might yet be able to form a deep enough connection to so that he can reveal this fact. Until then it remains hidden away. Oh, and he likes to cuddle. Big spoon little spoon it doesn't matter to him.

| Loyal | Almost to a fault Aric will defend someone who has earned his trust with his life. Even when they perhaps don't deserve it.

| Violent | Not all traits of the dragon can be considered boons. For his entire life, and to his greatest shame, Aric struggles with the aggression in his heart. To him, giving into this beastial is a sign of weakness and is the exact opposite to everything he wishes to achieve in himself.

| Withdrawn | As with all Myrothimir, Aric is a quiet and reflective soul. He says clearly what is on his mind regardless of how blunt it sounds.

History:

Era of Attention:

Born in the struggling homelands of his Stragari heritage, Aric began his life in a small clan of Myrothimir. Specifically a small subset of Myrothimir known as the Drangonmaw Clan. As the name would suggest those born to it name their patron deity after the dragon, some tales even go back to the clan's founding, saying that it was the these great beasts that the clan formed a pact with as opposed to the nameless demons that other Myrothimir drew their strength from. Though whether these tales hold any merit beyond what vain attempts at glory grabbing the elders cooked up is a mystery. Were their characters anything to measure this by, one would assume that the Dragonmaw picked a demon all the same as most of the clan lean torwards violent tendencies.

But that is a question for the philosophers, here is the story of one little boy named Aric, Son of Olaf. Aric's mother had died in childbirth which left him in the sole care of his father. Not that he was a bad parent by any means, but due to the nature of social women in the clan, this left Aric surrounded by men for almost all of his life. Without the softness of a mother's grace Aric's already poor social skills were stunted even more than one might expect from a Myrothimir.

During his teens Aric grew up as most other in the clan did. Everyday he would go into town for the telling their history so none might ever forget the threat that they still face. Then during midday, each child would go off to the study under the apprenticeship that best suited their skills. For Aric this was metal work for, as like his father, he possessed a greater natural talent for manipulating his steel scales than others. As a result his time was driven solely to the forge until he came home at the end of the day to rest.

During the time of his early adulthood Aric was excepted, as with all young ones, to learn the martial talents. Those of the Dragonmaw are required by law to all be soldiers capable enough of defending their homeland from the encroaching threat of the Vortex. Many of these hunts were things as simple as going out to bring back great beasts or going to war with other clans, but Aric felt the crave for something more. He recognized the threat for what it was and what it will grow to be if they do not come up with the power to defeat it. It is for this reason that Aric left to the only place that felt he could attain this power, the shinobi lands from across the sea.

Thus began Aric's left life in the land of lightning. It was a hard existence, facing the lingering hatred that his people had caused over a generation ago, the man went into hiding. Shaving down his horns and taking to wearing armor that hides his scales, Aric almost completely reinvented himself in his determination to his quest. Ironically, in spite of these sacrifices, fate had judged him unworthy and struck him down with the plague of the past. Now awake in the future, the Dragonkin seeks to rebuild what he lost and finish his long journey.

Personal Attributes:
      • Demonic Visage: Myrothimir already have the bone-like (Metal in the case of Aric) structures mentioned in their entry, but some have more demonic appearances than others. Taking this Personal Attribute causes your nails to become as hard as granite, gaining the ability to be used as weapons that inherently do D - ranked damage without any Stamina input, and cannot be broken. Uses Unarmed proficiency for combat. Furthermore, gain a natural C - ranked Defense bonus with a Scale of 3. Requires three [3] full rest periods to restore.

• Hardened Survivor: To be Stragari is to be a survivor of the harshest and most hostile lands in the known world. Bitter cold and terrible heat alike matter little to them, for they've lived through extremes of both as a matter of course. As such, when referencing natural hazards from temperature and natural exposure in hot or cold temperatures the number of posts of exposure required for each step of the Hazard is doubled, taking significantly longer to impact them.

• Draconian Lineage: Aric gains 3 additional evo points.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank:
Classes:
      • Titan

Disciplines:
      • Maelstrom ( Body Enhancement: Fire )

Casting Methods:
      Aric's substitute or "casting method" for his spells are the subtle movements in his eyes.

________Evolutionary Traits (Evo's)
      • Divine Gaze || As a apex predator the dragon's eyes are built to be able to see the terrified life forces of their prey.
      • Pain Ignorance || Hard, muscled, and built to withstand all the fury of a volcano, a dragon's scales are not so easily perturbed by something as inconsequential as "pain".
      • Steelborn || Born and raised in the bowels of the earth has left a deeper than average connection to the element than most other Myrothimir can claim.
      • Wasteborn || Equally so, the dragon's fire burns deep within Aric's veins. The heat that rolls off his body as natural for him, is enough to make others wither under it's intensity.
      • Wasted || In conjunction with Aric's dragon blood, not only does he have the power to wither those under his heat but he boosts a resistance to it as well.

Archetype: Fighter
      Stats:
          Power: 6
          Agility: 4
          Intelligence: 2
          Chakra: 2

Stamina Pool: [ 250 ]
      Mana Pool: [ 150 ]
          Materialization:
          Elements:
          tab • Fire
          tab • Wind

Passive Benefits:
      • Large Build: All Stragari are large in stature, with broad shoulders and overly developed muscles. This allows them to use one [1] size category of weapon larger without Special Training. Example, they may use a Large Two Handed Weapon as if it were a Medium Two Handed Weapon, or a Large One Handed Weapon. This comes at the cost of needing special armor, causing a 25% increase cost to buying armor, and requiring one [1] more material than normal to craft.

• Berserker Blood: When below one quarter [1/4] of total Stamina value, the Berserker's Blood activates. This causes Power and Agility to increase by fifty percent [50%], rounded up, while Intelligence drops by three [3] points to a minimum of one [1]. The Stragari gets fifty percent [50%] larger in size and weight, and can no longer tell friend from foe as their blood boils in rage. This transformation will last for four [4] posts as a base, and will increase by one [1] post per Experience Rank beginning at D - rank.

• Bulk: All Stragari gain an increase of two [2] points of Power.

Skills ► [ 00 // 09 ]

Proficiencies ► [ 00 // 06 ]

________Possessions
      Repertoire:
          Arcanist Spells: 00 // 02
          Stages of Learning: 00 // 08

Inventory:
          Fighter Starter Kit:
          • Clothes
          • Chain Mail (Medium Armor; D-rank Defense, Scale 15)
          • [1] Repeating Crossbow (Durability 30) and [10] ammo
          • [1] Longsword (Durability 30) and Small Shield (E-rank Defense, Scale 10)
          • Backpack
          • Bedroll
          • Flint and Steel
          • Whetstone
          • Waterskin
          • Rope, 20m

________Library
          • Counter Strike | Rank X | Simple

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:15 pm
Evanescently Magnificent

Torture Me Softly

Kirra Yamata

You're all approved.  

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Aritaryn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:39 pm
[I'll probably flesh out the history more later.]

User Image
Name: Finnian "Finn" Doherty
Race: Shadebound
Physical Description: Tall, at least six foot, but lanky and fairly lean, Finn has pale skin sprinkled with freckles, with bright blue eyes and short, shaggy ash brown hair--although streaks of white caused by the thing he is give his hair an almost silvery tone. He also has a patch of scarred, blackened skin on his chest that he believes has something to do with his death, which he cannot recall. He wears simple clothes, not caring much for elegant or expensive attire, but is always thankful when he can get something a little on the nicer side. He is typically seen wearing a t-shirt, sweater, and a pair of slacks, as well as shoes when he can get them.

Shadebound
      When in his Shadebound form, Finn becomes a wolf-like creature that stands perhaps three-and-a-half feet at the shoulder. The creature is thin with sinewy muscle and thick, bluish-black fur that seems almost oily in texture. It bears long, deadly claws on its feet and bone-like protrusions along its back. Rather than a wolf face, however, instead rests a canine skull, and instead of eyes, two pale pools seems to seep mana from them in a near constant stream. The closer to purification he is, the heavier it seems to pour.
        • He gains proficiencies for natural weapons such as Claws and Bite.
        • If he accidentally harms his charge while in this state, his is instantly thrown back into his human form and will lose all of his Stamina.
        User Image
Fears:
      • Harming Others - Which includes everyone but especially those he marks as his charge.
      • Watching Others Be Harmed - He's a mild pacifist in that he can't stand the sight of others getting hurt, and wants to intervene, but often this leads to him hurting the person he's trying to save.
      • Fire - He has a deep seated fear fire that started after he woke in the new world. He's not entirely sure where the fear comes from, and chalks it up to being a phobia.
Personality:
      A boy who doesn't want to cause harm to others but tends to cause it being what he is, Finn is an introvert with a heavy amount of social anxiety. Combined with the trouble he finds in reading social cues due to an injury in his past life--which also left him nearly blind--he struggles quite a bit in the presence of others. He comes off as awkward and shy, and is easily embarrassed in an almost cute way. But he is fiercely loyal and wants only the best for those that he considers close to him. The only problem is that others always seem to get hurt around him.

Finn is not the brightest light bulb, and often finds himself in situations he needs help getting out of. But this leads to him having a fairly happy-go-lucky and optimistic attitude toward things once he can get past his fear of hurting others.

On the downside, he is quick to anger once he considers something he views as his in danger. In fact this anger is strong enough to trigger his Shadebound form even when there isn't complete darkness like others of his kind. Once changed, he has little control over himself, and will lash out until either the threat is eliminated or he is otherwise stopped. This brings his personality full circle, where his rage often causes those he loves harm, and he in turn secludes himself again.
History:
      Finn was an average boy from an average world who would have led an average life if he hadn't been kidnapped at age fifteen, during which time he received a serious blow to the head that left him almost blind and damaged the information center of his brain. He lost much of his computing ability and most of his social skills--Not that he knew this, due to the short time he lived following. This did not deter his kidnapper from torturing him and a couple of others who were likewise taken slowly and painfully while waiting for some sort of ransom payment, or something. He couldn't be sure why any of it was happening, and none of the others knew either. He doesn't know how much time passed, days or months, in a dark, dank place he could only guess was a basement or cellar. All he could do was protect the other two to the best of his ability and take the brunt of the abuse, which he seemed to succeed with for the most part.

It was in that place that he drew his final breaths following retaliation and an attempted escape. To this day, he has no idea what exactly killed him, or if the two others ever made it out alive. Regardless, he somehow awoke in the new world, albeit not exactly alive, but the trauma he had sustained to his head seems to have carried over.
Personal Attributes:
      • Monstrous Defender: Nothing means more to Finn than the one he deems his charge. Be it a person or an object (however, it cannot be a place), Finn can mark one target in which his Shadebound form will be released if he ever considers them threatened. This includes in any level of light. However, in daylight or any sort of bright light, the alternate form only receives half of its normal bonuses. He has no control over this transformation, and is unable to tell friend from foe, outside of his charge, while in this state.
      • Blindsight: Finn gains the ability to see clearly, in a way, while hidden away in the darkness. While in his Shadebound form, Finn switches out Divine Gaze for Blindsight. When in bright light or daylight, the range of this sight is reduced by half. Blindsight in this form is constant and does not require an initial cost.
      • Corrupted Evolution: Due to his strange nature, Finn finds himself capable of more than most of his kind. Gain three [3] Evo points.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: E
Classes:
      D-rank
      • C-rank
      • A-rank

Disciplines:

Other Bonuses:
      • [.5] increase to physical strength. [Archetype]

Archetype: Paladin
Stats:
      Power: xxxx
      Agility: xxxx
      Intelligence: xx
      Mana: xxxx

Stamina Pool: 100
Mana Pool: 100
      Materialization:
      Elements:
      tab • Wind
      tab • Lightning

Evolutionary Traits ► [07 // 07]
      • Mana Trace [2]
      • Divine Gaze [2]
      • Shadowborn [3]

Skills ► [05 // 05]
      • Survival [3]
      • Gathering [2]

Proficiencies ► [04 // 04]
      • Unarmed Offensive
      • Unarmed Defensive
      • Unarmed Grappling
      • Longsword

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 02
      {Ability Type}: 00 // 00

Inventory:
      Adventurer Pack
        • Clothes
        • [1] Light Crossbow and [10] Bolts
        • [1] Longsword
        • Backpack
        • Bedroll
        • Sketchbook
        • Pencil
        • Flint and Steel
        • Mess Kit
        • Waterskin
        • Rope, 20m
        • Spyglass

________Library
Custom Spells:
      • Total Darkness - X [Starting Technique]

Royal Taorito
Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Aritaryn

Approved!  

