Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[Mictecath's Hatching] Sing Me Anything (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:22 am

Still a bit on the whoozy side, the Pawprint Heart green settled herself down on the Sands. With a dreamy sigh, she observed the wonderful Candidates who had come to meet them. Oh, how she longed to know them! But surely there were others better suited to the task?

Dear brother, you needn't feel you must accompany me, she told Aubergine, but her words held the wealth of affection she felt for him. He was a dear, kind brother. How could she not appreciate his efforts?

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:24 am
I am happy to keep you company, but give me a moment. he offers a nuzzle to Pawprint Heart Green's cheek before he's off because -

Offense!

While Aubergine Bronze was better behaved than to stomp all over Zamazivanjeth's impression to huff over how he'd treated their sister, he was soon after Pink and Purple Zig Zag Green with a kreel of sympathetic concern.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:25 am
kedriom k'rio and green cesirath - impression post

Truthfully speaking, he'd wondered if this Green was meant to be Jhiroquel's--she made everything look so effortlessly easy, and he'd be willing to bet that she'd be looking for someone just as confident and put together as she herself was.
I've been having the most marvelous time, dear Kedriom - though it seems everybody is moving the party over to the feeding tables now and I'd so certainly like to join everybody there!
"Oh, well--" How had she known his name? He hadn't managed to touch her egg, if he remembered right--Kedriom supposed that she could have just browsed through when she'd first approached, but there was something happening here. "I'm sure Yours is nearby." he offered, not daring to hope that she hadn't made her choice already. "And they'll give you everything you want, so..."

So tell me, my Kedriom - are you surely ecstatic to meet your Cesirath or should I walk by again?

"My--"
Cesirath! she interjected, eyes whirling rainbow as she pressed her nose into his waiting palm. Her presence in his mind is effervescent, a sparkling wave of joy and completion that he quickly lets himself get lost in--she laughs, and Kedriom feels whole. This was what his family had felt before him, he realizes; his parents and brother all had found Theirs on the Sands, and now, he had too. All his thoughts and worries about being passed over were gone in an instant, swept away by Cesirath and promptly discarded; there would be none of that now, not with her at his side.
Much better. There's her boy. Seeing all of that baggage fall away was positively incredible, and Cesirath's delight might as well have been palpable--all he'd needed was a little help, and look at him now. But I can still take that lap if you'd like me to, though. It's no trouble!
"You know I won't turn it down." Kedriom--now K'rio, he supposed--bent down to bundle her up in his arms, with Cesirath wasting no further time in tucking her head under his chin. She was exactly where she belonged now, thank you very much, and she'd make sure she was positively cozy while she was at it. "But. Like you said, we've got places to be. You can strut all you want when we get some food in you, yeah?"
Oh, I'd love that. Cesirath crooned, the rainbows in her eyes gradually being overtaken by pure purple. She turned to Jhiroquel for a moment, giving a soft hwenk to catch his attention--this one had done so well looking out for Hers tonight, and she'd be remiss if she didn't show her appreciation properly! Jhiroquel, love? Thank you for keeping an eye out for Mine. We'll keep a seat open for you, so hurry up and find Yours too!

K'rio grinned up at Jhiroquel, shifting just a little to give Cesirath the most comfortable spot he could provide as she settled back down. Now that his Green--his Green! Just like his mother, with a gorgeous lady at his side too--had found him, they could only stay a little while, but...he couldn't just up and walk away.
"Good luck. It'll be before you know it, and then--like she said, we'll have a spot for you."

Samuel Carlin
; v;/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:36 am

Was it surprising to be forgotten? Of course not.

Yet the egg had not, itself, forgiven such a slight. Not yet.

Siiiiiiiiigh.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:48 am
As Cyprioth found his, the Gold Sunbeam White gave his best celebratory bugle, ecstatic to see that his dear sibling had finally found His. It was his own turn, now, and the Gold Sunbeam White knew where he needed to turn--but there was something he had to ask before he could tell His who he was. He needed this answer just as much as he needed them, and he couldn't keep putting it off.

