Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:52 am
Craven stepped back seeing the ghost rider. 'That doesnt seem to good.'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:53 am
ghost rider smiled and revealed his katana and slighty cut a lock of dantes hair as shadows began to surrond both dante and ghost rider he said it has begun!  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:53 am
"As A fellow hunter you know the code!" Dante stood tall. " This is my hunting territpry and you must leave!" Dante raised his hand in the hair and a broad sword with a skull shaped gaurd fell into his hand. He grabs the hilt and twirls the sword around. " I warned you once." Dante flared once more. " Don't get me started!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:55 am
with his soul being attached to his chains ,the chains were the only thing keeping him from hauting the vampires this chain was desinged by johnny blaze the human side of him to keep from hurting the vampires  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:56 am
Dante noticed the shadows in the corner of his eye." Your a threat!" I don't care for the chains that bind you. "I will CUT YOU DOWN!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:57 am
Craven jumps back, then runs into the gym to hide from the fight not wanting to get invovled in any way.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:57 am
i mean no harm a voice came from deep inside of ghost rider it was johnny blaze "its a ******** lie dont belive him kill me dante" do it kill me
plz no said johnny "release him dante its in your blood" kill the good inside of me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:58 am
ghost rider yelled i cant die dante go ahead and cut me  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:01 am
Dante was thinking. Johnny is trying to tame Vengeance. He looked at Ghost Rider. " I Kill You and I will release the evil from inside meaning ti will take a physical from on its own destroying everything in it's path." Dante looked at rebellion(Sword)."Your wanted me in order to release you That's why you came." Dante sheathes the sword. "I will do no such thing I will not aid you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:04 am
Craven couldnt help but watch the fight from the doors of the gym. Bill stood behind her watching from behind her. "Why are they fighting?" He questioned. Craven shrugged then continued to watch.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:08 am
Bill remebers the time He studied the demonic artifacts in college.
He looks at Craven. " He really is the son of Sparda He even owns Rebellion." Bill Passes out with this discovery.

Dante Looks at Ghost Rider. "I will not fight you." He grins, " I huess I must be the only one who can help you but I guess you will have to kill me"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:11 am
Craven acquires a sweat drop. "All these hunters, I'm starting to think coming back to school wasnt the smartest thing to do." She mumbled, but Bill still heard her.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:14 am
Dante walks off on Ghost rider. "I'm demon hunter you safe with me." He looks at ghost rider. "He on the other hand isn't a good guy, ghost person thingy." Dante looks back. " I have more important people to talk to right now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:17 am
Craven just nodds then stares at the ghost rider a moment before hiding behind Bill. "What?" Bill questioned looking over his shoulder at her.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:17 am
He remember geometry and his amulet. "Damn!" He really didn't care about anything right now. All he remembered was Raven's face as she began to scream at him and How He screwed up completely."And now this guy comes."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games