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:38 am

Name: My name...my last name was Takeda Saitou. Before that it was Akihara. Before that, Shirai...I think I'll just go by Takeda alone now.
Age: I lived a long time...I can't remember anymore. Though if I had to guess, I'm sixteen now. That was the oldest someone could be when they got captured.
Race: Human
Physical Description: Male. 5'7". 162 pounds. As far as I can recall, I've always looked fairly average. Any notable features may have been the black lines near my cheeks beneath my eyes or the oddly colored sclera I had. Such things...I don't have them anymore, as a result of my crystallization. Now my eye color is red as it was when I was a child, and my hair is a mess of black locks most the of the time. My canines are fanged from my time as the Dog Sage, though I haven't retained my other attributes. My body is unscarred through my time as a Jiongu due to natural reasons, save for a bad scar on my right shoulder that I let remain out of spite at the time. The tattoo I received from Kirigakure back when Jack was still in control has left, though the ink I had placed afterward remains. My weapons, armor, commendations. All of it is gone now, though they used to decorate me when I was on-duty. What I wear now is a shallow attempt at imitation. A large cloak of fabric and wool fur alike protects me from the cold. WIth it, I wear a high-collared, button-down coat that also has fur at its cuffs. Past there are my gauntlets. Someone told me long ago that wearing sheer metal in the cold just builds up water and adds to that chill, so I've made sure that whatever armor I wear has a fabric base. That includes the clawed gauntlets on my arms, with thin leather acting as the piece holding it all together. Beneath the coat is a black and red doublet with embroidered paned sleeves.
tab My shoulders are typically adorned with sleek plate pauldrons, while I make sure to keep some protection at my thighs as well. My boots have plate attachments as they come up to reach my knees as well. Oh, there's a red ribbon adorning the front of my coat, and a scarf of the same color I tend to keep around my waist. It's from an old friend, I try to keep it on me at least somewhere at all times.
Fears: Admittedly, I don't fear much anymore. The longer I live, the less sensitive I become to the world. My fear of death is stronger than ever since I know that I'm not as well-protected as I was back then. I still don't want to see anyone in my care fall to pain or death, and that's something I'd always do anything to avoid. If there's anything else...well, I'm kind of scared of becoming a Jiongu again. I know that there are still some tendrils within my body, I know I haven't completely eradicated who I once was. I can accept this version of myself, but...I don't really want to be the monster again.
Personality: I'm the monster. That's how it seemed for a large portion of my life at least. Try telling your teammate why you need to take this heart or why you just survived that greatsword through the chest. Sometimes I feel like my path should've led towards villainy. To be honest, it would have if Jack never set me on the right path. When I was younger, I had a short fuse. Maybe I just couldn't accept the things I lost. Perhaps I felt like the world owed me something for taking it all away from me. When I coupled that with the treatment I got for my bloodline, I felt like the world was against me. Jack's death made me realize that I needed to let go of the past, but honor it all the same. The dead won't be satisfied with rage. Not if they cared about you. I learned to look past myself and accept others, but...it's hard. It's never been easy for me to make friends. Things get more difficult when I try to help people understand me.
tab I mellowed a fair bit with age. I stopped trying so hard to make friends with others and instead focused on helping those who needed it. The people who I ended up getting close to...I didn't need to try. It just came naturally. I used to be addicted to the good feeling that friendship offered. Attachment is nice, but it doesn't work for the one who outlives all others. I kept towards myself towards the final years of my old life. It...got to me. Seeing others grow old and wither away. That was the one bad habit I couldn't kick. Pushing others back, being alone. Things...are different now, and I want to break all those old traits. I do what's best for me. The world is going to watch me grow, and I'll be the greatest at whatever I can do. I want to help others. I know death is inevitable. Even for myself now. Rather than base my interactions around that, I want to protect others to have them live their lives as long and full as possible. As for myself? ...I'll worry about that later.
tab I used to believe in protecting Kirigakure so that the tragedies of the past would never happen again. That was before my falling out with leadership. Now what I believe in...has to do with the amount of time I have left. With this last and only life, I want to do something worthwhile.
tab I've always held a rather intimidating presence. It's something I tend to pride myself in at times. I don't back down when challenged, I never will. I'll constantly prove myself to make that challenger eat their words, force them to feel my ire. I can't say that I'm powerful when it comes to my bloodline, since...well, I've never really used it. I know what I have, but I've yet to use it in combat or even train with it. I can say that I feel a threatening amount of potential for versatility. Lastly, I've always had a sturdy body that has served me well in close combat. I've been physically strong for as long as I can remember, while I'm nowhere near as powerful to the past version of myself, I should still be able to muster up some considerable strength.
tab Memory aquired: Incredible pain threshold. Having his tendrils razed multiple times throughout his life, suffering broken limbs, and even withstanding mental damage...none of these things have broken Takeda. "The feeling of millions of kunai stabbing into all of your nerve endings repeatedly until the rot stops." Not many have withstood the same torment as him.
tab Long distance is where I falter the most. It is a weakness that I plan to be rid of in the future, but as it is now, I serve much better as a wall for those I would call my allies.
tab I'm also ashamed to admit that I'm far from a tactician. Most of my knowledge comes when I'm already waist-deep in trouble. It's...all instinct, I couldn't tell you why I thought of what I did or what I even was thinking at the time. Yeah, that can be a boon, but not when it comes to the time where careful preparation is actually important. That's dangerous when it's coupled with the fact that I seriously will not back down when slighted. If there's nobody around to let me know that it's probably a bad idea, I'll stand up to anyone who looks down on me.
History:"I am the epitome of my own demise."
tab Takeda was born into a tribe on the outskirts of the water country, his mother a lovely woman of the void bloodline while his father was the "scout/runner" of the tribe. A man of the Jiongu bloodline, someone that isn't so fresh in Takeda's memory. At least one moment that stands out was the night that his tendrils first appeared, different from anything that anyone had seen before. They attacked him in his sleep, waking him only to pain as his father cut his newly-grown appendages into pieces. Memories were abundant in his early childhood of tears and blood.
tab Blood....
tab Blood...
Personal Attributes:
      Perserverance: When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Takeda's never been one to back down, even when the odds aren't stacked in his favor. When suffering damage from an attack that leaves noitceable impact, the former Jiongu tanks through the pain and pushes forwards regardless. He gains an extra activation for the sake of attacking in such scenarios, further attributing to his "all or nothing" fighting style. He doesn't run away, he clashes everything he has against the opposition.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: D - rank || [3,500 Exp]
Classes:
      • (First class at D-rank)
      • (Second class at C-rank)
      • (Third class at A-rank)

Disciplines:

► E-rank Starting Package:
»» [50] Mana
»» [150] Stamina
»» [2] Stages of Learning
»» [4] Proficiency Points
»» [5] Skill Points
• Half [.5] rank increase to physical strength

Stats: [2 Unspent Points]
      Power: ☆☆☆☆☆
      Agility: ☆☆☆
      Intelligence: ☆☆
      Mana: ☆☆

Stamina Pool: 150
Mana Pool: 50
      Materialization: A glyph appears at Takeda's feet, sending up bursts and wisps of blood red mana.
      Elements:
      tab • Earth
      tab • Water

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's):[06 // 10]
      • Bloodborn || 3
      → Born with blood more potent and alien than others, the Bloodborn gains the ability to utilize Blood Ruler without any mediums required, though only on the blood they have laid claim to. Blood from their own body is always their own, but blood that has been touched by their Mana becomes claimed. This becomes more noticeable when the blood of a Bloodborn is exposed to air, where the blood does not accept the laws of creation and dances to its own will, often swirling, twisting, and sometimes flowing upwards from the wound. This can be actively suppressed.
      • Steelborn || 3
      → Born with the ability to build up materials and condense them within the flesh, the Steelborn is able to generate an infinite amount of steel from within their body. This ability is called Steel Ruler, and can be used without the need of a medium. This metal is black in color, with a noticeable tinge of color from the Steelborn's mana color. This metal can be pushed through the skin to the outside, much like the Corpseborn, yet has the consistency of dense, but light, steel that can be forged in place of regular metal. Doing so grants fifty percent [50%] more durability than normal. By nature, it is as good as normal steel. The downside to this is that the weight of the Steelborn is far higher from the weight of their metal. Increase their weight by fifty percent [50%]. By choice, the Steelborn can choose to not grow steel at all within their body, thus allowing them to be normal weight.
      Skills ► [00 // 15]

Proficiencies ► [00 // 04]
          • Longsword
          • Medium Weapon and Shield

________Possessions
      Repertoire:
          Arcanist Spells: 00 // 00
          Stages of Learning: 00 // 00

Inventory:
          • Longsword [30 Durability]
          • Kite Shield [D - ranked Defense , 20 Durability]
          • Plate Armor [C - ranked Defense, 30 Durability]
          • Doublet
          • Weather Clothes [Cold]
          • Hidden Pockets Clothing

• Backpack
          • Skinning Knife
          • Mess Kit
          • Oiled Waterskin
          • 4-Person Pop Up Tent
          • Blanket

• Medium Satchel (Left Hip)
          • Fishing Hook x4
          • Whetstone x12
          • Soap
          • Flint/Steel x4
          • Large Sack
          • Hand-and-a-Half Sword - Simple steel. No special properties. Durability [15].
          • A periscope.

________Scroll Storage
          • Aburame [Bloodline] - Hijutsu: Mushiyose [D],
          • Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu [D],
          • Mushi Jamingu no Jutsu [D],
          • Mushi Kabe no Jutsu [D]
          • Shounin no Gouzoku [Clan] - Takusan Hoshi no Jutsu
          • Ekorojii no Jutsu [C]
          • Kaguya [Bloodline] - Karamatsu no Mai [C]
          • Kamakiri no Tsume [Bukijutsu] - Stage One - Kari, Sotogake
          • Hakyoku-ken no Kata [Bukijutsu] - Stage Two - All of Stage Two
          • Scroll - Hakyoku-ken no Kata [Bukijutsu] - Stage Three - Taikutsuna Sutoraiki
          • Scroll - Hakemoto [Clan] - Bukijutsu Path - Dance of Six Blades [C]
          • Kyuuten no Kumori - Stage Two - Flying Kick [X:Simple], Flying Tackle [X:Simple]
          • Nigirikobushi no Shintou - Stage Two - Full Stage Two
          • Elegant Flow of Water - Stage One - Flow Like Water [E:Stance], Shift Like the Sea [X:Simple]

________Library
      {Technique Type}:
          • {All Characters begin with a single Spell or Talent from up to C - rank. This ignores class limitations, but not Elemental ones.}

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:16 am
User Image

Name: Alasia [ A-lay-zha ]
Race: An Teaghlach [Fox Sept]
Physical Description: Click on her ears for image description
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 172
Fears:
✻ Sudden and extreme loud noises
✻ Cages
✻ Birds of Prey
Personality: Headstrong and stubborn, when she has a goal in mind, she will do anything to follow it through. Such as an arctic fox coming out in the cold to find it's prey and not stopping until it's found one. She's usually quiet when actually, she was absorbing information and taking it in slowly, a bit at a time. Alasia was also cautious when entering into an area with walls, she always look for different kind of quick exits if needed to be.
History: Alasia was raised in a traditional household that was strict. For her, it was much worse than any other members of the family due to her father and her mother. Her mother was home alone and knew not to ever open the door for strangers especially males, but there was something about Alasia's father that she could not deny. Due to her mistake, the mother became pregnant with Alasia and the family became livid. They tried little things such as poisoning the mother's food without her knowledge. It simply made the mom ill and did not affect the pregnancy at all. They had lineage in the industry of military architecture and engineering so their family was wealthy and had connections. Growing up, Alasia was not treated well, she was even neglected by her own mother because her mother blames her now crappy dealings of the house to her daughter. Alasia was stubborn and independent.

As she aged, Alasia had a stubborn streak that in secret, she slips out and lived a double life as a thief who actively works against her own family. They never could discover who was causing this. One day, Alasia had met up with a rogue who works with the Lord of Water, a man known to hate the current mizukage. A hefty sum that would make her own family blush was offered to this young fox an teaghlach. Her job was to find the rogue leader and slay him. The stars did not work in her favor. She was caught by a rival gang and was about to be murdered but ended up being frozen and protected. Upon arriving at the new world, Alasia aims to find the mizukage and find out why he was wanted.