Carefully, he approaches Lusialu and Oranie, staving off any nervous yellow threatening to creep into his eyes with the thought of what lay ahead. He lowers his head, doing his best to appear as non-threatening as possible; given his tiny stature and baby face, though, he doesn't need to try that hard. Lusialu is the first to receive his attention, offered up with a gentle press of affection--there's something almost apologetic about it, though. Oranie, however, receives a far more clear-cut apology--he remembered how she'd had to leave after touching his egg, and the Gold Sunbeam White quietly keened at the recollection as it sprung to mind.

I'm...very sorry I upset you so. It was supposed to be a much better first meeting. The idea of having caused someone like Oranie such turmoil--how could he have done such a thing? It's a bit hard to tell given the pale shade of his hide, but the Gold Sunbeam White appeared to be going a little ashy himself. Can you forgive me?

dawns_aura
for bro!!

Uta

Tsunake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:51 am
Jhiroquel[

It had been quite the day already and it still wasn't over. It was a long day, all told, but watching dragons hatch and new riders find their other halves didn't make it feel tedious at al. Absolutely to the contrary. Every new crack from an egg shell splitting made his heartbeat jump, just a little.

And even more important, certainly, was the opportunity to see the dragons up close. When the green approached him and Kedriom, Jhiroquel straightened again, without really thinking about it -- it was just what you did -- and gave her a polite nod too. She was a beauty and -- destined for his friend, it seemed.

For the first time, the hint of a smile he sometimes wore blossomed into something truly noticeable and broad. He unfolded an arm to put a hand briefly on Kedriom's shoulder then tucked it away again. "Of course," he answered. "Congratulations. Well done. Both of you," he said, turning his attention back to the green as he gave her a small bow this time. "I was glad to do it. I'll be there as soon as I can," he promised. Hope? Duty? Both.

He straightened again and nodded again to Kadriom. "Go on. Take care of her."

Zaikt
Way to go! heart

ELiaza

Wait, there'd been another egg hidden beneath the Sands? What? Excitement flooded through her and she all but bounced on her toes as the dragons revealed it and the little white inside. A quick, beautiful Impression gave her time to compose herself. A little anyway. There, was, after all, still a way to be too excited, wasn't there?

"I know, I know, things could be more exciting. Or more dangerous, but still. It's all so... much! I'll try to stop saying that. I will. Honestly." Calm, calm calm. She could be calm.

Tsunake

faesinger

SilverLutz

Yeliya

Things were really rolling now, weren't they? Eyes always moving and attention shifting from one new pair to the next, Yeliya shifted her weight from food to foot and made fists then uncurled them again to keep her fingers from going numb. She'd cared about dragons and the possibility that she might right one day from the moment she'd first agreed to Stand. The heat of the moment and the heat of the Sands combined to really drive it home, though.

Was she supposed to hope? Was that desperate? She didn't do desperate. But if one of them would stop and look, for even a second, she didn't know what exactly she would do.

Eralgais

This was a very good day. A very good day. Hatching day always, but this one had Eralgais's chest feeling pretty full of pride. Born at the Weyr, it would always be the Weyr for him, no matter what, but today. They were helping each other, Candidates and dragons alike, and though he hadn't had anything much to do with any of it, he was proud of it all the same.

His cheeks were going to be sore after all the smiling he'd done. That was for sure.  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:34 am
Jihiro

The muscular young man carefully shifted his feet as the brown dragonet approached them both, but it seemed his irritation was fixed solely upon Kahbrohm. His friend was shoved roughly, but there was no flash of teeth or claw. In fact, Kahbrohm had the audacity to laugh, cupping the brown's face as though it was the most natural thing in the world. Wide-eyed, a grin slowly crawled over Jihiro's face as he met the other's gaze--and once Kahbrohm announced Sabyrth's name for the Weyr to hear, he whooped loudly with delight and pride. "Finally!" He crowed, his grin threatening to split his face as the new brownrider walked off with his dragon.

demon_pachabel
HECK YEAH!

