Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:54 pm
Welcome everyone! heart

(Realizes she never made a intro post. eek )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:22 pm
welcome 3nodding

dana - tisk tisk  

B e l a c

KeroKistune

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:44 pm
I absolutely love this guild! It's so much fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:09 pm
sweatdrop
Hi. I am new. You can call me Chichimo. xD
I hab always been a poor Gaia. When I saw this guild, I could not resist. The name cought me. xDDD
So yesh. This is me. In all my Ubberness.
Ok then, Thank you.

Oh, and Im 15. There. Its official. xP  

chichimo_go_go

Overlord-Brian

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:37 am
yoh im not even sure if i made an intro post but if i didnt im making one now and if i have then well im making another one i guess im 13 new to gaia but thanx to ym friends who play gaia im off to a good start i hardly play gaia but when i do i play long and well thats it

p.s. this clan is sweet i made 3400 gold jsut voting on this clan  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:48 pm
I'm Mary. I'm 15, been playin' Gaia for a while...like it...yup. That's basically it. I'm in a few other guilds too. Mostly music guilds. I play flute in my high school band, so I'm a band nerd.  

crazyscotschic09

Hallucinated

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am
Well I guess I'm newish, been a member of Gaia for a while, but only just recently gotten into it, because I'm understanding it more, though there is a lot of stuff I don't about.

But yeah, I'm Leanne and I'm 15, 16 at xmas, I love music, in a band playing guitar, play clarinet and brass, keyboard too. I love magic and wicca etc.

I have an obsession with Evanescence I guess...

And I cna't think of anything else

Hope to meet some good people here =]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:34 pm
heart heart Yay! Not many guilds have useful tidbits! Thankies! heart heart

*ahem* Anyway. mrgreen
I'm Rosemerta. I am, obviously, new to this guild, but I'm happy to be here. My real name is MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE! No! I'm kidding! Really! burning_eyes My name is Carlene, but all my friends call me "Car". >.<
I'm 18 years young, female, and the second oldest of seven children [5 of which are boys]. whee
I love anime and video games {{GAMER CHICK ALERT!}}, and no one can keep me from my books. evil NO ONE. evil *ahem* 4laugh
I've been on Gaia for over a year [member since May 20 '05], and I'm still quite thoroughly entertained by it. I'm currently questing for an OMG crying but at the same time I'm trying to dress up my house. xd Stoopidmunkey >.<

Anyway, that's that. I won't bore you with anymore spewage. mrgreen If you see me around FG4PG, feel free to whack me over the head with something for leaving such a noobish looking introduction. ninja I might whack back though. ninja  

Rosemerta

pirategirl27

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:24 pm
Hmm... let's see....

I'M RULER OF THE KNOWN UNIVERSE! kidding...

Well, my name's Elizabeth but please call me Lizzie, or Mage (that's another one of my nicknames..) whichever one floats your boat. I'm 14. I've got brown hair and green eyes. I'm a freshman in highschool, I work part-time (the 5:15 AM- 7:00 AM shift) at a golf course when the course doesn't flood. In real life, I want blue streaks in my hair. I might join a band as the lead singer, I'll be frickin ESTATIC if they let me join! Been on Gaia for, oh, about a year, I joined on 07/10/2005. My friend Melissa introduced me to this site, my username was Elizabethany until I changed it to pirategirl27. I still have that one more free username change, don't think I'll ever use it. Okay! Well, let's see how much we've got here... *clicks Preview*

~~

~~

eh, my typage is doing pretty good. I like art, music, videogames, sports, animals, reading, boys (heh) and all things Space and Sci-fi. My house on here is totally empty, don't bother wasting your time with looking at it. I've got some totally awesome friends, too. I also like making dream avis for myself. My electro lights (the things that decide wether you faint of not) like to act up a lot, I take pills for them to keep them in check. Well, see ya around! *waves goodbye*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:37 am
Hello everyone smile My name is Camille and i just joined this thread. What to say about myself. Im a Penningtons 14+ Sales Associate as well as a Reptile Breeder and i enjoy both. Ive been on Gaia for a bit over a month now and im on ALOT. And i work VERY hard to get the items i have. I got everything in my Avi in 3 days(Abit over 10k!) and I am proud of myself because i didnt beg for any of the items. Though one of my friends did donate 800G for my white wool top smile . Anyways. This is my intro. Glad to be part of the guild smile  

Arcadia Reptiles

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:41 am
Welcome one and all! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:09 pm
Hi! I'm newish and broke!  

face2face

Stygian Zero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:40 am
Hi, Im DarkDaigoro, call me Dai.
I am 17 years old and I play the trumpet for band.
And....Im poor, like everyone else.
eh heheheheh...

yeah....I forgot what else I was gonna say....
okay, bye!

~Dai  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:01 am
DarkDaigoro
Hi, Im DarkDaigoro, call me Dai.
I am 17 years old and I play the trumpet for band.
And....Im poor, like everyone else.
eh heheheheh...

yeah....I forgot what else I was gonna say....
okay, bye!

~Dai

You'll be amazed. burning_eyes  

Dana Pixie Stix

Jaysoko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:26 am
I'm new to this guild. Yay me!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games