However, in this new world, she was at least, free from the rules that once bounded her at so-called home.
Personal Attributes:
      Battle Meditation: Battle is a part of her faith, more than she could ever truly explain. Because of this whenever she enters a battle and harmonizes with her deity (one [1] activation to begin the Trance), Alasia will attain a form of battle meditation that allows her to bless her weapons with holy energy. This energy has a color that matches her own mana color and lasts until her meditation is broken, such as by mental illusions or severe damage.
      Partial Change: Alasia has mastered the shape of her hiding form. As of now, she is able to partially change, granting her body the bonuses of her Septborn form. This can be manifested at will, and will only grant the bonuses that make sense, such as giving strength to her legs by turning her legs back into that of her Septborn Form.
      Animal Fat: Alasia is not affected by the cold weather like a human being. Her skin without protection can be safe and warm to the touch at negative 20 degrees celsius.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: E - ranked
Classes:

Disciplines:

Archetype: Paladin [Half [.5] rank increase to physical strength]
Stats:
      Power: ♥♥♥
      Agility: ♥♥♥
      Intelligence: ♥♥(♥♥)
      Mana: ♥♥♥♥

Materialization: A low rumbling can be heard as if from a great distance, turning into the roar of a great fox beast the more it manifests. This comes along with a silver sphere with the depiction of the waxing gibus moon manifesting at her back in a large disk from which an ethereal wind ruffles her clothes and hair.
      Elements:
      tab • Fire
      tab • Water

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's):[06 // 06]
      • Iceborn || 3
      tab → Grants the ability to combine Wind and Water elements to create Ice spells. There is no increase in cost to use it, but character must have these two elements to use. Ice created in this way grows in a pattern unique to the person, such as having the ice form from vines that combine together to form a new appearance. These patterns are indicative of a personality trait, and once selected cannot be changed without a significant role play change in personality.
      • Snowborn || 3
      tab → Grants the ability to combine Wind and Water elements to create Snow spells. There is no increase in cost to use it, but character must have these two elements to use. These follow the same rules as the Iceborn, but Snow spells are known for lingering cold, with spells sapping warmth and heat from the greater moisture content.

Skills ► [05 // 05]
      • Survival → 3
      • Knowledge → 2

• Natural Weaponry
      • Flail
      • Staff
      • Unarmed

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 02
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 01

Inventory:
      • 1 Medium Breastplate [D - ranked Defense, 15 Durability, 45 Ryo] - Bears the holy symbol of the moon upon it in the shape of a Waxing Gibus moon engraved in silver. Bears silver pauldrons and silver chain link beneath it.
      • 1 Flail - One head, with silvered spikes [Durability 30, 20 Ryo]
      • 1 Hunting Knight - [Durability 30, 10 Ryo]
      • Backback [2 Ryo]
      • 1 Medium Satchel [2 Ryo]
      • Hemp Rope, 20 Meters [5 Ryo]
      • 3 Oiled Waterskins [3 Ryo, Full of Water]
      • 1 Oiled Waterskin [1 Ryo, Full of Blessed Water]
      • 3 Bars of Soap [3 Ryo]
      • 4 Whetstone [2 Ryo]
      • Weather Clothing [35 Ryo]
      • Twine, 50 Meters [6 Ryo]
      • [ Ryo]

________Library
{Technique Type}:
      • Dragon Fire

Royal Taorito

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:45 am
[x]

Name:Tatsuki kakuja
Race:Human
Physical Description: Tatsuki generally stands around 5'6 and weighs on average 120 lbs. small scars line her face on a couple missions she was on as a child. underneath her clothes lay several snake bite scars from her days being tortured and raped by her captor. She tends to keept her hair verily short to the point where it is close to the head with the exception of her bangs.The rest can be seen in her picture up above.

Fears: Men are above her biggest fear, and greatest hate, due to the trauma of her past men who have tried getting close to her have been shot down or otherwise ended up in a bloody mess and in worst cases in the hospital for weeks at a time.
Ophidiophobia- The fear of snakes, in general a common placed fear amoung all but her's runs deeper than most as it generates from her anger from her violation. Her tormentor used snakes occassionally to bite, envenomate, and then heal with magic to start the process over again. Until she was made free of him this method of rape and torture would continue.
Her greatest fear is that of abadonment. Ever sense she was little she was afraid of getting close to anyone for if it where to happen her tormentor would suddenly have them... disappear. It got to the point that by the time she was freed of her rapist she didn't let anyone in, a cold stone where her heart was supposed to be.
Personality: To put it bluntly and for all to see... She's a stone cold b***h. She doesn't take s**t from anyone and doesn't have a problem speaking her mind when something has angered her or not gone according to plan. Underneath that heart of stone though there is beating pulse that flows red with passion and care for people but it comes in few small bursts. It is hard to find out what is wrong with a girl like her, especially after being preserved in a crystal for seven hundred and a half years. That however doesn't change her 14 year old mind that is prone to doing what most teens do- making stupid choices they'll regret later.
History: Many years ago, in a time where Ninja's where the dominate force in military might in the land tatsuki was born in the land of Wind under one of the many kazekage's that lived and ruled over them at the time. The era of division wasn't grand as it separated the villages of the world even more, country agaisnt country, clan agaisnt clan. It was no better than the day of old before she was born but she was raised properly in a house that loved her. That changed when a unsuspected attack on the hidden wind village was staged and some of its citizens, her included, where kidnapped from there homes. It was then that her nightmares where to begin.
She was further raised than by a slaver from the land of rain who went by the name, Ginjo. Ginjo had a sick facination of little children in his fantasies of pleasure and often mixes them with torture with his pet venomous snakes and spiders. To Tatsuki spiders were not all that bad as they where more provoked and had no way of knowing, But the snakes. The Snakes always seemed to have a hunger in there eyes, they WANTED to bite her, they WANTED to KILL her. Four years of this endless rape, torture, and abuse and Tatsuki's innocent life had been radically swept away and turned into a cold assassin for Ginjo's pleasure and tool usage.
She was eventually however saved on a assassination that went bad as she was caught in the attempt and almost killed by hidden leaf ninja who where tasked with the targets protection. Rather than killing her though the squad leader , A woman named Komorebi. She saw potential in the young girl and took her back, did light interagation on her for information within the land of rain. Once that was done Tatsuki was more or less enrolled in a short half year period in the academy for proper training and was then put into the falconry office and assigned the Eagle, Hakaze.
The two grew close together and after nearly two years the pair became a great duo and was inseperable. She was able to go out on her first mission with her partner in a covert team, led by her saviour Komorebi. It was here though that there time would end as when they entered the zone of there mission Tatsuki was preserved in the crystal and locked away for so many centuries. After her slumber had been spent in the crystal though she and her feathered friend awokened to a new world with new-ish faces and places. Now all she wants to do is find a place to call 'home' to belong somewhere, to feel... wanted.
Personal Attributes:
      • Request to Find custom Item (---)
      • Eagle Handler- Tatsuki, before for Crystalazation, was a trained Aquilla Falconer and was assigned a 6 year old Imperial Eagle name Hakaze. There relationship was beginning to bear fruit when they both where put under the preservation of the crystals power.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: 000
Classes: E Class

Disciplines:

Archetype:Strategist
Stats:
      Power:3
      Agility:4
      Intelligence:4
      Chakra:1

Stamina Pool:100
Mana Pool:100
      Materialization: (Optional, what shape does mana take when in high states of emotion or energy?)
      Elements:
      tab • Wind
      tab • Fire

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's):
Skills ► [00 // 00]
Poison making 3
bombmaking 2
Foraging
Field Triage
Poultices

• Corpseborn ||
      → Corpseborn begin life with the unusual ability to control the growth of their bone structures, able to regrow lost bones in short order. Too, their bones are denser, harder, and can even be used as weapons if pain tolerence is high enough. Selecting this Evo grants you the ability to utiluze Corpse Ruler as a spell without any medium, and allows you to manipulate your own born structure and growth. Bones grow differently for each member, with bones growing in strange shapes to when exposed to the air. As such, another name is sometimes given to the Corpseborn: Bonedancer.
      • Pain Ignorance ||
      → Grants a pain tolerance that can be controlled, and shut off, at will. Allows complete ignorance of any pain, or some pain, or all the pain as one decides.
      • Bloodborn ||
      → Born with blood more potent and alien than others, the Bloodborn gains the ability to utilize Blood Ruler without any mediums required, though only on the blood they have laid claim to. Blood from their own body is always their own, but blood that has been touched by their Mana becomes claimed. This becomes more noticeable when the blood of a Bloodborn is exposed to air, where the blood does not accept the laws of creation and dances to its own will, often swirling, twisting, and sometimes flowing upwards from the wound. This can be actively suppressed.
      • Self-Stabilize ||
      → Requires Bloodborn. When injured, unless otherwise desired the blood coagulates itself immediately, making bleeding out all but impossible without an outside force acting to actively overcome it
      • Blood Eye ||
      → Grants black eyes that become red when emotional, or are constantly red. Visual acuity is increased, making everything more sharp and lucid, allowing such feats as allowing one to pick out individual leaves on a tree from a hundred yards.
      • Weathered || 1
      → Stormborn is not required for this. When taking this Evo electricity is more likely to pass through your body and discharge different within you. As such, Lightning and Stormborn spells are decreased in effect by one [1] rank, and status effects are reduced by half in duration.

Proficiencies ► [03 // 03]
      • Single hand medium weapon- Falcata
      •Light weapons- Kukri
      Medium ranged weapons- hand crossbow

________Possessions
Repertoire:

Inventory:
      •Tracker Starter Kit
      • Clothes
      • Leather Armor (Light Armor; D-rank Defense, Scale 10)
      • [1] Short Sword (Durability 30) and [1] Falcata (Durability 30)
      • [1] Longbow and [10] Arrows
      • Backpack
      • Bedroll
      • Flint and Steel
      • Whetstone
      • Waterskin
      • Rope, 20m
      • Hakaze [Personal Companion]

________Library
{Technique Type}:

•Juu Kousen no Hitojichi [Hostage of Ten Steel Wires]
      Description: The user will throw both of his hands forward, tossing out a net of razor steel wires roughly the same width as the user’s body. The user will pump chakra into the wires in order to cause them to wrap around and tie those within the net’s reach. Has a max range of [20] meters before the user loses control of the wires.

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:29 pm
Aight. That was kind of painful. But... Hi? Surprise?

My profile is in pieces, so take this link: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25193119#381531991
Just remember to not go below the Kat-gerou~

Or see below for the only two sections I even bothered changing. The rest was fluff or inventory... I think... I hope.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __Ⱥ я Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ…?]
What Was I to My Home...| I was many things, I think. Something different to different people. A friend, a daughter. A subordinate, a leader. A student, and a teacher. A healer, and like any ninja, a killer. Was I like that? In the end, I was, and still am, someone who believes in peace, but to protect what I held dear, I was a ninja.
How Experienced Was I...| I... was once... I can remember that I knew a lot once, but like so many other missing pieces in my life, there is now just a void where that knowledge once was. Will I even be able to move my body? I do not know, so I suppose, I must assume the worst and consider myself no stronger than a D-rank.
What Is My Birthright...|
• Can unlock one [1] class-specific skill. This acts as having one [1] rank in that skill.
• Evolution Points: 10
How Do I Experience Life...|
• Path of the Medic
• {Second Class}
• {Third Class // First Prestige}
• {Third Class // Second Prestige}
How Do I View It...|
• Saint: The Saint path grants the ability to heal with a touch, something relatively rare in the Path of the Medic. No handsigns, no magic circles, no rituals, just a touch to activate. The Saint is granted one [1] spell per Experience Rank, beginning at E - rank, that can be used without paying a cost. This is specific to Healing spells that have a positive effect. If, instead, the effect is Negative in nature, these Spells can be used at only half cost [1/2] without any weakening in strength or viability. The Saint gains an automatic aura that generates feelings of peace and safety (for those who favor positive, beneficial effects) or unease and danger (in those who favor negative, destructive effects). This aura can be suppressed and is not a technique in and of itself, instead merely being an outward manifestation of their dispositions. In other words it cannot force reactions, but can definitely influence them.

