Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Roleplay-o-zyalpeloR (New Character/Arrian timeline on pg 1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mur?
  MUR!
  Buttsecks!
  im steelin som ur foodz k thx bai
View Results

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:52 pm
(One more post to shake things up...since Vel took Leon's body away...)
A wind passed over the seemingly lifeless body of Leonardo Virgil Nexol Motosuwa. His body was as dead as dead could come; however, his spirit was still in this world. And If he still could feel the magics flowing around, maybe, just maybe, Nexol's spirit hadn't fused with his. It explained why he was still in Pan Xian. He could almost feel the shadows carrying him away, and the sudden twist of his corpse's stomach as they went through the portal.

Nexol! he called out, Nexol! Are you there?

Nothing. why was he denying it? Patrick killed him before he could even blink.

NEXOL! WHERE ARE YOU!?

Still nothing. Not even an echo in the void. Was he in Oblivion? Was Hell too gracious a punishment for him? He had made hismelf immortal because he couldn't face his love in the afterlife. Was that so wrong? Were the gods punishing him? Leon tried to tap into his mana. He felt the energy fill him and strengthen him.

NEXOL! YOU ARE MY DARKNESS! YOU ARE ME! WE ARE ONE! I CONTROL YOU! SHIW YOURSELF!

Nothing again, but fter a while, a whisper:
Here I am, Leonardo.

Hope, finally. Maybe his immortality was still intact. Maybe he could reanimate his body.

We...we failed. No...not we. *I* failed. There was never a 'we.' It was always, I, Leonardo Virgil Nex...no...not even. It was all Leonardo Virgil Motosuwa, First Divine Emperor of Arrius!
----
I have decided. I will find a way to come back one day...
----
Leonardo Virgil Motosuwa faded from Oblivion, and, much to his surprise, appeared in Elyssium. He would bargain with his gods to go back. He would thank them for sending him to heaven, but he decided that he would go even if it defied them. He couldn't leave Patrick to open the gates and allow the Seven in...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:41 pm
Perun cursed, flipping the blade of his sword so it wouldn't impale Ixahrejem, pushing off and skidding to the left of the flaming man. "Calm yourself! This will not be finished by one man, certainly not with such unfocused emotion." He swipes his sword again, calling up another shockwave, and a lightning bolt right after.  

Novatierrie
Crew

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:53 pm
Ixahrejem twisted and skidded to a halt on his feet, "He is *MINE*!" Despite what he yelled, Ixahrejem knew Perun spoke truely. He chose to rush in after the strike.
---
Patrick ignored the hole in his chest and created a gravity well to absord the air. He then pointed at the lightening, absorbing it, and chanelling it through his center then out his other finger. The bolt went straight towards the charging Ixahrejem. His move was not without a great price, though, "Damn. My left heart is dead. No more gravity." He cursed his metalic bones before turning and fleeing, his armour reappearing on his body. Patrick wrapped himself in layers of alternating gravity and antigraviy, causing him to be ripped from existance temporarily. He was severly injured, and he needed to atleast report that stage one was complete.
---
Ixahrejem dodged the lightenin bolt then landed and turned to Perun, "He hasssss esssssscappeeeddd, High One." He bowed his head respectfully to the god then turned to where Patrick had made his escape, rage causing him to scorch the ground around him even after he allowed his flames to go out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:02 pm
The aforementioned bolt fizzled and died in midair with a wave of Perun's hand. His sword was checked and sheathed nearly as quickly. "It won't be the last we see of him, that much is certain."

He turns toward Ryhalt and the cloaked figure. "This one trusts the spectacle was to your liking?"  

