Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Yogurt for Brains

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:56 pm
As Avani ran, Cascada broke through the ice and upper cutted the elf. Cascada stood with her hair blowing as the lite powdered snow fell to the ground.
"Stop Cascada, you lost," came from an Owen riding a snowmobile. "Get over it and return to your home."
Cascada nodded and returned to the briefcase in a form of air. Owen looked at Avani and the others. "What brings you here Avani and these lovely ladies?" Owen grinned as his hair seemed a bit singed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:00 pm
Avani rolled her eyes knowing that Owen was ready to hit on Ayane and Kiestume; she spoke to him sternly, "As you know there is a war going on between the angels and demons." Avani's eyes still sparkled in the cold dark atmosphere of Nuestro as she continued to speak, "I don't like getting involved but like you, I have something to protect. Your humans are in trouble and my beloved forests are in trouble." Avani sighed and looked Owen in the eye, "We need your help."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Yogurt for Brains

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:10 pm
Owen thought about it. Avani beat Cascada, his most powerful weapon and now she needs help? How possibly could this demonic force be? It was final, Owen laughed,"All right Avani, I'll join. Now come in before you freeeze." Owen pushed a button on his snowmobile and the ground started to shake. From the ground rose a building. "Something new I installed," he laughed again and led the three girls in, out of the cold.
Inside was a cozy room, Owen carried his breifcase and left room. He returned with a tray and four cups. "Hot coco anyone? It's mine and Cascada's favorite... though she hates anything warm but drinks it just for me." Owen looked over at Ayane," Are you a water elf? My Cascada has power of water and wind and she's always looking for new tricks. I think that's why she came here."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:32 pm
Jaden sat once again with the other females talking she was telling them about her journey so far but leaving out certain things like the vilalge Ayane had taken her to.  

neckroz209

Marino-San

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:33 pm
I sat and took the hot coco. "No, I'm not a water elf, or I'd be making a hole in here and jumping in the water for air." We all laughed. "I'm a high elf. And I have a confession... I'm actually royalty... a princess... of the recently fallen Faydark forest. But, then again, only Avani knew." She smiled at me. I continued. "First, we should free my hometown from the demons, and free my people. That is where I think we should start. And make a designated leader. We'll rise an army to downfall the demon cadre!" I said triumphantly. "For my family..." My spirit fell. "I'm gonna go take a walk... I'll return soon." I put the cup down and exited the cozy home.

As I walked, something grabbed me from behind, and said, "Now's your time, dear..." He knocked me on the side of the head, and threw me in the water. I could last in such situations, but i didn't know how long I'd last. My last thought before blacking out was Dammit... someone find me fast... I can't die yet..... before going unconscious and sinking to the bottom.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:47 pm
I was barely paying attantion to everyone even as we traveled with Owen through Nuestro. I didn't mind the cold, actually I was quite warm. I was a fire manipulator. Ayane had gotten up to take a walk. I sat in silence. I had recived a message in the cave. It was from one of Master Riku's Disiples. A beautiful Raven had come up to me on the way out. I knew that that couldn't be good news. The letter I found had said:

'Keitsume,
I am sure you would want to be the first on to hear this. I am very sorry but, Master Riku has passed away. He was reaching his final years. He was 128 years old, and he was sad he could not say good bye. I am so sorry....
--Ginta'

The note was still clutched in my hands when I got up to. "I'm gonna..." I muttered, not finishing my sentence. Something was calling out to me as I walked. I couldn't figure out what is was. I could barely keep track of where I was going. If I noticed my surroundings I would had seen two sets of foot prints intersepting. I reached the edge of the water and realized what was calling. The water. It was a brilliant white. I reached out my hand mindlessly and fell forward into the water. my eyes closed and I was falling. Falling deep into the endless white water. The coolness of the water was refreashing. The speed of my sinking was frightening. It was utter bliss.

It seemed like years had passed before I crashed into the bottom. Light filtered down onto me.