--

Oranie

As the greens scampered off, some clearly seeking out Theirs, Oranie sighed with delight and a bit of wistfulness. They were so lovely, and it was hard not to hope that one of them might want her or Lusialu for themselves! She found herself rising up on the tips of her toes as Candidates and one of the browns began to dig furiously in the sands, watching with delight as a small white dragon emerged from the uncovered egg before making their--her?--way to their chosen partner.

And then...

The little white dragon from the Gold Sunbeam egg all but slunk closer with yellow eyes. Her heart twisted, and the sensation felt so ugly that she had to swallow a lump in her throat. He touched Lusialu's hand, before, to her surprise, he spoke to her.

"Oh, no--" She started, stopped, and forced herself to begin again. "No, it wasn't you! You were so kind, but I could feel that I hurt you." She bit her lip, using the sharp pain to keep her from succumbing to her emotions like she had during the Touching. It didn't work quite like she'd hoped, for tears still blurred her vision and threatened to spill. "You didn't deserve to hurt because of me. I didn't want to burden anyone with that," She finally choked out. She hadn't been able to protect Elibrie, and for one of the white's first experiences to have been her pain shamed her to the bone.

With a squeeze at Lusialu's arm for strength and after taking a deep breath, Oranie managed a teary smile for the dragonet. "What I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry. It was so lovely to meet you, and it still is!" He was beautiful, and that he cared enough to see her and remember--well, that meant the world.

Zaikt

Uta

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:16 pm
Ah.

The blue dragon recognized one of the Candidates, now that they were closer, and he focused on Nisadee with a soft croon of greeting in turn. Hello. He greeted, reaching out to give her a gentle nudge with his nose. Remember. It is important that you do not give up, no matter how hopeless it seems. He didn't want her to be disappointed--not for his sake. The young dragon suddenly felt very weary, pointedly aware of the hunger that threatened to eat him from the inside out.

Forgive me, brothers. He apologized to Green Spotted and White Tiger. I believe it is time. He gave them each a fond nudge before turning his head, searching among the crowd.

As he began to move, he did pause to nudge the Pansexual Flag Egg, offering his silent encouragement. Then, he headed directly towards the person he needed, more than anything. My Nikrys, He spoke softly, gazing at her with only the slightest hint of yellow in his eyes. Your Iscarioth apologies for the wait. I am here now... if you would have me. Only she would ever know his secret doubts and fears--and the fact that perhaps he might not be enough for her was certainly one of them.

User Image

Meepfur

Mr Cheri

Zaikt

Smerdle

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:45 pm
Oh, she was gracious. It didn't surprise him at all, having seen and felt her already once before at the Touching, but--being on the receiving end of it was an entirely different matter, and the little dragonet would have been brought to tears were he able. Oranie had thought his heartache to be her fault, though, and that was something the Gold Sunbeam White could not stand to allow. He creeled, throwing himself at her feet in a small heap of despair--to think that he'd wounded her not once, but twice now! Maybe he was a wretched thing after all, doing this to her.

I--I'm more worried about making you hurt! The White looked up at Oranie with a heartbroken peep, and the yellow hues began to shift. Oranie, I--meant it. What I said? I want to--to give you the world, to protect you and help you heal. You're wonderful, and I'm so sorry I made you wait this long. If there's anything I can do for you to make up for it, I...want to do it. Anything at all! In this moment, the Gold Sunbeam White certainly sounded as though he'd move heaven and earth alike for her. She deserved so much, and had been denied far too much joy in her life already. But most importantly, though--

He blinked, and Oranie would soon find herself awash in every color of the rainbow.

I want to be Yours. Your Sondhroth. He buried his little face into her leg, holding on as though she'd disappear into thin air if he didn't keep his grip--and as he did so, he was sure to let her feel every bit of love and adoration he held within his hearts. All for her, down to the last bit, and he'd have it no other way; his first memory of her was not of her hurt, or her pain. Instead, it had been of her presence alone, and he'd seen Oranie for the beautiful soul she was, even if their first meeting had been brief. It had been enough. She had been enough, and he had no doubt in his mind that he'd been meant to help her; together, they'd help all of Pern, too.