Novatierrie
Crew

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:05 pm
Ixahrejem disappeared then reappeared next to Perun, his body posture still humbles, "Yes. Did you enjoy this?" He took a battle stance and eyed Ryhalt, "You are an enemy general. You will either come quietly or your head will be presented to my lord on a sliver platter."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:53 am
Ryhalt started clapping as the two questioned him. "Oh yes quite enjoyable and informative, it appears that Patrick is not as powerful as my Lord believed, that or he had more important matters to attend to. Honestly I thought he was going to win out."
Returning his hands to his side his smile fadded as he turned his attention to Ixahrejem. "I'll have to decline your invitation, I can hear Davon yelling for me know, no doubt he just learned what I've done and wants answers. Don't worry we'll take good care of of Leon untill I get what I wan from him anyway. Besides I think you have more important things to worry about." Ryhalt spun around on the spot indicating the devastation Patrick's reckless attacks had caused. "Vel sure isn't going to be happy about this, the only thing he hates more than utter order is unrestrained anarchy. Anyway there is still a large army of Orcs hanging around outside, Vel's abandoned them for now, after this he may order them back home but if he doesn't they'll eventually attack the city anyway. Of course you didn't hear that from me. And I must be going"
Ryhalt bowed towards those present and then quickly backed away into the shadows disappearing as soon as he reached them.

================================================
"What the Blazes are you doing!" Ryhalt cringed as he stepped from the portal, as he had expeced Davon was waiting and rather annoyed looking. He was standing in one of the chambers in Velorius's mountain stronghold, lying on the floor were the remains the Shadows had recovered, in the distance teh gruff voices of a large force of Orcs could be heard.
"I thought all the Orcs had been sent south?"
"Why did you bring these bodies here!"
"While Velorius may never admit it we know next to nothing about this god of the V-"
"DON'T! He's in a foul mood over that, don't even think about using that gods name or that particular title."
"Fine. Anyway we don't know much but for some reason that Patrick guy wanted Leon dead I want to know why"
"If you've forgotten we want him dead too, besides look at the corpse, it's mangaled to pulp, Esme may be a knowledgable about necromancy but I doubt she could get answers from that."
"I wasn't talking about reanimating the corpse or speaking with the spirit, I was thinking about bringing them back from the dead."
"One of Vel's highest priorities was killing Leon and Nexol, know that they're gone you want to bring him back! If Velorius learns of this he might kill you banish you at the least!"
"So who's going to tell him, look just gather up Leons spirit and stck it in a Homunculus, once we're finished we undo the binding and he goes back to the void. Vel might ignore the threat of this god because he doesn't believe in them, but I just saw one rip up the temple district as it faught Patrick. What harm could it do to get a little intel?"
Davon let out a small sigh and then approached what was left of Leon's broken body and examined it for several minutes, poking some of it's exposed organs and occasionally chanting over it.
"Well we have a problem, his essence didn't go back to the Void, he went to some kind of afterlife. The rules of death vary alot from world to world and on this one the mortals have given the power of death over to the gods so they get to decide."
"And that's a problme because...."
"It's like doing a jigsaw puzzle with all the important bits in another room. I could create a body and make it live, but it would be hollow, less even then a Shadow. It would lie there in a coma like state."
"So we go and get the other pieces, I've seen you bring mortals back from the dead before."
"In those cases it was right after death they musn't have had time to pass over, too much time has passed. To do what you suggest would envolve reaching into the afterlife and bringing back the spirit, something a mortal can't do."
"I thought that might be a problem, so why don't you use Velorius' pet Gods, this is just the kind of thing they were made for right?"
Davon stood and considered it, Velorius would never agree, not that he hated Leon that much he just didn't want to give away their trump card if things got out of hand. Still Davon agreed with Ryhalt that they needed to learn more about whatever power it was that supported Patrick and kept him hidden from them.
"I'll start making the preparations, you run interference with Esme and Velorius, once the ceremony begins they won't interfere but if they get wind of what we're planning they'll stop us. Oh and by the way if this goes wrong I'm putting all the blame on you!"  

Velorius

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:59 am
Perun watched as Ryhalt left, amusement in his eyes. Let him think what he will. He was no longer a concern at the moment. "Lucky that the city has been cleared, ne?" He turned to Ixahrejem. "There has been a great loss today," he said solemnly. "This one is not sure what the future holds. He is not able to see the future, only the now, but his people are two days travel north, and will come to your aid, should you request it. May this one suggest attacking the foul Orcs from both sides?" He grinned ferally, for all his politeness he was still a god of war.

He still watched the cloaked figure out of the corner of his eye, making sure there was no risk of attack.

===

Out in the snow, the priest-warrior that Perun had first appeared as walked back into the camp, carrying Azira in his arms. "Healers, some warm food, clothing, and a bed," he said to the first page he encountered. "Our sister has traveled a hard road."

