Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:22 am
"Ok bye i hope we can talk again!" Mika shouted as the table collapsed "ahh!" Mika screamed as her food covered her "Hahahahahaha!!" Mika started to laugh as she tried to clean her self up a bit  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:16 am
When the table collapsed, Rianna was covered in food as well. She stood there for a few seconds, stunned, and then started to laugh with Mika.
"Man, you eat a lot. And I do mean a lot." She walked over, grabbed some towels and a garbage can, and started to clean herself up. When she was done, she waved goodbye, and went out the cafeteria doors.

3.5 hours later......

"...18, 20- Here it is!", Rianna said happily to herself. She put the key in the lock, and opened the door. 'It's white,' She thought to herself. 'A little too white. Reminds me of that classroom they used as a social studies room. I guess we'll have to redecorate.' As Rianna set her things down, she made a list of what she needed to recreate the room. Then, she remembered the incident with the food, grabbed a towel and fresh clothes from her suitcase, and went to shower.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Xandrell

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:05 am
((May i join?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:50 am
Xandrell
((May i join?))

Yeah, the first page will tell you how set up your profile.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:00 am
Craven Yawned walking down the hall. "This is so stupid, I shoudlnt have to do his paper work." She growled, stopping to look around. She could smell a new scent. 'Another student.' She thought before continuing on.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:55 pm
Name: Xandrell
Grade: 11th
Race: Human
Personality: Xandrell is a very calm person, He's willing to talk to anyone who wishes, he has nothing else better to do other than avenge his friends death.
History: Xandrell was once part of a evil gang. They used to bully others, and sometimes even kill. Soon after thier downfall, Xandrell was the only living memeber left, but the goverment captured him. Soon after his capture, the goverment insisted on wiping his memory of ever knowing he was apart of that gang, and made him start a new life. One of the goverment agents took him in as his own, and sent him to a differnt school, in a different town.
Weapons: Two broadswords that used to belong to his gangs leader, the blades a long and thick, much like Clouds, but they dont weigh much more than a feather. And some magic that his gang had taught him, but didnt get wiped out.
Appearnce: User Image
Dorm:4 alone.  

Xandrell

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:34 pm
Trista sat on her bed after a long hot shower. Drying her raven-black hair with a towel, she looked at the book sitting on her desk and sighed.

The book only came with instructions on the front page, instructions telling the reader that 13 spells resided in this book and that each spell must be properly dispelled before the spell can be read.

Leave it to Professor Delora to give me a book that can't be read without unlocking each spell first.

Trista carefully thought through all the spells she knew that could counter and unlock other spells. There weren't many at all. In fact, she knew only 1 spell. She had seen her mother use it many times. Every time her mother needed to communicate with other demons, she was required to unlock the pathway between them.

I doubt that it will work, but I might as well give it a try. What harm could come of it?

Taking a deep breath, she prepared herself. Closing her eyes, she drew the demonic sign on the cover of the book. "Semita."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:25 pm
Xandrell arrived at his new school. He shurged as he flung his back pack on his shoulders. He opend the main doors, and looked around the school. He pulled out a yellow slip of paper "Hmm...locker 226..and Dorm 4" he said as he made his way down the halls of the school. As we was walking, he triped, and his books scattered across the hall "Great...what a great way to start the school year out" he thought to his self.  

Xandrell

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:56 pm
Mika continued to try and clean her self but was having a hard time getting the food out of her fur "Uhhh this isnt good" Mika sighed her nose twitched "Yay another new student" Mika cheered as she ran in the direction of Xandrell  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:18 pm
Xandrell got up on his feet, and saw someone running toward him "Great, maybe now i can get some help around here" he thought to his self.  

Xandrell

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:33 pm
Mika ran full speed at Xandrell "Oh oh to fast cant stop" Mika said "LOOK OUT!" Mika shouted as she tried to stop but her feet still covered in food slid on the floor she closed her eyes and braced for impact  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:37 pm
Rianna got out of the shower, and changed into clean clothes. After she was done brushing her hair, she went out to explore the school more. As she opened the school doors, she saw Mika slip and head straight for a new student. 'This doesn't look good.'  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:31 pm
After the incantation, Trista concentrated to make one last tap on the front cover of the book. But before she could do that, a loud crash somewhere outside her door caused her to jump and caused her hand to slip on the book cover. Instead of the tap she was supposed to make, she created one smooth line across the entire sign.

Oh, shoot. Trista carefully sensed around. A wrong spell could mean certain doom, especially if it was anything demon-related. She expectantly waited for something demonic to appear.

After a few moments of absolutely nothing happening, she sighed in relief. Walking to the door, she peered down the hallway. A new student with silvery hair was picking up his fallen books. She stepped out of her dormitory and carefully closed the dorm door behind her.

Mika came around the corner, slipped, and headed straight for the student. Trista tried to pull up a barrier between the two so they would not crash into each other. She hoped she could execute the spell in time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:28 pm
As Rianna watched the two about to crash, she noticed somebody standing in the doorway of dorm 13. It was a Chinese girl, with a slight tan. Rianna sensed a dark aura coming from them. 'Probably a demon.' Rianna wasn't sure, but whatever she was, the girl looked like she was attempting to do magic.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Xandrell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:47 pm
"Owf!" Xandrell said as he fell to the ground as the student ramed in to him. "Owch, that kind of hurt" he said rubbing his head.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games