How Have I Evolved...|
  • Blood Eye || 1: Grants black eyes that become red when emotional, or are constantly red. Visual acuity is increased, making everything more sharp and lucid, allowing such feats as allowing one to pick out individual leaves on a tree from a hundred yards.
  • Blindsight || 2: When vision is impaired by any means, including simply closing one's eyes, the character can "see" in monochrome in all directions up to one hundred [100] meters per Experience Rank. This is an automatic process that sees through any non-living material up to one [1] meter thick. This effect can be activated at any time without blockage by paying five [5] Mana or Stamina, at which time the eyes' colors reverse. This may be maintained as long as desired.
  • Mana Trace || 2: Allows the bearer's pupils to become bright white, inhumanly so, allowing their vision to now perceive Mana at their normal perceptual range. Can be combined with Blindsight. This Evo is required for access to the Shatterpoint Fighting Style.
  • Focal Point Vision || 3: By focusing on an object for one [1] activation the character may place an unseen "focal point" upon the object. These focal points allow the cahracter to switch their "sight" to that location, as if they were there. This grants two [1] Focal Points, allowing the character to split their vision between the two points, or to use both eyes on one point. A Focal Point can only be maintained for a maximum of ten [10] posts of use, meaning it may remain indefinitely unless actively accessed.
  • Spectral Sight || 2: Irises of the character become an ouroboros, with a dragon eating it's own tail burned in gold. To activate this, the character must pay five [5] energy from one of their pool. Once activated, the character can see Mana of the natural world as auras: green for vegatative life, blue for living beings, with various thickness and density determining differences. Does not allow the sight of the flow of Mana in the world or in living beings, just the existence of it.
  • Divine Gaze || 2: The eyes of the character become a dark, burgundy red that can, when emotional, glow similarly to a nebule. Living creatures can be seen with their mana's color flickering deep within them, and suffusing their flesh. In effect, it allows one to witness the soul of the individual, allowing them to perceive life unless a Corruption or Illusory effect is in place. This makes any spells that attempt to disguise life presence one [1] rank less in effect.
  • Pain Ignorance || 1: Grants a pain tolerance that can be controlled, and shut off, at will. Allows complete ignorance of any pain, or some pain, or all the pain as one decides.

What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
Soothing Sanctuary [Greater PA]: There is just something relaxing about Kagerou, probably because calm is a trademark trait of hers. Those resting in her vicinity may choose to reduce their Mental Corruption by 5 per post.
Angel's Trumpet [Greater PA]: Healing spells that require touch may instead be turned to sensing Kageoru's performance (usually sight and sound, but any other sense is valid should they happen to be relevant). Techniques modified in this manner can target any part of those affected and hits the moment that the performance is sensed.
Dance Macabre [Greater PA]: When she is not speaking or otherwise actively involved in making noise, Kagerou does not make a sound. Her steps are soundless, her running silent, the rustling of her clothes completely nonexistent, and she subconsciously avoids those cliche twigs that snap or loose gravel that are otherwise the bane of assassins. Even her breathing and the beating of her heart can only be heard by those who are very close or with sensitive hearing.
Favored [Greater PA]: Kagerou is favored by the Entities that live between worlds: the Sprites, the Fades, and the Shards. They are more willing to listen to her and more likely to be amiable with her. Though, they do not betray their original natures when doing so.
Evolved Repertoire [Greater PA]: Kagerou gains an additional 3 Evo Points.
Evergreen Life [Lesser PA]: Maybe it's her attention to detail, her nurturing nature, or perhaps even an abstract affinity for life. Whatever the reason, flora tends to subtly thrive around Kagerou in little ways. They'll look greener and happier after spending a night near Kagerou. If she stays in one place for long enough, then the plant life in the area grows more abundantly and with more strength. This effect reduces the rate at which plant-based resources grow scarce in an area, possibly even reversing it as long as Kagerou and perhaps one or two others gather only what they need.
Admiral Crackbar [Sexy PA]: Sexy no Jutsu permanently at +1 rank of Strength.
Lord of Shippage [Sexy PA]: Harem no Jutsu acts as one [1] whole rank higher in effect.
What Are My Limitations...|
Chakra Attributes→
→→Forest Green
→→Rustles around her like a flurry of leaves and branches. A miniature forest, almost.
→→→Katon
→→Fuuton
Chakra Pool → 525
→→• 100 base
→→• 200 medic
→→• 200 January 1st, 2019 Time Skip World Event
→→• 25 The Tortot Giveaway
Stamina Pool → 250
→→• 100 base
→→• 100 medic
Archetype → Performer
    E-rank Starting Package
    • +125 Ryo
    • +1 Stage [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
    • +2 Illusion Slots
    • +3 Proficiency Point
    • +6 Skill Point
    E-rank
    • +1 Agility, +1 Intelligence
    • [1] additional Stage of Learning
    • Half [.5] rank increase to physical speed
    D- rank
    • +2 stat points to assign as desired
    • [1] additional Stage of Learning
    • [5] Mana reduction to cost of Spells and Spiritual attacks (minimum of [5])
Statistics
→→→Agility → ☆☆☆☆ (4)
→→→Strength → ☆☆☆ (3)
→→→Intelligence → ☆☆☆☆ (4)
→→→Chakra → ☆☆☆ (3)

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț __ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә__Ӌ Φ ʋ__đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 1875 Exp
  • 250 [Closed Beta]
  • +200
  • +100
  • +75 [Lanfaer in Discord, 02/02/18]
  • +100 [Taorito in Discord, 04/25/18]
  • +100
  • +100
  • +100
  • +300
  • +300 [Halloween 2018]
  • +250 [The Tortot Giveaway]

What Have I Laid Claim To...|
• {List Disciplines Here}

What Skills Have I Learned...|
  • Gathering Skills: Herbologist ► 3
  • Survival Skills: Foraging ► 1
  • Survival Skills: Field Triage ► 3
  • Chemistry Skills: Potionmaking ► 1
  • Chemistry Skills: Poultices ► 1
  • Herbology Skills: Identification ► 4
  • Medical Skills: General ► 2
  • Medical Skills: Surgery ► 2
  • Medical Skills: Infectious ► 2
  • Medical Skills: Poison ► 2
  • Medical Skills: Mana ► 2
  • Medical Skills: Psychiatrist ► 2
What Am I Proficient In...|
Single Handed Light Weapons
• Battle Fan ► B
Handheld Ranged Weapon
• Senbon ► B

What Can I Do...|
    Starting Techniques → 01 // 01
    Universal Techniques → 02 // 20 [1 arcanist/1illusion]
    • +10 [Thanksgiving 2017]
    • +10 [The Tortot Giveaway]
    Arcanist → 02 // 02
    • +2 [Path of the Medic]
    Illusion → 04 // 04
    • +2 [Performer]
    • +2 [Path of the Medic]
    Healing → 05 // 10
    • +10 [Path of the Medic]
    Fuinjutsu → 00 // 00
    Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 03 [To Learn: Akira Style]
    • +3 [Performer]
    Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
    Stages of Learning [Universal] → 00 // 15
    • +10 [Christmas 2017]
    Skill Points → 25 // 25
    • +6 [Performer]
    • +6 [Path of the Medic]
    • +6 [12 Days of Christmas 2019]
    • +7 [The Tortot Giveaway]
    Proficiency Points → 04 // 04
    • +1 [Path of the Medic]
    • +3 [Performer]
    Discipline Points → 01 // 01
    Evo Points → 13 // 13
    Stats → 14 // 14
    • +10 [Starting]
    • +4 [Performer]
  • +3 [Major PA]
Major PAs → 05 // 05
  • +2 [January 1st, 2019 Time Skip World Event]
Moderate PAs → 00 // 02
  • +1 [Christmas 2017]
  • +1 [Christmas 2018]
Minor PAs → 01 // 02
  • +1 [Thanksgiving 2017]
  • +1 [Christmas 2017]

Sexy PAs → 02 // 02
  • +2 [The Shippening 2.0 2019]

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:36 am
Due to popular request:
User Image

Name: Noémi Clementine Lelièvre
Race: Human, French/Japanese Aburame.
Physical Description:
Height: 4' 7"
Weight: 95 lbs
Eye Color: Heterochromia, left pink and right brown.
Hair Color: A total mess of white, brown, and pink.
Build: Tiny and fit.
Scars/Tattoos/Ect: Born with Generalized 'Vitiligo'; a skin condition characterized by patches of the skin losing their pigment and becoming white, usually with sharp margins. She's a little self conscious about her appearance because of it, but that only really shows when people stare at her for too long. The way it effects her fingers is in her opinion the worst so she keeps them hidden from sight at all times. She styles her outside eyelashes to look like she's a faerie, curl and everything. For a tattoo she has her clans insignia ascribed on her right shoulder blade, it was something her father made her get when he started training her and her sister the family business.
Clothing: Compared to most Aburame she might as well be naked with how she dresses, but her father raised her and her sister in the Shounin no Gouzoku Clan way. Which meant being all covered up was a no no, to much clothing would weigh the clan down as he always said. It didn't matter to him that she had inherited their mothers bloodline, he was always firm with his decisions much to her mothers chagrin about Aburame tradition. The mainstay of her outfit is the two little bows holding up the buns on each side of her head, one of them her sisters and the other her own from when they were children. And the pair of black cloves covering most of her hands, she isn't a fan of how her fingers look with her skin condition where the patches of skin are far more erratic compared to the rest of her body. Resting around her neck is two necklaces, one made out of black beads and the other out of white beads. Covering most of her torso is a short robed kimono, plain white in design with gradient pink edges. Beneath the simple kimono lies her sleeveless undershirt, the right side of the clothing reaching down to her knee while the left side stops just at her hip. It is pattered to look like a vanilla wafer, but with the edging around her bust light pink. Holding the clothes on together is a simple obi, pinstriped and black it wraps around her midsection holding the section tight against her stomach. Wrapped around the obi is a striped white and pink sash, with a set of black beads weaved around the sash as decoration. Covering her legs is a pair of black short that stop mid thigh. Handing out from under her kimono on the left hip is another set of black and white beads, also only for decoration. Coming up half way of her calves is a matching pair of black socks. Resting over her feet is a pair of fancy large cuff white heels. The heels are both gray and her right cuff has a small pink bow resting against it.

Fears:
◇ Astraphobia or fear of thunder. Just something she never grew out of from childhood.
◇ Loosing one of her senses, she knows how hard it was for her sister to deal with being mute... and her sister was the strong one, so she doesn't think she'd be able to handle losing one so well.
◇ Never finding her twin, despite the odds she wholeheartedly believes her sister still lives.

Strengths:
◇ Omni-Range, despite her small frame she is more than fit when in comes to close quarters combat and with the hive present inside her body they help control the flow of battle from any range onward.
◇ Perceptive, able to notice even minute changes in someones expressions or a shift in the tone of their voice.
◇ Multi-Lingual, being raised by a business mogul had some perks. From an early age she was taught both her native tongue and the language commonly used in the shinobi nations. She isn't restricted to vocal languages however; she got her mother to teacher sign language so she could more easily speak with her mute twin, she had to be the voice for both of them when it came to family matters. Due to her pre-disposition she will have a much easier time learning addition langues.
◇ Being that her Kikaichu more closely resemble bees than any other insect breed, anyone with melissophobia [fear of bees] will typically be more on edge when fighting her.

Weaknesses:
◇ The cold, while she herself is fine with the chill of lower temperatures her bugs struggle to maintain peak effectiveness. When fighting a Hyōton or Shinsetsu user all Kikaichu based techniques will take an additional 1/5th the bugs compared to what the costs call for.
◇ Fighting against people who use mirrors. While shes fine throwing a punch at herself, some part in the back of her brain links her reflection with her sister causing her attacks to be hesitant no matter how illogical she knows it is. When fighting a Hari clansmen or anyone else who uses reflective surfaces in an attack, her attacks will be treated as [1] rank lower for the first [2] reaction posts before she gets used to it. Even in her daily life she avoids looking at her reflection, anywhere she lives has a noticeable lack of mirrors.
◇ Fighting children, has some hesitation about beating the snot out of people under the age of 14.