"W-where are we?" Azira looked up at the priest.

"Among friends." He smiled. "Come, let's get you out of those rags and into something warmer."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:09 am
As much as I would like to sit here and do a post, I can't. I am lucky to even be able to sit here and tell you this. Friday night, I got terribly sick with a fever of 103.7. I was having major delusions (mainly my bed spawning demons to kill me). Sorry, but I wont be posting regularly for a couple of days. gonk Sorry.  

Chibi-of-Doom

[Daikon~Rage~Haru]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:44 pm
( stare Yea, uh, sorry for not posting; I was two states away from home. cool Good to know I was remembered despite not saying anything..)

"It was.. amusing, yes." The figure seems to have become more reserved.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He glances to Ryhalt as the one reffered to as Ignus threatens him, though what he must be thinking at this point is unread; just what is this person's reason for staying around? (Reffering to cloaked figure sweatdrop )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He listens intently as Ryhalt speaks of apparent nonsense, to his opinion, at least, though pays more attention as he mentions a name that goes by Leon, wondering if he had heard this name before. Then glances over to him as he left, heaving out a sigh as he wonders what he should do next.
He smirks, though goes unseen, as the one called Perun glances over in his direction, knowing very well his place is obscured to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:24 am
Atrius looked around. Just as things were cooling down in this area, someone went overboard with a shadow flare attack in the Temple Quarter. This all was sickening to the former King of Vallahad. People bringing their wars to peaceful areas, slaughtering innocents...He leapt off of his horse and looked at the ruined temples and the years of history gone in only a few seconds. Whoever did this would pay. Atrius then looked towards three figures in the distance. One of them, he knew-Ixahrejem, but the other two...Atrius sent his horse back to the stables and made his way to the people...  

Chibi-of-Doom

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:59 am
Perun watched Atrius approach calmly, keeping his stance loose and body language open. The smallest nuances of his appearance and attitude were controlled, making him perhaps look suspicious. The sword at his side, smallest sliver of blade peeking out from its sheath as if ready to be drawn at a moment's notice, did nothing to allay this image.

"Ah, greetings."

===

The great camp of Perun's army stretched across the snow-covered northern plains, containing large communal tents lit from within and outside. Guards patrolled around the periphery, accompanied by mage-priests casting spells of revealing and guarding. In the center of the camp stood a brilliant white tent, and it was this that the warrior walked into. The inside was warm and well-lit, containing a table spread with maps and scrolls in the center, two cots near the stove, and a healer sitting inside waiting.

"Aindrea," the healer greeted, nodding at the captain. "I see you've brought home another stray."

"Ciaran, she is protected by our Lord." Aindrea almost pouted, laying Azira out on one of the cots. "I realize you're jealous, but my heart is yours alone," he teased.

Ciaran sighed and rolled his eyes. "Make yourself useful and go get me something to eat for afterward. Healing is hungry work."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:33 am
Far to the south east of Arrius in a remote region a great congrgation was assembling, from across the land the thousands of people who had heard the words of the Prophet and accepted them began to move. None could explain why they had come here but each had felt a simmilar tug like a loved one calling out and they had dropped whatever they had been doing and came here. And now they prepared, again none could say what it was they were preparing for, other than it was something of great importance, a ceremony to honour they're new gods.

They had cleared a great circle in which were extensive and intricate markings at the center of which was an octogram which glowed with a faint aura, in teh center of the Octogram was a raised platform on which two figures were talking. Around the circle were hundreds perhaps thousands of the believers sat in either quite meditation or repeatedly humming simple incantations.

In the north east region of the clearing was second smaller cirlce filled with more runes and symbols, most of the people here were dressed in long black robes with hoods and scarves covering their faces so only their eyes could be seen, a few though lay on the ground wrapped in simple white robes. Those in white were all old or sick, many pass due for death, most of those in black were their family members mourning their dying relatives, the others were doctor's priest's or mages doing all they could to preserve these lifes untill the appropriate time.

On the opposite side of the clearing was another circle near identical to the one on the far side, save that the people here were much younger, wore nearly nothing at all and were rejoicing. They ate and drank and played like it was all some great celebration.