Will you have me...?

User Image

Tsunake

Uta

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:46 pm
Miomellai

"I hope so. She said gravely, but it looked as though a young man was trying to make his way over to the gaggle of dragons... Her eyes cut sharply across the sands as an egg tumbled, but before she could give her assent, it split open and the baby bowled right on top of a Candidate. She whistled softly, sucking a slow breath in between her teeth. Fortunately, the baby looked all right, as did the young girl. "Guess that's one way to hatch." Miomellai snorted, looking amused.

She did watch with interest as humans and dragons alike managed to unearth another egg--which soon spilled out a little white, with some help. "Do white dragons always need help?" She asked Divisti curiously.

faesinger

--

Hunthyex

The flurry of activity now on the sands was riveting, and if Hunthyex wasn't so focused upon the young dragons he may have been a more lively companion. As it was, dragons were Impressing left and right, and they'd even dug up an egg buried more deeply under the sands! "I wonder if more incubation would be better for them, small as they are," He mused. He knew little about white dragons, other than the basics. Some claimed it would be better not to let them hatch at all--a notion he couldn't agree with. Difficulty hatching or not, they seemed no different than their chromatic cousins, save their much smaller size.

He grimaced at the mention of exciting, however, giving a slow nod. "I'll take a mild Hatching," If he never had to see an injury like that again, it would be too soon.

SilverLutz

Samuel Carlin

faesinger

--

Chakuri

"Me?" Chakuri looked surprised, then thoughtful. "No, not particularly. She was beautiful, but being goldrider..." She paused, trying to think of how to put it into words. "I think it takes a special kind of person. I don't know that I'm... that kind of person. Does that make sense?" Chakuri wasn't downplaying herself her own abilities or trying to sound humble.

She watched for a moment, feeling a particularly odd sensation when a certain boy cried out and walked off the sands... Huh.

"I don't know." She repeated, watching as dragonets moved to find Theirs. "But when it's right, I think it'll all make sense."

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:59 pm
Lusialu
Lusialu hadn't expected the little white to approach, but gave a little gasp when it did so. The delicate darling was beautiful, and she remembered how very kind he had been to her in the egg. For just a moment, a small thrill danced up her spine as the brush of affection washed against her. But there was also something apologetic about it...

And that was when the little fellow turned to Oranie.

There was no rainbow, no follow through, no Impression but that was okay. Silly of her to have had a surge of hope for herself. Just like those greens, she hadn't been worthwhile--but the white seemed to be speaking to her friend. Alarm crept in as she heard Oranie choke out an apology to the dragonet.

Hopefully, the air would clear, and everything would be right. What a good little being, checking up on Oranie so.

Zaikt

Tsunake

Izaryel
More and more dragonets were pairing off, and beside the blue and bronze from earlier, none had given either of them a second glance. That was probably for the best, really. Izaryel didn't want a repeat, and though he was still holding some guilt over his sister, he was hopeful that no one would remember the scuffle now. Time healed all wounds, so the saying went--and while he didn't agree with it completely, he would carry on. This was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, after all, even if he was sandy and still a little overwhelmed.

"They do seem a good lot," he agreed, even as he watched the dragonets antics. White dragons were so rare, he wondered if it was auspicious to have two hatched. There was still another egg on the Sands too--one he hadn't forgotten. Would it hatch at all? Surely, it couldn't be a dud, could it? Was it okay? Perhaps another white? "Wonder what'll happen to that one. Think it's okay?"

Dea and #Teddy#

N'dem & bronze Astraioth
It seemed to take an eternity before Iweth retracted his wing. One by one, the dragonets parted, and N'dem waited with baited breath to finally look upon the most wonderful being on Pern. He certainly noted the bronze dragon's words -- as if he would do anything to harm the little beauty before him! -- but he could hardly consider a reply. He was too preoccupied with the little dragon that had once been hidden away, the little dragon who had only wanted to love and be loved in return.