I felt a shooting pain through my back and chest. I had landed on a shimmering jade crystal. The sharp edges had gone thro my back and out of my chest. I closed my eyes and smiled. The water around me started to move and I inched my eyes open. There was Ayane floating down slowly. What was she doing? I reached out my hand and it became limp. Ayane grabbed it. Ayane was showing signs of previous unconciousness. I hoped she was okay. The world needed her. I smiled again, and blacked out.

((Sorry for it being so long....))  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:01 pm
((no its cool))
Jaden looked around the camp a few males were left to guard them wile the rest hunted "this stinks i want to hunt" Jaden muttered she looked up to the sky "how i wish i could be with the others but.." She put her hand on her stomach "i have other things i need to take care of now" Jaden smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:03 pm
((Oh-kay, phew. Sorry I haven't been on lately. With the holidays and break and everything... I can only get on in the evenings. Well, not that you care of course. ha ha ha!))  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:04 pm
((oo i care we need you!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:19 pm
As I awoke, I found that I was still alive. But I felt something in my hand. I looked to it, and found Keitsume, with a jade shard shoved through her back. No... I thought in shock. I pulled her out and swam up to the surface. I layed her upon the snow, and performed CPR, and tried to cover up her wounds. She was still alive, but barely. "Dammit! Keitsume! DONT DIE ON US! WE NEED YOU!" I screamed as I pumped her stomache. My screaming brought out Avani, Owen, and Cascada. "Help me!" I yelled. Avani ran over, and shown me a new power, the power to heal. She layed her hands upon Keitsume's wound, and a green light poured out. Suddenly, Keitsume was healed, but still unconscious. I carried her to the house, and layed her to bed, and took care of her until she should wake up.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:25 pm
Jaden sighed being confined wasnt any fun she looked around nothing to do "bored" Jaden sighed she wished she could be with the others they were proably having fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:07 am
Avani sat in the room with Owen and Cascada; Cascada stared at Avani as she was ready to fight again. Owen realized this and sent Cascada back to the breifcase. Avani sighed,"Nuestro tried to take another life."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Marino-San

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:58 am
I walked out with a parchement that was in Keitsume's hand. Everyone looked at me as I walked out. "This is why she left..."

'Keitsume,
I am sure you would want to be the first on to hear this. I am very sorry but, Master Riku has passed away. He was reaching his final years. He was 128 years old, and he was sad he could not say good bye. I am so sorry....
--Ginta'

Everyone looked at me as if nothing happened. "Master Riku saved Keitsume, and was her foster father... she grew up around him, and he taught her everything she knows." Then they all looked upon Keitsume's sleeping form with sympathy. She one of the few whom she loved. I walked over to her, and lightly kissed her forehead. "Hang in there Keitsume... the world needs you too..." I whispered in her ear. "Come back to us..." i finished.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:28 pm
When I awoke night had fallen. I was in an empty room I did not recognise. I tried to remember what had happened. Right. I fell into the water, and I guess someone saved me. I felt my chest and realized my wounds had healed completely. I closed my eyes and felt something in my hand. I still have the letter... ha ha I thought to myself. I opened my hand to reveal what was in it. The room was suddenly illuminated with a bright green light. This wasn't a letter. It was a fragment of the jade crystal I had fallen on. It was in a perfect diamond shape, so I had an idea. I bit a small hole on the top of one of the edges and cut a string off of the lamp ((The part that you pull to turn it on)). I put the string through the crystal and put it on like a necklas. I must say, I did a good job with it! The crystal still filled the room with green light, so I covered it and fell back asleep.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:22 pm
Jaden walked around camp completely bored right now al she wanted to do was run off and go to her friends but deep down she knew that was a bad idea "I miss Keitsume and Ayane and that other person Avani i think it was" Jaden muttered then her memeories snapepd back to the original reason she ever joined then to get revenge but now she knew that plan was a long way off.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games