Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
=-= The Advetures of PAI (just complaining...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What two days begin with the letter 'T'?
  Tuesday and Thursday
  Hm...*thinks hard*...Oh! I know! Today and Tomorrow!
View Results

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:29 pm
Arcanas

The hose, after a few seconds sprays hot water and the cases are still powered on when I clean them, so the outcome is as you assumed...a big steamy mess of Arc ^_^

But yeah..that was pretty much the hilight of the day, save for the fact that after doing that chore my boots become all squishy and wet...Maybe tomorrow will have something more interesting.

sounds...fun?
if that was the highlight of your day you must really hate work..im kinda glad i work where i do, its awsom  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:52 pm
>,< Bear with me folks I'm still trying to update Stuff...  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:54 pm
=w= Finally the first half is done...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:14 pm
gonk Oh Noes! The Thread Is Dying! CPR Stat! *performs CPR on the thread*  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:58 pm
>,< I guess everyone just hates me...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:06 pm
I hereby command this thread to Live!!!!!  

Arcanas

Hunter

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:09 pm
~stir of echos~
Arcanas

The hose, after a few seconds sprays hot water and the cases are still powered on when I clean them, so the outcome is as you assumed...a big steamy mess of Arc ^_^

But yeah..that was pretty much the hilight of the day, save for the fact that after doing that chore my boots become all squishy and wet...Maybe tomorrow will have something more interesting.

sounds...fun?
if that was the highlight of your day you must really hate work..im kinda glad i work where i do, its awsom
it's not that I hate it, it's more of that fact that interesting things rarely happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:11 pm
LIVE DAMN IT!!!  

Arcanas

Hunter

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:11 pm
>,< Maybe you should have put up this thread? Perhaps seeing my name as the creator of this thread people jsut ignore it...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:13 pm
Dunno...but my theme song thread kind of died...but then I didn't really want it to live that long anyway..it was more of just filler material  

Arcanas

Hunter

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:14 pm
Arcanas
~stir of echos~
Arcanas

sounds...fun?
it's not that I hate it, it's more of that fact that interesting things rarely happen.
oh i see, see where i work theres this one guy who pretends to be gay (i know hes not cause he has a gf) but its so funny her sits there and everytime kyle walks by hes like "hey sexy, how you doin?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:16 pm
~stir of echos~
Arcanas
~stir of echos~
Arcanas

sounds...fun?
oh i see, see where i work theres this one guy who pretends to be gay (i know hes not cause he has a gf) but its so funny her sits there and everytime kyle walks by hes like "hey sexy, how you doin?"
lol, and where do you work at my dear?  

Arcanas

Hunter

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:25 pm
domokun Arrrrrgh.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:26 pm
Arcanas
~stir of echos~
Arcanas
~stir of echos~
Arcanas

sounds...fun?
lol, and where do you work at my dear?
joeys only razz  

~Stir of echoes~

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:29 pm
stare *starts throwing pies around boredly*  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games