Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 am
Aw Powell, don't worry about it. Plenty of my friends haven't had anyone and that doesn't make them any less awesome.

Ooo, I was going to ask, how did dress shopping go? Find anything you liked? Lol. I'll be cheering for you Sleem.

STORIES, YAY ~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:59 am
Yep! I found a good dress! It's comfey and swooshy and I didn't think I'd like it but I do! eek *plays with the velvet*

I could tell you some phunkeh thread stories. Would that work? sweatdrop I have plenty!  

Slim95
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:01 am
Yay!! Congrats on finding that perfect feelin' dress...remember the camera ;] (Omo loves formal wear almost as much as cake >.>)

Phunkeh stories? xD Go on then. I dread to think what happens in there, thanks to my experiences with Jaft, but go on. Do eeeeeeet!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:04 am
I'm trying to find a camera. ninja But, thus far, to no avail....

Alrighty. I shall tell you of the time when Undakai flooded the club. 3nodding  

Slim95
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:12 am
xD How appropriate. I always think of Undakai as some God-like figure that I don't understand or see very often. It's quite appropriate then, that he flood something like God did Noah.

GO GO SLEEM ~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:19 am
It was an average day in the phunkeh thread. Random, violent things were goin' on....

Celestial, Sanzo, Jironimo, and Silver were causing the usual havoc, with the small twist of bringing in characters from their favorite animes and video games. Riku, Pooh Bear, Sanzo, Edward Elric, and a few other choice characters ran amuck on the dance floor.

And then came Slim, who, as usual, loved to jump into the destruction head first with an initial "fwee!". She requested to bring in her own invented characters that she had made as part of a book. Being the cool people that they were, the other phunkeh goers gladly ushered in Prescott, Cael, and Avi. As if all this wasn't hazardous enough, in popped Undakai. After about five minutes of pure glomping, he too decided to invent a character. And so, Blop was born. It was like a mentally challenged creature composed of happy and gelatinous goop...All it did was crawl over Prescott and luff him........a lot.........and coo "Bloop!" Soon Prescott grew agitated and commanded Avi to burn it. After the ashes of Blop fell to the ground, another one sprung out from out of nowhere and latched on where its previous brethren had fallen.

"How could this be?" asked the phunkeh goers.

Slim explained that since Blop was an imaginary friend, he was composed of thought, meaning that he would re-spawn every time someone remembered him.

Curious with the thought of such a concept, Undakai said, "You mean, if I imagine a whole club full of Blops, then they'll-"

Shortly after speaking, Blops flooded every corner of the phunkeh thread. Nobody could even move in such a mass of jittery goo.

Though the way we resolved this problem eludes me, that is the story of Blo-

Blop: *attaches to Slim's face* Bloop!
Slim: MMF! *runs arund flailing her arms*  

Slim95
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:27 am
xd I saw the comic for the Blop. And now, it all makes sense!

Thank you Sleem =3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:29 am
Omochii
xD How appropriate. I always think of Undakai as some God-like figure that I don't understand or see very often. It's quite appropriate then, that he flood something like God did Noah.

GO GO SLEEM ~

Undakai? God-like? I find this image, which is in my head constantly now, very disruptive of that idea:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Though I don't see him as much, I glomp him as much as ever. ninja (I have to make up for lost time by glomping him twice as hard)  

Slim95
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:31 am
xd That's a stroke of brilliance, Slim.

GOD IS A BITTER OLD MAID!

That explains why he had to create little tiny disruptive humans to fill the empty space. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:33 am
Lol! I wonder what Undakai will think of you calling him God. rofl  

Slim95
Crew

Pebermynte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:38 am
I keep trying to stay away form this thread, but it doesn't seem to be working. gonk

I like Unda's drawing btw. ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:43 am
rofl I don't know, maybe Undakai will bless me...

Hey Flea ^^

Edit: I'd hate to kill this thread y'know >.>  

Omochii

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:35 am
That's right, Flea! Once you enter the thread, you nevar leave......

@Omo the Wise: I know what you mean. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:37 am
Slim95
That's right, Flea! Once you enter the thread, you nevar leave......
gonk You just reminded me of Jaft.

Edit: Dex is wiser than I. Why can't Dex be Dex the Wise? >.>  

Omochii

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:44 am
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! gonk *attempts to suppress memories....again*

Because you became Omo the Wise first! *whacks Omo the Wise with the Stick of Confidence*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games