Personality: Noémi has always been a walking ball of sunshine, no matter how bad the day was going she could muster up some positivity. She pretty much had to if she wanted to survive the pressure her father always put on the twins. From the moment they could walk and talk they were expected to follow in his footsteps. It has led to her drastic difference in social temperance compared to her fellow Aburame clansmen. Where most are dark and broody confining themselves to being social pariah's with only their bugs to keep them company... she's instead is outgoing always ready to be the center of attention, with the added bonus of her bugs to keep her company if others refuse which is the best of both worlds in her mind. The ball of positivity that is herself always seems to have a smile plastered across her face, the only exception being during a fight. The smile, no matter its size, just tends to be infectious bringing up the mood of the room her mother always said it was a gift to always be able to cheer her twin up no matter how hard the day had been for her. Its probably the only reason she continues to hold onto that positivity like a life line, because it gives her a sense of normality in such a foreign world. Beyond all of her bubbly energy is the quick tongue she is so ready to unleash on any unsuspecting victims. She is a self proclaimed queen of puns, in her mind no one can dish them out like her. She doesn't know what it is about puns that appeals to her so much, or why she always seems to be able to fire them off without even thinking about it. You can usually tell if Noémi enjoys your company based on how often shes uses puns when communicating with you or how often shes just flat out sarcastic. This is the easiest way to tell if she either has no opinion of you or a low one, because she'll remain friendly to you no matter how low on her s**t list you are. However over her long life of hardship that sunshine had begun to cloud. Every so often she drops the smile, letting her raw emotion free for a few minutes. She only does this when alone or with someone she feels she could confide in. She has a streak of internalized racism left in her system from being raised by her father, no matter who hard she works on changing herself the small seed of hate remains ever present. Keeping her from forming meaningful bonds with most Aburame. In some cases leading to actual spite. All of this gets thrown out the window during combat, as mentioned before. During combat she her cheery smile is replaced by a small frown. In her mind combat is an ends to a means, one of the two people in the fight are likely not making it out and to carry on that smile would be an insult to her opponent. For the same reason she ends fights as quickly as she can, the longer the fight the more likely Noémi could slip up and she still has things she needs to do.

History:

xxxxxUnder the stars of Scorpio, Noémi Clementine Lelièvre was brought into this world just a little bit before her twin Ciri Rose Lelièvre. Landing her the honorable title of technically older sister. She had inherited their mothers bloodline, the often feared Amarume Clan... whereas her sister inherited their fathers bloodline, Jiton of the powerful and influential Shounin no Gouzoku Clan. Even at a young age she could tell how hard it was for Ciri living in such a vocal family when she was robbed of her voice. Due to her sister being born mute Noémi stepped up to her technically older sister title and became the voice for both of them while they grew up if only to take some of the weight from Ciri's shoulders for a little bit. Being their family was rather strict with what they perceived to be 'proper' behavior from the girls she was often getting into trouble whenever she would correct someone for her sister. She was fine with it however, in her eyes she figured it was better to be scolded for a few minutes about her 'sass' than let someone assume they knew what her sister was trying to get across because usually it was in said persons best interest. Even then however her sister struggled to maintain the smile her father pressured them into keeping up, so to cope she made sure no matter how she was starting to feel she would remain positive with a bright smile on her face. She probably would have quit the positivity mindset early on as pressure kept adding and adding onto her shoulders but she noticed how easily her smile could infect her sisters face. So instead of allowing herself to crumble she remained strong, not for herself but for her precious sister. Her life, in a way, has been dedicated to Ciri's. She might have developed a little of a sister complex.

xxxxxDespite their mothers protests she was made to be raised as if she was a Jiton user like her sister. From the moment she could walk and talk she was forced into the Shounin no Gouzoku lifestyle, one so drastically different from how her mother wanted the little Aburame to be raised. Rather than being taught to live life as a shadow: quiet and observant she was instead thrusted into the lifestyle of loud, proud, and cunning. While it might have bothered their mother, Noémi was ecstatic to learn she wasn't going to have to spend time apart from her little sister she was a little afraid of what might happen if she wasn't there to be their voice. It was when their mother saw how happy the older twin was that she stopped her protests. 'It wasn't like she was going to have to try and fit in with other Aburame latter in her life right?' Their father began his grooming of the twins when they were yet little tikes. He had big plans for the them, he was going to need someone to take his spot as head of the business at some point and he couldn't have some lesser clansmen wriggling into his throne. He was determined to have his blood remain on top. Even at the sacrifice of his children's childhoods. He didn't need to groom the both of them, after all only one of them would get his spot, but he decided to anyways in case something happened to one of his little pet projects that would make them less desirable as the face of the company. So he took them both out on any voyages he made from the homestead, made them partake in any meeting he held with his branch of the clan the Lelièvres. He needed his lesser to know he wasn't going to let their grubby hands get his spot if he had any say so, but it was an unwise thing to say aloud so he let his actions speak for him instead. His twin daughters struggling to keep up with the 'big' words they were using as they scribbled down anything important on their notepads. He'd take him on his overly extravagant ship when he needed to take trips away from their homeland. He made sure they where by his heels at all times but if they would stray to explore the behemoth of a vessel he wouldn't bother wasting the effort to keep an eye on them. However he always made time to berate them when they finally returned from whatever shenanigans they would get into.

xxxxxAt first Noémi found it hard to keep her positive attitude up when he would dig into them, but she would notice how her sister would look to her for an idea of what to do and it crushed her heart to see her twin so close to tears. She she swallowed her emotions into her tiny gut and forced that tiny smile onto her lips while she took the lecture. She needed to be brave. This delicate balance of playing fathers little angles would have continued on for the foreseeable feature but Noémi was born with a skin condition by the name of Vitiligo,a skin condition characterized by patches of the skin losing their pigment and becoming white, usually with sharp margins. It didn't start developing in her case until she was six, while they were in a business trip across seas. She didn't notice anything odd during her morning routine until Ciri pointed out a a couple white splotches across her face. She spent time investigating her face in the mirror, poking the skin that had lost its pigment testing to see if ti hurt or not. When there father had arrived to their room to get them before the meeting she could just see the disappointment spread across his face when he saw her skin. From that moment on he pressured her less and less as he trained them to take over, but on the flip side he saw how he piled more and more work onto Ciri's plate. It seemed his daughters skin condition made her the undesirable twin to take over. The first few months with her new condition were the hardest, whenever she was left alone her positive outlook would cracks as tears fell down her cheeks. After a little while she learned to ignore the stinging pain in her heart whenever someones expression would fault when they looked at her, or when her father would look at her in disgust.

xxxxxWhen it came for the Lelièvre's big trip to the shinobi nations the twins were seven, a big deal among the clan with their fathers new get even richer plan in motion, and Noémi was being raised as the back up plan. Only to be put in a position of power in the event something happened to the golden goose Ciri. She felt no animosity for her little sister, only concern for all the pressure being put on her tiny shoulders. So she always made sure to brighten her day when they were together. While the ship was preparing for its arrival at Gimangakure the twins were enjoying a break from their fathers workload. Noémi was putting her sisters hair into a fancy bun, using a white bow to hold it in place when the alarms sounded across the ship. It seemed their fathers gaudy boat had attracted trouble. They had been targeted by a group of pirates, who say the boat as their next meal ticket. While she didn't know why the ships alarm was going off at the time she immediately acted, grabbing her sisters hand as she locked their rooms door and hid them in their closet. The twins remained in the the closets dark embrace until their rooms door was kicked in. Instinctively she squeezed Ciri's hand to comfort the girl. But there wasn't much she could do besides that. Their father hadn't started their combat training yet, if they opened the door they would be defenseless. And if like some kind of cosmic joke one of the pirates peered into the closet in search of valuables and instead spotted the twins. The rest of the ship attack is a blur for her, after she was knocked over the head she struggled to keep conscious as the pirate carried her and Ciri to what she assumed was his leader. It seemed they were going to be used as hostages while the pirates backed off from the ship. They didn't say why but it was easy to tell they were being overwhelmed after the Lelièvre family started grouping up for their counter attack on the invaders. When they reached the shore the group decided to relay their ransom to the family but after the message was delivered the ship just sailed off. Their entire family seemingly abandoning them. The twins clung to each other as the leader let his frustration out on a nearby tree. Instead of cutting the girls loose he decided he wasn't going to let his meal ticket just sail off so he decided to move his new 'goods' to his base of operations while he decided on how to extort the Lelièvre. Knowing better than to keep all his eggs in one basket he chose to separate the twins between his two bases. Noémi gripped tighter to her sister when she heard his plan, struggling to keep the younger twin in her arms as the adults pulled them apart. In the struggle she had managed to grab onto the white bow she put in Ciri's hair, a match for the one in her own. So she held onto the fabric as a lifeline as her mind raced on how to get back to her sister.

xxxxxShe did not quietly let the would-be-pirates just carry her off to their base. No she made sure to make a fuss out of it. Her tantrum rewarded when they had crossed into the land of mist. An Aburame clansmen happened upon them with his squad, they were currently on a mission when his Kikaichu sensed Noémi's own in a panicked and agitated state. On a whim he put his mission on hold to check it out. In a flash the pirates were on the ground as thousands of bugs filled the air around the crying girl. The shinobi patiently waited for her to cry it out while he called his bugs back into his gourd. When she finally regained some sliver of composure he asked where she was from. Being that her father had only started teaching them the language her answer was a broken sentence along the lines of 'I dont know.' Knowing he couldn't just leave the girl alone in the middle of nowhere, he ordered his squad to precede with the mission while he delivered her to Kirigakure. It wasn't a long trip but she still doesn't remember much of it. She just knows the only reason she didn't struggle against this transportation was that it was his bugs carrying her rather than the stranger. If he had placed his hands on her it wouldn't have mattered that he saved her from a group of thugs. The Kikaichu seemed to sooth her, soothing her own in the process. Though she still had little to no control over the bugs in her body they still remained impacted by each other if she was upset they would swarm. After the shinobi had gotten the all clear from his Kage on her admittance into the protection of the village she was taken to the Aburame compound.

xxxxxShe didn't like it there. She was an outsider, it didn't mater how many times the shinobi insisted the compound was the best place for her... she saw the way the other clansmen looked at her. Their straight laced mouths and their disproving stares. Who were they to judge her for how she was raised? So she wasn't some shut in, what good was watching life fly past you? How was their lifestyle better than hers? It didn't take long before the stress of being in a foreign place stated setting into her mood. Worse still she was without her sister... all she had left was a single bow. She would start going over the event over and over as she tortured herself with what-if scenarios. The possible ways she could have stopped the man from grabbing them, how she could have saved her sister from being separated from the rest of the family, how she could have fought against her captivators harder to get to her sister when they were trying to take Ciri away from her. Why did she deserve to be protected by some fancy walls? Where was her sister? Was she ok? Why did this happen? Why? For the first time in ages she dropped her smile. She only kept it up for her sisters sake. For all she knew her sister could be dead by now. She was stuck in a mental loop of self hate. She would have bore a hole in the ground how long she spent staring at it in silence. It wasn't broken until she snapped on one of the Aburame that came to check on her. Her hive was swarming like a hornets nest and it was beginning to agitate the other Kikaichu. She made sure to use all the hateful words her father would spew when he was upset about at her mother. She never knew she had such hate for her own bloodline instilled in her until that moment. She was only seven and her father had successfully twisted her against her own kind. She had internalized racism towards the Aburame.

xxxxxAt the end of her fate fueled string of slurs in a broken version of a language she barely knew the Aburame clansmen's emotionless facade was broken. She could see the pain in the older woman's eyes as she backed out of the room... it was the same pain she saw in her sisters eyes whenever their father would berate them. She truly was her fathers daughter. She couldn't stay at the compound anymore. It wasn't healthy for her, it brought out the side of her she wanted to keep buried deep inside, and they would be better off not keeping a ticking time bomb of hate so close to their bosom. So when the shinobi that had 'rescued' her returned from his latest mission she requested he find her a new place to live. She told him everything about what had happened. He could see the disappointment in his body language. She prepared herself for a berating that never came. Instead he just brought the woman she spewed her hate at into the room once more. He politely asked Noémi to apologize. She bit on her tongue to stop herself from speaking without gather her thoughts. She knew in her core what she said was wrong. She regretted the words the moment she saw the look on the woman's face. She took a few minutes but she finally managed to croak out the words 'I sorry,' as she fought back tears. The woman didn't say a word before leaving the room, her shoulders looking a little lighter than when she first arrived. The shinobi asked her one time if she was sure she didn't want to stay in the compound any longer, telling her they could help her with the hatred bottled up inside her. She declined the offer to stay once he was finished talking. With a nod he took her tiny hand and lead her out of the place she saw as a giant prison. The rest of the day was spent meeting up with his contacts as he searched for a place he could trust to let her stay. He had promised to protect her until she could protect herself.

