Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Threadfall
[06.26.3576 HRW] Trespasser's Wing: CLOSED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Meepfur rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:42 am
D4 for Hyglath!  
Meepfur rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:44 am
Trespassers
Herg'r of bronze Hyglath
HP: 45/44
Status Effect: If applicable.
XP:
Target Accuracy: 9
Flame Length: 12
General Stamina: 9
General Agility: 6
Between Accuracy: 11
Pain Resilience: 11
Instinct: 9
Luck: 7

Hour 2, Round 1
1. +1 Instinct
2. Fatigue Save
3. -1 HP
4. Damage Save

A large tangle of Thread fell through from the wings above, dangerously close to a wingmate! Hyglath dove for it with surprising speed, burning it to ash before it could do any harm.

Hour 1, Round 1
1. Almost toasted, but not!
2. +1 Target Accuracy
3. -2 HP, +1 Between Accuracy
4. +1 Between Accuracy
5. +1 Luck
Hour 1, Round 2
1. +2 Between Accuracy
2. -2 HP, +1 Pain Resilience
3. Tongue Bitten, 3 rounds Saved!
4. Free space!
5. +1 Between Accuracy

Meepfur
Crew

Meepfur rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:45 am
Trespassers
Herg'r of bronze Hyglath
HP: 45/44
Status Effect: If applicable.
XP:
Target Accuracy: 9
Flame Length: 12
General Stamina: 9
General Agility: 6
Between Accuracy: 11
Pain Resilience: 11
Instinct: 9
Luck: 7

Hour 2, Round 1
1. +1 Instinct
2. Fatigue Save
3. -1 HP
4. Damage Save
5. +1 Flame Length

Perhaps made a bit overeager by their moment of triumph, when Hyglath swooped after another knot of Thread, he flamed a bit early, but fortunately, his flame was just long enough to catch the tangled strands!

Hour 1, Round 1
1. Almost toasted, but not!
2. +1 Target Accuracy
3. -2 HP, +1 Between Accuracy
4. +1 Between Accuracy
5. +1 Luck
Hour 1, Round 2
1. +2 Between Accuracy
2. -2 HP, +1 Pain Resilience
3. Tongue Bitten, 3 rounds Saved!
4. Free space!
5. +1 Between Accuracy

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:01 am
TRESPASSERS WING
W'dre of Bronze Dormith
HP:42/46
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: +9 (+1)
Flame Length: +10
General Stamina: +19 (+6)
General Agility: +9
Between Accuracy: +8 (+2)
Pain Resilience: +9
Instinct: +8
Luck: +8

1. A Save

Quote:
By Faranth! You and your dragon pull off a pretty awesome move to catch some Thread that's fallen through. You're able to save one of your Wingmates! Quote one of your Wingmates who took damage this Round! This will remove damage and any possible negative effect from that roll!

W'dre and Dormith were feeling like things were doing rather well - for now. The pair took careful stock of their wingmates around them, their glows growing brighter and brighter as it slowly got darker and darker. In the dark, W'dre spotted the sheen of Thread and pushed Dormith after it, blinking Between, then out again, flaming it, then away again once they were sure their nearby wingmate was alright.

Meepfur

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:05 am
TRESPASSERS WING
W'dre of Bronze Dormith
Status Effect:
XP:

1. A Save - used on Harth
2. Fatigued - saved by Hyglath

Quote:
Your dragon is starting to feel tired. This particular fight is wearing them down. A strong gust of winds tries to throw them out of their position. Roll a D4 to see what happens!

Whoops! Your dragon is blown completely out of formation, and is too tired to stop it. Fellow wingriders notice, and trumpet warning, though it's unclear if your Wingleader has noticed or not. Either way, your dragon is just spent. Fatigue Effect For the next 3 rolled turns your dragon will suffer from Fatigue Effect. Any XP earned during those turns is negated. On the plus side, any negative status effect (i.e. additional Fatigue Effect or Bitten Tongue) is also negated, since your dragon is too tired to care. The only exception is if you get a status that cures Fatigue or your Wingleader/Wingsecond rolls a status cancelling roll.)

It was just a brief push from formation, but Dormith was solid - and some encouragement from a wingmate would help steady them both. After all, they still had an awfully long way to go before the day was over.  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:06 am
(D4 for W'dre and Dormith)  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:09 am
TRESPASSERS WING
W'dre of Bronze Dormith
Status Effect: Tongue Bitten Effect! Your dragon is distracted by pain. No XP will be earned for the next 3 rolls. Any successes will be nullified. Should you roll a prompt with the possibility of damage, take the max damage allotted for your size/color automatically but it will also end the Tongue Bitten Effect immediately.
XP:

3. Tongue Bitten

Quote:
Ouch! Feeding your dragon some firestone has resulted in them biting their tongue! This is going to distract your dragon for the next three rolls. Their flaming aim will go down, and they might be slower to dodge out of Thread's way. [Tongue Bitten Effect! Your dragon is distracted by pain. No XP will be earned for the next 3 rolls. Any successes will be nullified. Should you roll a prompt with the possibility of damage, take the max damage allotted for your size/color automatically but it will also end the Tongue Bitten Effect immediately.]