Thankfully, Astraioth was equally eager to look upon Nedemar--and there was no more grey, no more hurt, no more pain. Instead, his eyes were brightened by a rainbow of color. The bronze finally picked himself up, slinking over to the very one who held his hearts in his hands. Surely, Astraioth had always known who was meant for him--but he had wanted to meet the other Candidates, had wanted to spend time with his family. Alas, his great plans had not quite come to pass, but in this moment, it didn't matter. The one whose love he needed above all else was finally here, ready for him, loving him, and needing him so very much too.

I didn't mean-- The dragon began to apologize as he approached, but he hardly had a chance to finish.

Nedemar--or N'dem, as he'd be known henceforth--bridged the distance without fear or care. He wrapped his arms around the large dragon, and pulled the little one close. To finally have contact, to finally be near, was the icing on the cake. Gingerly, the dragon twined himself around N'dem as best a dragonet could, and for a good while, that was exactly where the two remained. What did it matter where they were? They were together, and N'dem was determined to ensure Astraioth knew just how very loved.

Perhaps they would have remained that way for the remainder, had not hunger won out.

"You don't have to apologize, not for anything," N'dem assured softly, grudgingly untangling himself from the precious dragon. How soft his hide was, how beautiful his colors. He was truly the most amazing creature to exist, and N'dem had never felt so complete. Surely, his heart had grown ten times in size, and was still overflowing with love. He'd never felt more alive, more healthy, more happy than he did at this moment. All that overwhelming bitterness and rivalry--while it hadn't been swept away completely--was well tucked away by a newfound obsession and love. He certainly had not meant to cause Astraioth distress, and would make sure the bronze was given the moons, if he had to tear them down himself.

As it stood, right now, food was more pressing than a celestial object. So, with much encouragement and even more pride, N'dem helped guide his past the throng of Candidates and Hatchlings, and over to the feeding tables. It took, perhaps, a bit longer than was necessary--the little bronze stopped now and then to peep and croon at any nearby clutchmate. Honestly, the little dragon just wanted to give everyone a bit of love from his hearts. "All in due time. I know they'll be thrilled for it," N'dem promised, even as they finally reached the tables.

A few others were already settled--and though N'dem looked up to see Madanee, he hardly spared her a second thought. She stood out of the crowd--no white robe, bloody hands, and a queen at her side--but what did it matter? She didn't have Astraioth, and she never would.

"How about here?" N'dem encouraged, taking a seat that offered the bronze a little space, and allowance for other future Hatchlings and Theirs to settle. To Carovnicath, Sabyrth, Miryaath, and Dhruvath, Astraioth sent purple eyes, and a wave of genuine, fond, love. Hello again! And oh, how he was so happy, so thrilled to see them and Theirs.

It was almost too much.

SilverLutz

ShinosBee

demon_pachabel

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:04 pm
...Perhaps this had been a mistake. Green Spotted blue had been so eager to reconnect with his friends from the Touching that it hasn't even occurred to him that it might give them false hope. At first, when he felt it in Razanel, he didn't pay it much thought, but there was a deep pain hidden within his companion that was difficult to miss that seemed to only worsen as his brother spoke to her. Was that...what it would feel like for Razanel when the inevitable came to pass? Still, he played it cool, with barely even a speck of yellow in his green-blue gaze as his friend spoke to him. Aww, no stories today? he sighed, Alas. I suppose we just have to take a raincheck for now, then. It's been a pleasure to finally see you with my own eyes, though.

He nosed fondly at the young man, judged it wisest to let Nisadee be, and finally took his leave. His brother had the right of it - they had better get a move on. There had been more he'd wanted to do, but suddenly he suspected that he shouldn't, grand plans or no. He gave White Tiger a nuzzle. This particular show's over for now, I guess. I'll see you on the flipside, though.

And then he was off, on a mission: one that wove him through the crowd of Candidates and right out the other side. He stopped for a moment when he came to the tiers, but, pointedly unlike his golden clutchmate, the pause was only so that he could gather himself for a mighty leap-scrabble into them.