xxxxxThey settled on a small apartment a few blocks from the compound. Far enough to feel free from them but close enough to get them if there was ever trouble. He told her he would be checking in on her once a week so he could work with her on the hate that was instilled in her and help with her speech. 'No one needs that kind of hate, inside or out.' as he would say during each of their sessions. It took a few sessions before she started to smile again. Baby steps. One day he came to visit her to find all the reflective surfaces in the apartment smashed and broken. It turned out she couldn't stand to look in the mirror, it only brought up feelings of guilt when she saw her reflection. All she saw was her sisters dace when she stared into the glass. By the end of her first year in Kirigakure she was able to speak the language like it was her native tongue. Having nothing but free time, she had nothing better to do but study the books the shinobi would leave for her. By the time she was nine she had started collecting any news articles related to what she now knew was where she was kidnapped from 'Gimangakure' and any mention of attacks on ships. She knew the odds that she would find anything pertaining to her sister was almost non existent... but that small insignificant percentage started a flame of hope in her gut. Hope that started burning away the bonds of depression that were still holding her in place. She started to leave her apartment daily to scour the city for abandoned newspapers, or to listen in on conversations between merchants. Every one and a while she would hear faint whispers that matched her vivid memories of how the pirates would dress. By the time she reach the age of ten she had reverted back to her personality from before the traumatic experience and even better she only felt a little disgust when she need to interact with a fellow Aburame. Baby steps.

xxxxxA few years later he was happy with how far she had progressed, the shinobi offered to take her back to the compound. She declined his offer after a few moments of silence, stating she felt better off living by herself... where she was free to be herself and not be slowly converted into a 'proper' Aburame. Despite his promises that they wouldn't be doing any such thing. She however requested that he enter her into the village academy. To say her request came as a surprise would have been an understatement. She had never mentioned any interest in becoming a Shinobi. When asked why all she told him was that it was a secret. Knowing how hard she had worked to change herself for the better he decided to grant her the request. Though he would have felt better if she at least trained at the compound first to get some control over her hive of Kikaichu. She however was adamant about not stepping foot near the place so he decided not to voice it. The reason she chose not to tell him her reason for wanting to become a shinobi was because he was a realist. He had repeatedly told her not to keep looking into her kidnapping, that he sister was likely dead. She saw how much information was trusted with the shinobi of the village and she saw it as her way to grab hold of anything related to her sister. She would find Ciri. Her sister was strong. She wouldn't have let death take her. At least thats what she always told herself. At first the academy was hard. Children were cruel, she herself was an example of the amount of hate such a small body could hold. At first they would make fun of her for her obvious accent whenever she would speak up in class, which was often. Then they would pick on her for her skin condition. She would always tell herself how often her sister would tell her they made her look prettier with them to endure the nicknames they would call her. Then it came out that she was an Aburame and she was treated for a freak not just because she held a hive of bugs inside her but also because she couldn't even fit in with her own kind. The way she dressed, the way she acted, that ever present smile, and how vocal she was were the exact opposite of all the other 'bug kids'.

xxxxxHalf way through her education her skin condition had started to flair up some more, for a few months she would wake up to find new places where the pigment was noticeably lacking. It didn't bother her much, she knew she couldn't stop it from progressing. She liked how it looked personally. Well most of it. One of the days she was chosen to spar with one of the more cruel of her classmates. The entire taijutsu training session was spent with him pointing out of freakish her fingers looked. Like her flesh was dying. It was during that spar she had had enough and it was when she started to gain her infamous expressionless mask during fights. She had to be dragged off of the poor boy when all was said and done. She had broken his nose as her first mood before pinning him to the ground and slamming her bruised knuckles into his face until he was crying for her to stop... apologizing over and over for making fun of her hands that his face had more than gotten enough close ups of in the last few seconds. She stared at her sensei with a blank face, rather than her usual bright smile, while they lectured her for going overboard during a spar. The bullying seemed to stop after that, infarct most people had started avoiding her all together. She didn't mind it in the least. After all she wasn't there for them. She was there to make her goal a reality.

xxxxxSo began her life as a fresh faced Genin. A slight hitch came up on her very first day... The moment she stepped out of her small apartment she was trapped in a village wide nightmare caused by the Mizukage or so she gathered. Monsters roamed the street the sky was blood red and portals popped up everywhere. She had made it to the Mizukages fortress surprisingly easily, having been half asleep she didn't notice anything amiss until entering the building to find people barricading the place and should incoherent orders. She spent the the Nightmare within those walls, acting as comedic relief whenever tension was getting too high. She wasn't officially on active shinobi duty at the time so she was rather useless at anything other than crack jokes. She managed to make it through the hellscape without so much as a scratch. It was solved when an adorable little cat boy, she'd come to find out was Shadow, managed to solve the nightmare's puzzle. it involved some complicated magic so she never really bothered looking into the matter beyond surface level.

xxxxxThe squad she was placed with was friendly enough but it had a slight unavoidable problem... An Aburame was her squad leader. She did her best to behave herself, despite how much she hated the boys every fiber. It was the same day she met her squad leader that she had a run in with her soon to be one sided best friend, a kid by the name Kagerou. A kind soul who worked with her to understand social norms and expectations, who aided her in getting prepared for her first missions. She grew attached the the green haired wonder rather quickly. She never found out if Kagerou reciprocated the friendship or just tolerated her. It was during the first week of being a Genin that she continued to encounter her squad leader outside of work. One of these unpleasant meetings happened when she needed to visit the hospital. She was with Kagerou visiting the previously mentioned Shadow, who forever reason had managed to land himself in a hospital bed after cleansing the village's nightmare. While taking a trip to the restroom she bumped into, literally, her squad leader. A very long, sappy, interaction that involved a lot of yelling and crying brought to light that her squad leader was in fact her adoptive step brother. The Aburame that had taken her in and raised her like his own daughter was spending all his free time on her and neglecting his own flesh and blood son. This was a shocking revelation that only further complicated her feelings for her squad leader. It was torture having this war of emotions in her chest and led her to spend none of her free time with her potential sibling.

xxxxxShe had returned from the bathroom fiasco just in time for another village wide psychological attack. She never found of the reason for this mental attack but it embedded lasting consequences in Noémi. Everyone had began to fall in love with people, no matter what their pre conceived feelings had been. She and two others had fallen in love with Shadow, resident hero. The strength of this love varied from person to person and some people found themselves under other mental adjustments. Noémi for instance had been warped into someone who was willing to kill at the drop of a hat, if it meant being closer to Shadow. For all intents and purposes she had become what is known as a Yandere. She had assaulted her fellow genin, using a forbidden technique her father figure had taught her. Nearly killing the pair before going after nurses who had been concealing Shadow and aiding in his escape from the building. The spell cast on the village had faded just before she was going to crush the nurses skull in. This event had traumatic effects on the young Noémi. She had was never able to fully cast aside her feelings for Shadow, despite them being artificial. Nor was she able to feel love without hatred bubbling in her blood. It also had an unfortunate side effect of slightly adjusting just how she loved her Sister. From that moment on she had begun loving her sister just a bit more than a familial sense. It was a change out of her control that she hated herself for.

xxxxxNothing else as catastrophic as those city wide disruptions had happened during the rest of her time as a genin and before long she had climbed to Chunnin. By the time she was a legal adult the main reason she got up in the morning was her goal. It kept her going. It was why she keeps her hair decorated with two matching bows. Why she she refuses to cover herself like the other Aburame. Its why she worked hard to graduate from the academy. She would find out what happened to her sister, she would find Ciri Rose Lelièvre. This eternal resolve had landed her into the rank of Kirigakure's Shinobi elite, climbing up the ranks at alarming speed as she threw herself in mission after mission. She took ever single mission that came her way without hesitation. No matter how difficult, dangerous, nor demeaning... She couldn't risk missing out on something that may get her closer to her goal because she let her personal feelings get in the way. She had stopped living for herself the moment she had gotten separated from her darling sister. This self destructive life style was great for her social status but horrible on her social connections. It wasn't long after she moved past being her starter squad that her friendships began dropping like flies. The Aburame boy and adoptive step sibling she had started to tolerate gone, the boy she had mixed feelings about Shadow she lost contact with, her first real friend in Kagerou? Also gone. She had quickly and surly became a tool for the Mizukage for better and for worse. All to keep the information she was addicted to trickling down.

xxxxxOf course there came a time when things in Kirigakure came to an end for Noémi. It had come out through her cultivated information network the Jack, the Mizukage, had been feeding her falsified information. He had no intention on continuing helping her find her sister. She had gotten close at one point, missing Ciri by a day at most if what she found was to be believed. It was double edged. She knew her sister was alive but the information she was giving in payment for her latest job had been altered so she wouldn't have been on time to catch her darling sister. She had sat on the knowledge for a few months before she decided to go rogue. By then she had been so deep into espionage and existing as a weapon that she had no attachments beyond her job. She could have confronted Jack, she could have trusted him, she could have done any number of things but she chose to run. She used the guise of an assassination in the Land of Fire as her camouflage. She never looked back when she dropped her headband in the forest, leaving it scratched across the metal plate. When Mist would find it they would know what it meant. She had become a rogue at that point, she had no nation to call her home. She did what she always did thought. She went where her Kikaichu took her, wandering the continent in search of her sister.

xxxxxMist came after her, it was to be expected and they had been partially successful on one attempt at her head. She had lost her left leg in a surprise attack but through her chakra cloak she had managed to come out on top in the end. After that mishap the hunters had stopped. She found out later that Kirigakure had been laid to waste, practically wiped off of the map. With the fall of Mist she was lost to time. Left to herself to fruitlessly wander after her Sister. In the end she never did find her sister, she had never given up though. Her last memory was resting against a tree before being approached by a hooded figure. She had declined in health as her age rose. And traveling by herself on one limb was difficult on her bones. She was at the persons mercy in all honesty. They revealed themselves to be a Chronovore that had encountered someone with her face. They offered to do to her what they did to the doppelganger. They would feed off of her accrued time and return her to youth so she might have a chance to find Ciri before she died from old age. She knew there would be a catch but she didn't care. She was desperate for anything Ciri, willing to ignore all risks for just a chance. What the Chronovore neglected to tell her is that she'd be crystallized and shut off from time itself. As the crystal began to cocoon the newly young Noémi she asked a simple question. "Did you do the same to her?" But before the creature could respond her head had crystallized.

Personal Attributes:
      Honey Bee: Her Kikaichu are able to cultivate from her stamina reserves to preform her bloodline techniques rather than drawing from Mana. Each technique preformed doing so will find itself costing an additional rank of Stamina compared to Mana. Any techniques that create a damage over time effect (DoT) will find themselves a rank stronger as well thanks to the Kikaichu working overtime. This tends to be a last resort as it tires herself out rather quickly.
      Makin' it RAIN!: Due to being raised by a very business aggressive father, she learned the tools of the trade at a young age. As such she just naturally comes into money easier than most. Any 両Ryo that she earns, whether from a mission or from gambling, is increased by 25%. This applies to anyone in her squad she is with when the reward is handed out. If she herself is not present when the reward is being handed this will not apply.
      Strength of the Hive: Despite her relatively small body she had been forced to undergo cruel and punishing training in an attempt to forge her into the perfect tool. In time her Kikaichu had begun to alter her body when the situation called for it: strengthening arm muscles during punches, acting as shock absorbers when taking hits, whatever their hive host needed they adjusted for. Due to this her body is able to adapt to even the most brutal of training methods, meaning Noémi is able to utilize any style no matter the frame it requires.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: E Rank
Classes:
      • n/a

Disciplines:
      • n/a

Archetype: Acrobat
Stats:
      Power: ★★★☆☆☆
      Agility: ★★★★★★
      Intelligence: ★★☆☆☆☆
      Chakra: ★☆☆☆☆☆

Stamina Pool: 150
Mana Pool: 50
      Materialization: Erratically shifting between a normal outline to wings and antennae, each shift the shape turns to a blob before reforming. Occasionally it will look like she has additional arms for a few seconds before it shape changes again. When each different formation is layered over each other it forms the shape of a humanoid bee.
      Elements:
      tab • Earth//Doton
      tab • Water//Suiton

Evolutionary Traits: [10 Points]
• Hiveborn [3]
• Twice Minded [2]
• Flexible [2]
• Blood Font [2]
• Focal Point Vision [3]
Skills ► [05 // 05]
      Survival Skills
      • Survival [2]
      • Gathering [1]
      Crafting
      • Cooking [2]

Proficiencies ► [04 // 04]
      Unarmed Combat
      • Offensive [1]
      • Defensive [1]
      • Grappling [1]

________Possessions
Repertoire:

Inventory: [150 Ryo]
      • Super Light Armor [D - Ranked, Scale 5]
      • Satchel, Medium
      • Satchel, Small
      • Skinning Knife
      • Oiled Waterskin [x2]
      • Journal [x2]
      • Pencil [x10]
      • Sewing Needle [3]
      • Sheers
      • Scissors
      • Twine, 50 Meters Bundle [x2]
      • Soap
      • Spyglass

________Library
Maruton:
      • Kanashibari no Jutsu [Temporary Body Paralysis Technique] D Rank

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:08 pm
Kirra Yamata
For Kira: I went back and looked at a couple of things on your profile. Sorry for any inconvenience.

