Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:28 am
Kumi sighed in relief 'that teacher...He makes me worry all the time...damn it!' she thought, she stood up, her legs became weak she fell down, Joey and Ryu was able to catch her before she hit the floor "you alright? Are you still going outside and see Tact?" Ryu asked, Kumi stood up "I'm fine...I just need to go to bed...tell Tact I'm sorry I couldn't go" she said walking down the halls to her dorm.

Joey and Ryu were walking and talking along, they saw Tact on their tree, both of them walked towards him "Yo! Tact! I heard your leaving school after this semester..." Joey said with his hands behind his head "we wanted to make sure that, you sign your name...so we came here...Kumi also wanted to come but...she's in bed at the moment" Ryu added "wonder what happened to her? Joey said then, Ryu shrugged.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:08 pm
"Ah damn this hurts..." Miyamoto muttered as he poured peroxide on his wounds.
"These wounds... Where did they come from?" he said in a curious voice.  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:31 pm
Kumi started coughing inside of her bed 'this is odd...this is the first time I got sick in school...' she thought as she keeps coughing  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:52 am
Miyamoto realized something and began to quickly run through the halls. He got to Kumi's dorr and shouted "Open up! I figured it out!"  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:23 pm
Tact pointed at his signature and left with his head down and moaning something. Probably, "Egad, I've got to do something about this more or less..." He was last seen backing his sword into his bag, and soon a rumor started that he left Riku early. However, that wasn't Tact's intentions at all.

Rester was easily able to find Aquila with a sample of her hair. He didn't know it was Silencers plan. Rester soon came and found Aquila, standing in the middle of the cave, under a waterfall. She was folding her arms and putting her head down and sorry, but she was sitting. She looked like nobody was home. "Hey, Aquila," said Rester. He touched her. Suddenly, Aquila sprung to life and pulled an A2-3690 (lost technology, like a laser gun sort of, all her guns are like that)

ILL MAKE THE PROFILES FOR AQUILA AND SILENCER LATER!!!

SHe fired a few shots with it. Rester backed away. "Hey, hey, don't get violent, i know you were really good with guns just dont-" "Who are you?!" snarled Aquila. "ANd what do you want?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:55 pm
"Mister Miyamoto?" she whispered as she reach to the door and opens it "yes sir?" she said with a bit more coughs.

"...Y'know...Riku isn't really interesting without those two around" Joe said "I'm going to have to agree with you..." Ryu replied 'Kumi'll do something to risk her life again... sooner or later' they both thought as they walk along the halls.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:10 am
"Ok, when I did the excorsim on you, I took away a part of you, your dark presence, which without resistance you could live in harmony with. In exchange you took away my immunity which is too much for you and has made you sick. Without my immunity, the dark presence will kill me shortly, so let's make a trade, ok?" Miyamoto said as blood dripped to the ground is hurried drops.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:40 pm
Rester backed away slowly. Aquila kept moving forward with her gun aimed and ready. "Oh god," said Rester. "This is bad." Aquila just snarled. Rester pulled out his sword and chopped the hand offf of Aquila's hand. She cried in pain. Then she ducked, and jumped, and ducked, then pulled out another gun the same and fired a few mopre shots.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:02 am
"we have a trade...after this...please erase ever single one of my memories...it'll help you " Kumi said walking towards Miyamoto "is that a deal?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:08 am
"Erase your memories, or my memories of you?" Miyamoto questioned Kumi.  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:11 am
"...erase MY memories of course...you and everybody in this school are very important to me...and my memories is enough to let her vanish forever...I am afraid of this happening but...I'll face it..." Kumi said sitting down on her bed and looking up cieling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:43 am
"Look, the other side of me, the soldier side,is something that I wish that I never had. But I can use it. My memories. The training camps were awful. But I have them, because they fuel me. They are what keep me going. Now, I believe that if you try, you can easily over power Blood Scarlet and harness her power. At least try that with my help before you erase your memories." Miyamoto said in a stern and yet caring voice.  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:47 am
Kumi sighed "I have harnessed her power...but now...I don't know...everything was going smoothly before but now, everything got hard...I think someone or something is messing with me..." Kumi said staring at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:49 pm
"Now, I understand," siad Tact as he climbed up a mountain. "Why he is willing to risk his life and others, and not gain. Why he doesn't run away from the inevidible, and doesn't give up without a good fight first. Now I know, why he needs my maggot help!"

Rester zoomed in with his eye. Then he saw it. Almost microscophically visble, he saw a tiny little her head. "Oh, I get it," he said. He backed away. "You certainly don't," said SIlencer coming up from the darkness. "Of course, you remember me, dont you?"  

Rester.R

The PHiX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:31 pm
"Look, people try to mess with me all the time. They even try to kill me! All you have to do is use your power to block them out, and mabye even mess them up in the process." Miyamoto said as he set up the ancient sheets of paper.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games