...oof. Ahem. Another pause as he righted himself and shook out his wings, and then his ascent continued until he came to the proper level. Another shake of his wings, a sort of brushing-off-the-dust, and his moment was here! Well, Maishel? What do you think about coming with your Dastcalakith, eh? You wouldn't make a fellow go through all that just to reject him, would you?

Not that it wouldn't be her prerogative, of course, but...he rather hoped she'd keep him.

User Image

houllow

Uta

Zaikt

Meepfur
Crew

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:09 pm
Excellent choice, Iscarioth!
The White Tiger Blue couldn't have been happier with his brother's choice of rider, and he knew they'd go on to do great things. He turned toward the Green Spotted Blue, offering him an affectionate bump as he slipped by on his way to His. Dastcalakith was soon settled by his lifemate's side, and the White Tiger Blue reasoned it was high time he find his own place as well.

There was simply one problem, however. He knew who he wanted--had since he'd first laid eyes on them, in fact. But...where had they gone? The Blue begins to weave his way through the Candidates, content to rejoin his brothers at the feeding table; to get there, though, he'd have to find His.
Sooner rather than later, he hoped. Maybe he should have asked them to stay put--?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:19 pm
Besilin watched the dragon wander off again and gave a little sigh. Even though he knew this was how it went, he couldn’t help the little bit of hope that came up each time that one of the babies visited. Only to have it dashed as the dragons moved on. But the time would come, he was certain of it. And if it didn’t, for him or his twin, well, they would figure it out then.

“Or you.” Besilin told Beelim. “They could be drawn to you.” He didn’t want his brother to forget that he was there for a good reason. The dragons would love his twin.

demon_pachabel

Heleste definitely would prefer a mild hatching, if that was what this was. “It is certainly exciting enough for me, just to see each dragon make their match.” She very carefully did not dwell on the way exciting could change to frightening. Nope. Not going there. “And look! They are all starting to impress. Oh, how beautiful the sight is. But what about that one egg? Is it okay?” Her eyes were drawn to the single lone egg still not hatched.

Tsunake

SilverLutz

Samuel Carlin

“Not always.” Divisti mused. “At least I think I have seen some hatch without it.” She thought a little about what she knew. “It seems like their eggs are often thick though and with little legs, it is harder to get out. Though this is the first one that I saw that had to be dug out of the sands.” Divisti then grew quite, watching the remaining dragons on the sands.

Tsunake

Lorealane was relieved that the hatching was going so smoothly. Only one injury so far has required their attention and it was a minor one at that. Head wounds bled a lot so it looked bad, but the healer hadn’t seemed concerned so she wasn’t either. And the candidate was out on the Sands again so that was good.

She was just enjoying being able to watch all the babies impress. This was one of her favorite times and she was delighted to not have her attention split.  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:29 pm
Tyara

Tyara smiled softly, seeing the sunbeam white and the flowers brown seeming to be helping each other. She leaned on her twin's arm a little, it really was a lot like them. And it seemed to help, since the brown found his rider it seemed and so did one of the blues. It hadn't one she had seen hatch, but she felt a bit of relief, maybe because it had been a blue who left the new mark on her face. It seemed one of the bronzes was helping a green sister too, she tried to focus on that then what had happened earlier. Another blue had found their's as well, though he seemed sweet enough. Also the gentle white found their match, it seemed there were less dragons on the field now. It was okay for her, but she felt her brother should get a dragon. It was clear with how her face was, especially with the new mark she would have, she couldn't imagine she would get a dragon's notice..at least not from this clutch. She imagined her earlier thoughts had sullied that. Plus her twin had always been there for her.

"I hope so, the egg did move before..didn't it? Maybe it just hasn't been ready to come out yet,"she mused to her brother. It hadn't called for help, like others, so surely if it needed help..it would call, right? She then pointed to the dragon that had left his mark, seeing it climb the stands. She couldn't help but worry it would hurt someone..but it seemed to stop at someone..another stands impression? She let out a sigh of relief, glad he might have found his and she wouldn't need another lesson.

Uta

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces