Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Creatures of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:26 pm
"yeah, think of it this way: Zane (Rina's lover who Zid killed) is dead. he can't come back this time." -walks away without another wors-

Luke:>>
"crud. Nashi, i'll be right back." -leaves a surprised Nashi and gets back to Rina asap-

Rina:>>
"Luke, i can't do it anymore. I cant pretend that i'm ok, because i'm not. it's not fair, and i just can't even look at Zid anymore." she spoke to him before he was even in sight. when he was close enough she colapsed into his arms.

the strongest person he knew was dead inside and out, and there was nothing he could do about it. ((awe. i love this part! lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:34 pm
(zid pissed that he killed rina lover ) (ziger thinkin of wat rina n zid were talkin bout )  

killerheart

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:02 pm
Amie watched, interested by the spats. Luke ran to Rina, Nashi was alone. Not smart. Amie decided maybe now was the time to introduce herself. She flew over. "Hi, I'm Amie."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:24 am
(zid jumps up to the roof to think bout wat him n rina were talkin bout )  

killerheart

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:14 am
Nashi: she looked over at Amie "Hi im Nashi" she gave a smile "how are you?" she seemed really care free but inside she had greif and sadness that she didnt want to show at the moment.

Kia: she came back from her room to Zid "some comotion you started up. Anything i can do to fix it?" she wondered if he would say 'if you can bring someone back to life' because she knew that she could do that but at a costly price "Zid if i can do anything to help you or Rina just tell me" she said with careing eyes and her voice seemed to have a caring tone as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:25 am
"i need to get back to Nashi. come with me. you won't have to deal with hhim. and i'll control my urges." he smiled down at her

"no. you go. thank you Luke. i'm sorry you had to see that" she managed a small smile and let Luke go. then she turned back to the house and went inside. she'd have to deal with it sooner or later.

he saw Nashi and Amie. "hey guys. what did i miss?"  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:31 am
Nashi: "oh hey paul!! Amie was just introducing herself to me....and now i know someone else" she smiled lightly "whats wrong with Rina? And did you know that Kia can bring people back to life?"

Kia: she walked up to Rina "Do you mind telling me what is wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:37 am
"nah. i didnt know anybody could bring people back to life. Rina is.... remembering things that she wants to forget. and hey Amie"

"Zid and i were best friends and we helped each other through the first years of being vampires. i found that one guy that i wanted to spend my life with. Zid got jealous. i'd rather not talk about this. i'm sorry"  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:40 am
Nashi: "well not many people can but kia can. Its old old magic and she was tought by her elven ancesters. she's not saposed to use it a lot but she might just for Rina"

Kia: "i already know what happoned and if you want i could bring him back to life for you but its up to you...im willing to do it for you" she looked her in the eye not showing any emotion...just looking for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:52 am
"... i dont know. it's been so long...." she looked away. 'wouldn't it be nice to hold him again though....' she thought.  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:54 am
Kia: she started walking away slowly "well i thought it was an idea...just tell me if you want me to go threw with it"

nashi: she gasped "i hope she dosnt go threw with it...." she shook her head "she is going to be hurt if she does it...it takes up all her energy to bring one person back to life and it almost kills her...but dont tell Rina that"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:58 am
"why can't i tell Rina? i think it will hurt her just as much if they bring him back. her heart has already stopped beating twice. i dont think she can take that again."

-still not looking at Kia- "i'm sorry. i really am. it's a generous offer, but it hurts so much. and i can't let Luke see me break again. he's my lilttle brother and i'm his stronghold. i jsut cant"  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:00 am
Kia: she stopped and didnt turn around and nodded "wise choice....i understand"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:46 pm
"it's not you Kia. it's just... once people say goodbye they should never have to say hello again."  

silver.for.secrets

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:26 am
"Hey Luke," Amie said, and suddenly remembering she'd been asked a question, she turned to Nashi and said she was bored. She smiled slightly at Rina's wise choice to not bring back her lover.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games