Chew slower! W'dre hissed, not really faulting Dormith over an accident, but still feeling his own mouth sympathy throb. It was a stupid thing to be distracted by....

but they were both going to be distracted by it.  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:11 am
TRESPASSERS WING
W'dre of Bronze Dormith
Status Effect: Tongue Bitten Effect! Your dragon is distracted by pain. No XP will be earned for the next 3 rolls. Any successes will be nullified. Should you roll a prompt with the possibility of damage, take the max damage allotted for your size/color automatically but it will also end the Tongue Bitten Effect immediately.
XP:

3. Tongue Bitten
4.Tongue Bitten 1/3, Effect Nullified

Quote:
By Faranth! You and your dragon pull off a pretty awesome move to catch some Thread that's fallen through. You're able to save one of your Wingmates! Quote one of your Wingmates who took damage this Round! This will remove damage and any possible negative effect from that roll!

It was impossible to really be cool if you were focusing on your sore, sore mouth. Ow.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:13 am
TRESPASSERS WING
W'dre of Bronze Dormith
XP:

3. Tongue Bitten
4.Tongue Bitten 1/3, Effect Nullified
5. Tongue Bitten 2/3, Effect Nullified

Quote:
Your dragon dives for a strand of thread that has fallen through the upper wings. Right before they belch forth their flame, they suddenly jerk hard to the right, almost in a roll, and quite unexpectedly. Sure enough, a gust of wind would have whipped the thread back in their face! Instead, the strand whips by, and your dragon is able to successfully flame it. [+1 Instinct]

At least they were still on top of avoiding Thread. Dormith rumbled with pleasure at the small success either way. And at least both of their mouths were starting to sting less.  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:15 am
TRESPASSERS WING
I'han of Blue Houleth
HP:23/24
Status Effect:
XP: (+2 to base) (+5 to distribute as I see fit)
Target Accuracy: +3 (+1)
Flame Length: +2
General Stamina: +2 (+1)
General Agility: +4 (+3)
Between Accuracy: +3
Pain Resilience: +2 (+1)
Instinct: +3
Luck: +2 (+1)

1. +1 Pain Resilience, -2 HP

Quote:
Your dragon flames a small strand of thread, but unfortunately, a gust of wind blows the ash back into you. Your dragon hisses in pain, and if your face isn't protected, you might get a burn yourself! Thankfully, the burn isn't severe, and your dragon at least can carry on. [+1 Pain Resilience // -2 HP]

A change in altitude made things feel a little less awful, at least. You just don't want to do anything but go see Voloth's again, Houleth taunted and I'han tensed, his brows furrowing. And you just want to go see Voloth!. Houleth didn't deny this as he flamed a clump of Thread, just to have the ashes blown back into his eyes.

After a hiss of pain, he corrected: I want to see Voloth when I return victorious. He did, after all, have to show he was a mighty blue who was worthy of the affection he received.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:18 am
TRESPASSERS WING
I'han of Blue Houleth
Status Effect:
Between Accuracy: +3 (+3)

2. +3 Target Accuracy

Quote:
Your dragon spots a few clumps of thread being blown about in front of them. If white, green, or blue, they manage to catch a pocket of air and surge forward, flaming down two of the three clumps, before dropping hard and getting the third. No thread's slipping through on your watch! [+3 Target Accuracy!]

And as if to back up his words, Houleth dove after a few clumps of Thread to flame them. It was a bit of a twisty-turny trip for I'han who simply held on for the ride.  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:20 am
TRESPASSERS WING
I'han of Blue Houleth
Status Effect: FATIGUE

2. +3 Target Accuracy
3. FATIGUE

Quote:
Your dragon is starting to feel tired. This particular fight is wearing them down. A strong gust of winds tries to throw them out of their position. Roll a D4 to see what happens!

4. Whoops! Your dragon is blown completely out of formation, and is too tired to stop it. Fellow wingriders notice, and trumpet warning, though it's unclear if your Wingleader has noticed or not. Either way, your dragon is just spent. Fatigue Effect For the next 3 rolled turns your dragon will suffer from Fatigue Effect. Any XP earned during those turns is negated. On the plus side, any negative status effect (i.e. additional Fatigue Effect or Bitten Tongue) is also negated, since your dragon is too tired to care. The only exception is if you get a status that cures Fatigue or your Wingleader/Wingsecond rolls a status cancelling roll.)

You wore yourself out already? I'han teased, albeit nervously, once they'd resettled from the winds blowing them about. Houleth, somewhat tired, would have swatted him if he'd been able to.

And had the energy.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:21 am
(d4 for Houleth and I'han)

(Pach, my dear, that was a d20.)  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:23 am
(Let's try that d4 again)  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:25 am
TRESPASSERS WING
I'han of Blue Houleth
Status Effect: FATIGUE

2. +3 Target Accuracy
3. FATIGUE
4. Fatigue 1/3, XP Negated

Quote:
Something doesn't feel right. You wind up glancing over your shoulder just in time to see a small, silver strand drifting dangerously close to your dragon. Thankfully, your dragon shares your thoughts, and is able to blink Between and higher above their position, missing the strand, and saving yourself from a score. [+1 Instinct]

I'han would at least stay sharp while Houleth's tired mind wandered to perhaps happier things. Like pretty greens named Voloth. There was only one of those and she was, without a doubt, the prettiest green in Houleth's eyes.

A little less in the mood of exhausted daydreaming, however, I'han couldn't help but feel things were just...a touch too peaceful where they were and-

He'd barely spotted the clump before Houleth had blinked away.  
Threadfall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games