1. Your final PA needs to be set in stone before you take your C-rank class. Feel free to work with a mod--though Lan is the best at it--to help you come up with something.

2. Your profile says you have 10 skill points, but you've spent 13, so some numbers will need to be adjusted. Also make sure you're using the new list of skills, which is located in the original skills thread.

3. Hunting, Unnatural Animals skill is locked to the Tracker class. You must have the Tracker Class in order to invest a point into it. Same with Weakness Identification I believe, which is an Adventurer skill.

4. Proficiency Points and how they work has changed with the new systems. You no longer have to choose a category and then a weapon; you only choose a weapon. Only [1] proficiency point is needed per weapon, so you can choose up to [5] weapons to be proficient (able to be used for E-rank unnamed attacks)--at which point you can train them up from E-rank.

For Tatsuki:
1. You don't have how many skill points you should have listed, but it looks like you've spent [8]. Double check that that's right!

2. Be sure to choose your last PA before you take your next class!

Otherwise, approved.

Evanescently Magnificent
I went back and looked at a couple of things on your profile. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Is your character E or D rank? It looks more like D-rank, in which case you get [2] more stat points to assign (10 from E-rank, 2 from archetype (power), 2 from Stragari (power), 2 from D-rank).

Also make sure you assign any skill points or proficiency points before you take your next class, or they'll be lost.

Jenni Deer
Add to your first PA (Battle Meditation): Holy energy allows her to strike opponents that would normally otherwise be invulnerable to physical damage.

Also, for the Unarmed proficiency you have to choose a specific subcategory: Offensive, Defensive, or Grappling.

Otherwise, you're approved. Sorry for the wait.

HeadlessKoko
heart A couple things though.

1. The list of skills has changed, so just check over the new list (found in the skills thread) to make sure the ones you have still exist.

2. Proficiency system has also changed. You don't have to invest a point into a category now; you only choose weapons. Otherwise they rank up the same as before. So that might open a couple of slots.

Otherwise, it's fine.

magcookie
Just a couple things.

1. Your profile says you have [10] Evo points,but it looks like you've assigned [12]!

2. The proficiency system has changed a bit, and you're no longer required to invest a point into a category first; you only choose weapons. So that should free up a point to use elsewhere if you want.

Approved otherwise!

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:29 am
Finally sat down and fixed my characters for the system change. Here are the Evolution Traits/Races I picked for each character.

Takira Gwyndolin Hekireki, Human:
◇ Can not adjust until Iron Sand is added back since thats kinda her gimmick.

Liliya Yuliovna Volkov, Human (Kinda there wasn't a science experiment chimera option LOL):
Adamantborn :: Born to combine Earth and Water mana elements in a new, unusual way, the Adamantborn is able to convert and earth into crystals, gemstones and jewels. When selected the Adamantborn selects one [1] type of material, from either Crystal (i.e. Salt), Gemstones (i.e. Diamonds), or Jewels (i.e. Quartz). From this point they are able to produce these through the use of the Adamant Ruler spell. This spell can be used without a medium. These are considered less than "true", and as such cannot be sold to merchants who know better. [Crystal]
Gemblooded :: The body of the individual who has this evo is able to merge with one [1] of the three [3] types of Adamant: Crystal, Gemstones, and Jewels. Activating this ability takes five [5] mana per post spent swimming. [Crystal]
Essence of Adamant :: Some Adamantborn learn to turn their powers inwards, allowing them to turn their anatomy into their selected Adamant type. Once selected it cannot be changed. For a total of ten [10] mana per post, the character may change their anatomy into Adamant and control/manipulate it through the use of Adamant Ruler. Returning it to flesh costs nothing.
◇ Blindsight :: When vision is impaired by any means, including simply closing one's eyes, the character can "see" in monochrome in all directions up to one hundred [100] meters per Experience Rank. This is an automatic process that sees through any non-living material up to one [1] meter thick. This effect can be activated at any time without blockage by paying five [5] Mana or Stamina, at which time the eyes' colors reverse. This may be maintained as long as desired.
Mana Trace :: Allows the bearer's pupils to become bright white, inhumanly so, allowing their vision to now perceive Mana at their normal perceptual range. Can be combined with Blindsight. This Evo is required for access to the Shatterpoint Fighting Style.

Nina Hojo, True Ancestor:
Inkborn :: The blood of an Inkborn is something special, for when combined with any Ink found it changes the Ink by enriching it with a rare type of Mana. When selecting this discipline the Inkborn gains access to Ink Ruler, useable without the need of a medium, and all Inkborn spells. The Inkborn also gains the unusual ability to turn their own blood into ink, and any ink that comes in contact with it comes immediately under their sway. Anyone or anything that either uses blood or feeds on it that interacts with an Inkborn's blood or spells finds it toxic to them, and acts as a high-level poison to such beings. Inkborn spells are one [1] rank weaker when against Water based spells and abilities.
Caustic Flow :: Water elemental spells generated by the character may be made caustic in nature, turning it into a form of acid. There is no increased cost to this ability, but provides an acidic effect.
Flexible :: This Evo allows the character's bones and muscles to shift and contort in hideous ways, allowing them to fit into spaces a quarter of their normal size.

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre, Human: (I forgot I had removed one of her legs at some point, so I need to add the prosthetic evo. Dropped Flexible for it and Pain Ignorace.)
Hiveborn :: This evo causes one to be born with extra tunnels and spaces within their bodily structure that mimics that of a hive. By taking this evo the character is able to obtain contracts with insects to live inside them, granting access to rare and unusual spells that utilize the insects as both fuel and fire. This causes a mental bond to be established between the swarm/hive and the host. This only works with insects that live in large communal structures. The ability to call forth insects to your control without a spell in mind is called Hive Ruler, and is an innate spell that can be cast without medium requirements.
Twice Minded :: This evo merges your mind with your hive, allowing them to constantly be in contact with you. In times where having another person use Mana to help you would benefit you the Hive may count as doing so automatically, without direction to do so. This especially helps with Genjutsu, as while they can be fooled, they are independent of the Illusion, making them more difficult to fool than the average person.
Focal Point Vision :: By focusing on an object for one [1] activation the character may place an unseen "focal point" upon the object. These focal points allow the character to switch their "sight" to that location, as if they were there. This grants two [1] Focal Points, allowing the character to split their vision between the two points, or to use both eyes on one point. A Focal Point can only be maintained for a maximum of ten [10] posts of use, meaning it may remain indefinitely unless actively accessed.
Pain Ignorance :: Grants a pain tolerance that can be controlled, and shut off, at will. Allows complete ignorance of any pain, or some pain, or all the pain as one decides.
Prosthetic Limb :: Grants a Prosthetic Limb. Must be submitted as a Custom Gadget, and is limited to E - rank to begin with. It can be modified later. [Left Leg]

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:06 am
User Image

Name: My name...my last name was Takeda Saitou. Before that it was Akihara. Before that, Shirai...I think I'll just go by Takeda alone now.
Age: I lived a long time...I can't remember anymore. Though if I had to guess, I'm sixteen now. That was the oldest someone could be when they got captured.
Race: Human
Physical Description: Male. 5'7". 162 pounds.(243 lbs with Steelborne) As far as I can recall, I've always looked fairly average. Any notable features may have been the black lines near my cheeks beneath my eyes or the oddly colored sclera I had. Such things...I don't have them anymore, as a result of my crystallization. Now my eye color is red as it was when I was a child, and my hair is a mess of black locks. My canines are fanged from my time as the Dog Sage, though I haven't retained my other attributes. My body is unscarred through my time as a Jiongu due to natural reasons, save for a bad scar on my right shoulder that I let remain out of spite at the time. The tattoo I received from Kirigakure back when Jack was still in control has left, though the ink I had placed afterward remains. My weapons, armor, commendations. All of it is gone now, though they used to decorate me when I was on-duty. What I wear now is a shallow attempt at imitation. A large cloak of fabric and wool fur alike protects me from the cold. WIth it, I wear a high-collared, button-down coat that also has fur at its cuffs. Past there are my gauntlets. Someone told me long ago that wearing sheer metal in the cold just builds up water and adds to that chill, so I've made sure that whatever armor I wear has a fabric base. That includes the clawed gauntlets on my arms, with thin leather acting as the piece holding it all together. Beneath the coat is a black and red doublet with embroidered paned sleeves.
tab My shoulders are typically adorned with sleek plate pauldrons, while I make sure to keep some protection at my thighs as well. My boots have plate attachments as they come up to reach my knees as well. Oh, there's a red ribbon adorning the front of my coat, and a scarf of the same color I tend to keep around my waist. It's from an old friend, I try to keep it on me at least somewhere at all times.
Fears: Admittedly, I don't fear much anymore. The longer I live, the less sensitive I become to the world. My fear of death is stronger than ever since I know that I'm not as well-protected as I was back then. I still don't want to see anyone in my care fall to pain or death, and that's something I'd always do anything to avoid. If there's anything else...well, I'm kind of scared of becoming a Jiongu again. I know that there are still some tendrils within my body, I know I haven't completely eradicated who I once was. I can accept this version of myself, but...I don't really want to be the monster again.
Personality: I'm the monster. That's how it seemed for a large portion of my life at least. Try telling your teammate why you need to take this heart or why you just survived that greatsword through the chest. Sometimes I feel like my path should've led towards villainy. To be honest, it would have if Jack never set me on the right path. When I was younger, I had a short fuse. Maybe I just couldn't accept the things I lost. Perhaps I felt like the world owed me something for taking it all away from me. When I coupled that with the treatment I got for my bloodline, I felt like the world was against me. Jack's death made me realize that I needed to let go of the past, but honor it all the same. The dead won't be satisfied with rage. Not if they cared about you. I learned to look past myself and accept others, but...it's hard. It's never been easy for me to make friends. Things get more difficult when I try to help people understand me.
tab I mellowed a fair bit with age. I stopped trying so hard to make friends with others and instead focused on helping those who needed it. The people who I ended up getting close to...I didn't need to try. It just came naturally. I used to be addicted to the good feeling that friendship offered. Attachment is nice, but it doesn't work for the one who outlives all others. I kept towards myself towards the final years of my old life. It...got to me. Seeing others grow old and wither away. That was the one bad habit I couldn't kick. Pushing others back, being alone. Things...are different now, and I want to break all those old traits. I do what's best for me. The world is going to watch me grow, and I'll be the greatest at whatever I can do. I want to help others. I know death is inevitable. Even for myself now. Rather than base my interactions around that, I want to protect others to have them live their lives as long and full as possible. As for myself? ...I'll worry about that later.
tab I used to believe in protecting Kirigakure so that the tragedies of the past would never happen again. That was before my falling out with leadership. Now what I believe in...has to do with the amount of time I have left. With this last and only life, I want to do something worthwhile.
tab I've always held a rather intimidating presence. It's something I tend to pride myself in at times. I don't back down when challenged, I never will. I'll constantly prove myself to make that challenger eat their words, force them to feel my ire. I can't say that I'm powerful when it comes to my bloodline, since...well, I've never really used it. I know what I have, but I've yet to use it in combat or even train with it. I can say that I feel a threatening amount of potential for versatility. Lastly, I've always had a sturdy body that has served me well in close combat. I've been physically strong for as long as I can remember, while I'm nowhere near as powerful to the past version of myself, I should still be able to muster up some considerable strength.
tab Memory aquired: Incredible pain threshold. Having his tendrils razed multiple times throughout his life, suffering broken limbs, and even withstanding mental damage...none of these things have broken Takeda. "The feeling of millions of kunai stabbing into all of your nerve endings repeatedly until the rot stops." Not many have withstood the same torment as him.
tab Long distance is where I falter the most. It is a weakness that I plan to be rid of in the future, but as it is now, I serve much better as a wall for those I would call my allies.
tab I'm also ashamed to admit that I'm far from a tactician. Most of my knowledge comes when I'm already waist-deep in trouble. It's...all instinct, I couldn't tell you why I thought of what I did or what I even was thinking at the time. Yeah, that can be a boon, but not when it comes to the time where careful preparation is actually important. That's dangerous when it's coupled with the fact that I seriously will not back down when slighted. If there's nobody around to let me know that it's probably a bad idea, I'll stand up to anyone who looks down on me.
History:"I am the epitome of my own demise."
tab Takeda was born into a tribe on the outskirts of the water country, his mother a lovely woman of the void bloodline while his father was the "scout/runner" of the tribe. A man of the Jiongu bloodline, someone that isn't so fresh in Takeda's memory. At least one moment that stands out was the night that his tendrils first appeared, different from anything that anyone had seen before. They attacked him in his sleep, waking him only to pain as his father cut his newly-grown appendages into pieces. Memories were abundant in his early childhood of tears and blood.
tab Blood...
tab Blood...
Personal Attributes:
      Perserverance: When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Takeda's never been one to back down, even when the odds aren't stacked in his favor. When suffering damage from an attack that leaves noitceable impact, the former Jiongu tanks through the pain and pushes forwards regardless. He gains an extra activation for the sake of attacking in such scenarios, further attributing to his "all or nothing" fighting style. He doesn't run away, he clashes everything he has against the opposition.
      Echo of the past: Takeda lived hundreds of years as a host for a multitude of tendrils within himself. They made up his skeletal and muscular structure and protected his organs from damage. Even after they were dispersed with the power of an ancient relic, his heart can't forget. His chakra network can never forget that feeling. By paying half the extra cost applied to a physical technique used above his own rank in chakra, his body will form replicas of the tendrils that once inhabited him to protect the attacking limb(s). This negates the physical effects that would normally be suffered following the action, however, it can only be done once every four posts.
      Point-Blank Anarchy: Having a talent for being a Titan from the moment he grew into it, Takeda awakened a new power in no time. Paying the cost and activation for SPELLS, he can withhold the technique in his body. Doing this, he creates an elemental aura that remains until he comes in physical contact with the opponent, unleashing the jutsu at point-blank range along wit his attack.
      • +3 Evo's

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: D - rank || [3,750 Exp]
Classes:
      • Titan

Disciplines:
      •Maelstrom
      • With fists as fast as lightning and impacts that can erupt in fire, the Maelstrom is the Titan user who learns to channel their elements through their body. By reserving a cost of forty [40] mana, with a reduction of ten [10] per two [2] experience ranks starting at D-rank, the Maelstrom may add one of the following benefits to their bodies. Activating and deactivating these abilities takes one [1] activation, and only one [1] effect can be active at once.
      → Unarmed Strikes: The user selects one [1] of their elements and cause it to burst into life upon their extremities. As a result, the limb deals additional D-rank spiritual damage of that element when striking. This will scale up once per two [2] experience ranks, starting at D-rank, meaning at S-rank the additional damage would be B-rank.
      → Body Enhancement: Once triggered, the user channels one [1] of their elements into their flesh, causing it to take on properties similar to their element in some fashion. While this is triggered the body begins to generate an aura of that element, granting a Complex defense shield made up of the selected element. As per the rules of Complex techniques, any technique made against it will find itself reduced by one [1] rank, while the remaining half may follow through. That said, however, the elemental aura retaliates, thus dealing half of the total damage provided by the coming attack back upon the originator ([2] ranks lower than the original attack) in the element of the aura. This retaliation is specific to melee range.

► E-rank Starting Package:
»» [50] Mana
»» [150] Stamina
»» [2] Stages of Learning
»» [4] Proficiency Points
»» [5] Skill Points
• Half [.5] rank increase to physical strength

Stats:
      Power: ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      Agility: ☆☆☆
      Intelligence: ☆☆
      Mana: ☆☆

Stamina Pool: 450
Mana Pool: 200
      Materialization: A glyph appears at Takeda's feet, sending up bursts and wisps of blood red mana.
      Elements:
      tab • Fire
      tab • Earth

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's):[13 // 13]
      • Bloodborn || 3
      • Self-Stabilize || 1
      → Requires Bloodborn. When injured, unless otherwise desired the blood coagulates itself immediately, making bleeding out all but impossible without an outside force acting to actively overcome it.
      • Pain Ignorance || 1
      → Grants a pain tolerance that can be controlled, and shut off, at will. Allows complete ignorance of any pain, or some pain, or all the pain as one decides.
      • Blindsight || 2
      → When vision is impaired by any means, including simply closing one's eyes, the character can "see" in monochrome in all directions up to one hundred [100] meters per Experience Rank. This is an automatic process that sees through any non-living material up to one [1] meter thick. This effect can be activated at any time without blockage by paying five [5] Mana or Stamina, at which time the eyes' colors reverse. This may be maintained as long as desired.
      • Flexible || 2
      → This Evo allows the character's bones and muscles to shift and contort in hideous ways, allowing them to fit into spaces a quarter of their normal size.
      • Steelborn || 3
      → Born with the ability to build up materials and condense them within the flesh, the Steelborn is able to generate an infinite amount of steel from within their body. This ability is called Steel Ruler, and can be used without the need of a medium. This metal is black in color, with a noticeable tinge of color from the Steelborn's mana color. This metal can be pushed through the skin to the outside, much like the Corpseborn, yet has the consistency of dense, but light, steel that can be forged in place of regular metal. Doing so grants fifty percent [50%] more durability than normal. By nature, it is as good as normal steel. The downside to this is that the weight of the Steelborn is far higher from the weight of their metal. Increase their weight by fifty percent [50%]. By choice, the Steelborn can choose to not grow steel at all within their body, thus allowing them to be normal weight.
      • Blood Eye || 1
      → Grants black eyes that become red when emotional, or are constantly red. Visual acuity is increased, making everything more sharp and lucid, allowing such feats as allowing one to pick out individual leaves on a tree from a hundred yards.
      Skills ► [09 // 09]
          • 5 Cooking
          • 3 Survival
          • 1 Knowledge

Proficiencies ► [06 // 06]
          • Offensive Combat
          • Defensive Combat
          • Grappling
          • Shortsword
          • Longsword
          • Light weapon and shield

________Possessions
      Repertoire:
          Stages of Learning: 00 // 09

Inventory:
          • Longsword [30 Durability]
          • Kite Shield [D - ranked Defense , 20 Durability]
          • Plate Armor [C - ranked Defense, 30 Durability]
          • Doublet
          • Weather Clothes [Cold]
          • Red (Fire) short sword

• Backpack
          • Skinning Knife
          • Mess Kit
          • Oiled Waterskin
          • 4-Person Pop Up Tent
          • Blanket

• Medium Satchel (Left Hip)
          • Fishing Hook x4
          • Whetstone x12
          • Soap
          • Flint/Steel x4
          • Large Sack
          • A periscope.

________Scroll Storage

• Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu [D],
          • Mushi Jamingu no Jutsu [D],
          • Mushi Kabe no Jutsu [D]
          • Ekorojii no Jutsu [C]
          • Kamakiri no Tsume [Bukijutsu] - Stage One - Kari, Sotogake
          • Hakyoku-ken no Kata [Bukijutsu] - Stage Two - All of Stage Two
          • Scroll - Hakyoku-ken no Kata [Bukijutsu] - Stage Three - Taikutsuna Sutoraiki
          • Kyuuten no Kumori - Stage Two - Flying Kick [X:Simple], Flying Tackle [X:Simple]
          • Nigirikobushi no Shintou - Stage Two - Full Stage Two
          • Elegant Flow of Water - Stage One - Flow Like Water [E:Stance], Shift Like the Sea [X:Simple]

________Library
      {Technique Type}:
          • Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Summoning Technique]

Royal Taorito

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:21 am
Approved!

magcookie
Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:32 pm
User Image

Fears:
✻ Cages
✻ Birds of Prey
Personality: Headstrong and stubborn, when she has a goal in mind, she will do anything to follow it through. Such as an arctic fox coming out in the cold to find it's prey and not stopping until it's found one. She's usually quiet when actually, she was absorbing information and taking it in slowly, a bit at a time. Alasia was also cautious when entering into an area with walls, she always look for different kind of quick exits if needed to be.
History: Alasia was raised in a traditional household that was strict. For her, it was much worse than any other members of the family due to her father and her mother. Her mother was home alone and knew not to ever open the door for strangers especially males, but there was something about Alasia's father that she could not deny. Due to her mistake, the mother became pregnant with Alasia and the family became livid. They tried little things such as poisoning the mother's food without her knowledge. It simply made the mom ill and did not affect the pregnancy at all. They had lineage in the industry of military architecture and engineering so their family was wealthy and had connections. Growing up, Alasia was not treated well, she was even neglected by her own mother because her mother blames her now crappy dealings of the house to her daughter. Alasia was stubborn and independent.

As she aged, Alasia had a stubborn streak that in secret, she slips out and lived a double life as a thief who actively works against her own family. They never could discover who was causing this. One day, Alasia had met up with a rogue who works with the Lord of Water, a man known to hate the current mizukage. A hefty sum that would make her own family blush was offered to this young fox an teaghlach. Her job was to find the rogue leader and slay him. The stars did not work in her favor. She was caught by a rival gang and was about to be murdered but ended up being frozen and protected. Upon arriving at the new world, Alasia aims to find the mizukage and find out why he was wanted.

However, in this new world, she was at least, free from the rules that once bounded her at so-called home.
Personal Attributes:
      Battle Meditation: Battle is a part of her faith, more than she could ever truly explain. Because of this whenever she enters a battle and harmonizes with her deity (one [1] activation to begin the Trance), Alasia will attain a form of battle meditation that allows her to bless her weapons with holy energy. Holy energy allows her to strike opponents that would normally otherwise be invulnerable to physical damage. This energy has a color that matches her own mana color and lasts until her meditation is broken, such as by mental illusions or severe damage.
      Partial Change: Alasia has mastered the shape of her hiding form. As of now, she is able to partially change, granting her body the bonuses of her Septborn form. This can be manifested at will, and will only grant the bonuses that make sense, such as giving strength to her legs by turning her legs back into that of her Septborn Form.
      Animal Fat: Alasia is not affected by the cold weather like a human being. Her skin without protection can be safe and warm to the touch at negative 20 degrees celsius.

________Capabilities
Classes:

Disciplines:

Stats:

Materialization: A low rumbling can be heard as if from a great distance, turning into the roar of a great fox beast the more it manifests. This comes along with a silver sphere with the depiction of the waxing gibus moon manifesting at her back in a large disk from which an ethereal wind ruffles her clothes and hair.
      Elements:
      tab • Fire
      tab • Water

• Iceborn || 3
      tab → Grants the ability to combine Wind and Water elements to create Ice spells. There is no increase in cost to use it, but character must have these two elements to use. Ice created in this way grows in a pattern unique to the person, such as having the ice form from vines that combine together to form a new appearance. These patterns are indicative of a personality trait, and once selected cannot be changed without a significant role play change in personality.
      • Snowborn || 3
      tab → Grants the ability to combine Wind and Water elements to create Snow spells. There is no increase in cost to use it, but character must have these two elements to use. These follow the same rules as the Iceborn, but Snow spells are known for lingering cold, with spells sapping warmth and heat from the greater moisture content.

Skills ► [05 // 05]
      • Survival → 3
      • Knowledge → 2

• Natural Weaponry
      • Flail
      • Staff
      • Unarmed
      xx• Grappling [ 1 ]

________Possessions
Repertoire:

Inventory:
      • 1 Medium Breastplate [D - ranked Defense, 15 Durability, 45 Ryo] - Bears the holy symbol of the moon upon it in the shape of a Waxing Gibus moon engraved in silver. Bears silver pauldrons and silver chain link beneath it.
      • Backback [2 Ryo]
      • 3 Bars of Soap [3 Ryo]
      • 4 Whetstone [2 Ryo]
      • [ Ryo]

________Library
{Technique Type}:
      • Dragon Fire

Royal Taorito

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:20 pm
Jenni Deer
User Image

Fears:
✻ Cages
✻ Birds of Prey

Personal Attributes:
      Battle Meditation: Battle is a part of her faith, more than she could ever truly explain. Because of this whenever she enters a battle and harmonizes with her deity (one [1] activation to begin the Trance), Alasia will attain a form of battle meditation that allows her to bless her weapons with holy energy. Holy energy allows her to strike opponents that would normally otherwise be invulnerable to physical damage. This energy has a color that matches her own mana color and lasts until her meditation is broken, such as by mental illusions or severe damage.

________Capabilities
Classes:

Disciplines:

Stats:

Elements:
      tab • Fire
      tab • Water

• Iceborn || 3
      • Snowborn || 3

Skills ► [05 // 05]
      • Survival → 3
      • Knowledge → 2

• Natural Weaponry
      • Flail
      • Staff
      • Unarmed
      xx• Grappling [ 1 ]

________Possessions
Repertoire:

Inventory:
      • Backback [2 Ryo]
      • 3 Bars of Soap [3 Ryo]
      • 4 Whetstone [2 Ryo]
      • [ Ryo]