Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Kirei Hitokiri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:24 am
I hate school. O_-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:09 am
well today suked...well... i got no sleep.. i was just too stressed.. then when i got to work i had to do the job of 2 people again. (they really need to hire more people) for half the day and then i finally broke down in tears becuse i ust couldnt handle all of the stress(i had other things on my mind besides work that was really getting to me.. this was kist the cherry on my banana split).. i did though get a repreeve.. my freidn there bought me a soda... and then i forgot about my entire day alltogether and started swearing my a** off becuse my bare flesh touched some hot metal (it was just cooled down to ggrey after being yellow hot) and gave me a second degree burn on my arm .. im kinda glad i got that soda.. i was able to use it as a temporary icepack unitl i saw a security guard to let me into the med room and help me get a ice pack from there... they need to get more first aiders there.. im going to go take the corce....

so i guess the only good things that came out of today was
1. i got a soda.
2. i got payed.. to bad i cant use that money... a portion goes to my nesseitys i ned now..th e rest goes to getting monsey together for a place ot live.  

Darthspanky

BlueInfinity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:22 am
Darthspanky
well today suked...well... i got no sleep.. i was just too stressed.. then when i got to work i had to do the job of 2 people again. (they really need to hire more people) for half the day and then i finally broke down in tears becuse i ust couldnt handle all of the stress(i had other things on my mind besides work that was really getting to me.. this was kist the cherry on my banana split).. i did though get a repreeve.. my freidn there bought me a soda... and then i forgot about my entire day alltogether and started swearing my a** off becuse my bare flesh touched some hot metal (it was just cooled down to ggrey after being yellow hot) and gave me a second degree burn on my arm .. im kinda glad i got that soda.. i was able to use it as a temporary icepack unitl i saw a security guard to let me into the med room and help me get a ice pack from there... they need to get more first aiders there.. im going to go take the corce....

1. i got a soda.
2. i got payed

Awww, poor Darth! *huggles*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:51 am
Darthspanky

1. i got a soda.
2. i got payed.. to bad i cant use that money... a portion goes to my nesseitys i ned now..th e rest goes to getting monsey together for a place ot live.

O.o
Jeez man, that is teh suck.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:34 am
I lurve you darth! That sounds dangerous with the hot metal! My lil' brother works with welding.. I've had to pick tiny metal out of his eye before.. Be careful hon!.. And I'm sorry you're so stressed.. It's understandable.. You know if you need an ear or a hand on gaia just pm me even if I'm not online at the time. I'll always get back to you! *huggleglomps* heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:44 pm
Aw, Darth! If you're not alreayd looking for different hours or a new job, get on it! I don't see why you should go on suffering like this D:  

[Frito]

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:19 pm
My mom is being an evil b***h and won't let me go to battle of the bands scream scream evil evil stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:38 am
Cats and Dogs...yes... Dogs and Cats...  

coleman_86

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:40 am
[Frito]
Aw, Darth! If you're not alreayd looking for different hours or a new job, get on it! I don't see why you should go on suffering like this D:
at the most i wouild change to nights for more pay.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:44 am
Darthspanky
[Frito]

Might be tiring, but it'll help with the bills and such.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:52 am
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
[Frito]

well actually they rased it be 2 bucks if your there on time and leave on time... you cant even leave a second erlyer or you loose that 2$ bounis gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:54 am
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
[Frito]

well actually they rased it be 2 bucks if your there on time and leave on time... you cant even leave a second erlyer or you loose that 2$ bounis gonk

Well, thats dumb. Where do you work at?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

coleman_86

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:58 am
Darthspanky
[Frito]
I got 30 more cents for working nights welding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:04 pm
For starters...
school effing sucks, and I don't understand most of the crap I have to do. I'm really regretting requesting acc. classes, but all my friends are in there.. But that also makes it even harder because I can't pay attention...

Aye, and boys. I hate them... they just make it to where I can't focus at all and make me feel like s**t.

And our band teacher got onto us because we didn't get people to do the car wash and because our parents are too busy to work the concessions at games. He's all "dissapointed" because we can't get people to pay five dollars to get their cars washed when they can get it free anyway! And all the stupid special-rich people get their parents to ask all their stupid special-expensive weird friends to give them money for it... GAH!

And my best friend is freakin' clueless and she can't tell that she's pissing me off although she knows I'm trying to get over my little "kiddie-romance" and it just so happens that after I tell her, she starts hitting on him like a baseball bat (I know, cheap analogy). She's changing and I hate it.

AAANNDD... my dad tried to kill my dog the other day (because he's a stupid drunk that needs to go... jump off.. somethin') and he brought home a freakin' kitten today and is trying to take care of it! And I can't tell if he's feeding it right, so I'm really afraid it's going to get pnuemonia or something.. I don't want it to die, but it keeps meow-ing and it makes me sad... I think I'm going to take it to one of my friend's mom for her to take care of it... but I hope it makes it.

Also, my tae-kwon-do instructor is a lying, rich b*****d... all these people went up last Saturday for their black belts... SEVEN people at once! That is freakin' stupid... there's just no meaning to getting my black belt now. Because most of the people (two in particular) almost never go. They don't know their terminology. And barely know their stuff. One even had to try twice to break her brick! GRR!!! I've had like 60 classes (you're supposed to have 48 ) and I'm going up in November (He says that's an option, but believe me... I am going up...). But these people almost never come... and he keeps holding ME back! And he told me today something about, "...and there's some people who almost never come, and that just means they'll have to wait longer for their black belt!" and I was thinking.. "You lie through your teeth..." And oh believe me, he was...

And oh my lord, my parents! They will NOT stop fighting! I'm getting to the point of just banging my head on the desk... it's always about stupid crap-- ALL THE TIME! But my dad gets drunk pretty much every night, so that's not any help at all. My mom is sick and says I get on her nerves... so I really do feel useful... Geez..

Anee-Seikyuu

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:13 am
well this saterday i spent the entire day looking for a place to live. i saw one place. so i went for a interview for the place and check it ot and found it very good. so good in fact i wanted to jump at the occasion. but i had to wait for a confermation call today and they never called crying crying crying  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games