Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

blue_green

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:33 pm
((I've gotta go real quick after one more post. I'll be back in a bit. Please don't go too far in the plot without me.))

((Okay. Leaving now. Wait for me! crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:39 pm
"it's to late now. The wepon secter is in the west part of the base. We're in the east part." said Brady. "The only way to get there is to go right through the middle. That's where most of Dragon's men are and where Dragon is. We need to get past that section without making a camotion. The uniforms will keep you guys ok, but Sophia will be a problem."  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:41 pm
((New project, how long can I stay up))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:43 pm
Sophia starts processing the information received into her Neural Network. After thinking of an answer, she asks Brady a question.

"Sir," Sophia asks "You have mentioned that we are heading to a weapons sector?"  

Jironimo Kasumi

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:46 pm
"Yes, Charlie's sister works inthe wepon sector."replied Brady. "Is that a problem?" Asked Brady in a nice voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:49 pm
"It does not seem like a problem." Sophia replies. "According to my records of the conversation during my activation, you seem to be working for this Dragon. If so, I predict a 90% chance of no commotion if you sneak me in as a weapon."

Sophia reveals her medicinal nanomachine gun.  

Jironimo Kasumi

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:55 pm
"That is a good idea Sophia. That would work unless we run into Dragon himself. Then that is a problem." Said Brady.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:57 pm
"seems like a good idea." Charlie said to Brady.  

Ritz_Freak

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:58 pm
"Yes but if we run into Dragon then we have a problem." said Brady.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:07 pm
((Have to finish my shift now so I'll be back in the AM.))

Xander had been following the others silently but put a hand on Brady's shoulder before they continued. "Unlike Chet I can't fight and unlike Charlie I can't fly. Unlike you I can't perceive the strengths or weaknesses of my enemy and unlike the medbot I don't have a gun." Pulling on Brady's shoulder he turned the younger man to face him. "All I can do is superheat small areas of air. Not very useful unless you need a cutting torch. What would you recommend I do in case we're discovered?"

((Be back in the morning.))  

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

blue_green

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:08 pm
Chet sighed and wrote something on a small card. On one side it said, "I guess I really am a rich brat with no spine." Then on the other it said, "If you ever need help, call me." Then a number, obviously a phone number. He tapped Charlie on the sholder and slipped it into her hand. Then he just walked off, heading back the way they had come with Tsume following behind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:10 pm
Sophia notices Chet walking off, but doesn't say anything. Her current occupation and priority is to keep human life alive.  

Jironimo Kasumi

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:15 pm
"I can use the air to make your fire bigger." Charlie said. "Is that helpful?" She asked Brady.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:16 pm
"You get back here, your now in this. For all I know Dragon could know we're already here. Now get back here. And Xander, I can help you get your power stronger." said Brady. "That is a good idea, Charlie."  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:18 pm
Power? Is this what humans need? Power? Sophia thinks in her artificial mind. Her eyes flash blue for a few seconds, then return to a lifeless gray.

After that though, she approaches Brady once more. "Sir, shall we commence?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games