"So oh mighty prophet how much longer?"
"Patience Ryhalt, we'll be ready soon, the last of the believers will be here shortly and most of the preparations are compleated."
Davon looked down at the object laying on the platform, it looked like a very crude statue made of clay that only vaguely resembled a human being. All across it were markings and symbols painted on with a substance made primarily from the remains of the previous Leon.
"Are you sure this will work?"
"Yes, of everything I know this has the best chance for success. It's similar to the reanimation we use when Velorius needs to be reincarnated, the only difference is getting a soul. Once the ceremony begins and I have gathered enough energy to wake up Thanateros, the spells upon those in the death circle will release allowing them passage to the afterlife. This will create an opening through which I will pass using Thanateros as my avitar, then once I find Leon's soul I bring it back and use the energy generated in the life circle to ressurrect him."
At the mention of the life circle Ryhalt blushed brightly, for all his skill and training he was still a teenage boy. And whatever reasoning Davon might place on it and it's ceremonial importance, the people in the life circle were basicly going to hold a mass orgy.
"Maybe I should go check on how the preparations are coming?"
Davon spun suddenly and delivered a devastating blow into Ryhalts crotch, as the younger man fell to the floor in a crumpled heap, Davon just waited. When Ryhalt eventually began to emerge from his own little world of agony Davon began lecturing him agian.
"Keep your mind focused on the job at hand! While I'm busy with the ceremony you will have to maintain the cloaking spells to keep all this hidden. We can't afford to be caught by anyone, even Velorius, perhaps especially Velorius. Once the ceremony is fully underway nothing will be able to stop it, but untill then we are at risk. So untill this is all over I don't want to see you anywhere near the frisky virgins!"
"They're all virgins?!"
"What do think the text's mean when they say virgin sacrifice? You sacrifice the virginity not kill the bloody virgin!"
Ryhalt looked longingly towards the far end of the clearing, listening to the faint sound of laughter carried on the wind.
"I'm going to find a cold bucket of water and stick my head into it..."  

Velorius

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:10 pm
(Oh...dear...)
Atrius looked at Perun and Ixahrejem, his head bowed slightly, "I am Atrius Motosuwa. May I ask what happened here, my lords? And also, why I cannot feel my Father's aura?"
----
Raejib was far from the command tents where Atrius had left him. In fact, he didn't care if anyone knew that the Raejib they were addressing for the last few days was one of his doubles. He had more important things to worry about. He had snuck out of the city right after he gave Ixahrejem citizenship, and ordered his wife Melinda to keep his mission a secret. He was going to the Port of Kenshin to consult with his personal Witch. He had forseeen Leon's defeat, and Ixahrejem confirmed that Patrick did it via a telepathic message. The question that he had, however, was why did Leon's immortality fail him?

Raejib his worn cloak around him. He was now a commoner on a simple trip to the only port town for miles. He promised himself he would figure this out. Leon was more to family to him...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:19 am
Chibi-of-Doom
(Oh...dear...)
Atrius looked at Perun and Ixahrejem, his head bowed slightly, "I am Atrius Motosuwa. May I ask what happened here, my lords? And also, why I cannot feel my Father's aura?"
----
Raejib was far from the command tents where Atrius had left him. In fact, he didn't care if anyone knew that the Raejib they were addressing for the last few days was one of his doubles. He had more important things to worry about. He had snuck out of the city right after he gave Ixahrejem citizenship, and ordered his wife Melinda to keep his mission a secret. He was going to the Port of Kenshin to consult with his personal Witch. He had forseeen Leon's defeat, and Ixahrejem confirmed that Patrick did it via a telepathic message. The question that he had, however, was why did Leon's immortality fail him?

Raejib his worn cloak around him. He was now a commoner on a simple trip to the only port town for miles. He promised himself he would figure this out. Leon was more to family to him...

"Greetings, Motosuwa." The cloaked figure steps forward before him and presents a bow, one much like actors would do at the ending of a play. He stands straight once more and places his hands behind him. "The other two can explain what has came to pass here, and as for your father.." He clears his throat and continues, "He is dead."  

[Daikon~Rage~Haru]

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:58 pm
Atrius's eyes widened, "You lie. YOU DARE LIE TO THE FORMER KING OF VALLAHAD!?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games