Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:12 pm
"nice one"durge told dante as he guarded yami with his life..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:22 pm
as dante layed the 50 soldiers to the ground about 15 heavily armored dragon like creatures crept toward yami"hold on tight" durge told her as he layed her on his shoulder he ran with incredible speed heading toward the center of 2 dragons "GWAARK" the beasts yelled as they smashed the ground hoping too get yami ,and durge he lept to the air,and both beast swung at him durge swiftly threw yami high in the air "TRUST ME!" durge yelled he then moved so rapid he became a ream of light slashs ,and recoils of his blading hitting the dragons thick armor were heard he fell to the ground ,and yami fell to his arms he chuckled,and stared as the remaining 13 aproached  

vampire_guardian116

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:03 am
The dolls then starts to form a dark purplish aura, it made some of those demons vanished. A doll with long ruby red hair and emerald green eyes came to Durge "Can we please have our mistress back? Her treatment is not yet finished" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:52 am
Aneesha glared at the remaining demons and slashed them within a blink of an eye. She was as fast as Vergil. Vergil saw the aggression put into her attack; it was all because of him. He shook it off, and began to fight the other on-coming demons. He DT'ed, using his 'Judgement Cut' move. "Die..." The demons fell to the ground and he transformed back into his normal self.  

Aneesha

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:04 am
"NO!"durge yelled as his eyes began to glow.he tighted his grip on his blade and paced himself"if you want her youll have to get past me"durge told her with a smirk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:39 am
"Durge, I think they are the help, Are they?" he asked, then looked at Teru and, Geirui before, slicng through anoth batch, he was rather sluggish because he was partially drunk but still effective.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:44 pm
durge powered down "whos who" he asked dante in confusion  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:54 pm
Teru and Geiru kept killing one and every demon that comes near them "They are. Yami made them, they're dolls that are activated once a drop of her blood drips in her household. They know everything about Yami and they know how to treat her" Geiru said to Dante.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:41 am
Aneesha heard everything and nodded, as did Vergil. He didn't say much, but he did make the usual 'hmph' sound, which brought such a cold atmosphere to the place.
Sighing, Aneesha made her way over to the others. She looked at Durge. "I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to properly introduce myself. I am Aneesha; daughter of Damarian." She smirked, holding out her hand in a lady-like way. "Pleased to meet you."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:51 pm
*hmmmm* dureg nodded his head in approval, and set her down he gripped his blade ,and destroyed the remaining 12 armored dragons  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:33 pm
Dante did his old fashion leaping into the air, Him holding rebbellion like base ball back behind his head and, slicing through a man, He then looked around, the mob was down for, any, remaining member with have a brain new to retreat, "We win again, Argosax,"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:52 pm
durge looked at dante,and at the bodies tossed around like mexican socks "SON OF SPARDA"durge yelled to dante  

vampire_guardian116

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:06 pm
"It's nice to meet you" the 25 maids said in unison with a bow. Three other maids brought Yami to her room to treat her and to let her rest for a while. Teru and Geiru glared at all of them, while they were fighting them. Geiru told Teru about what they wanted to do to Yami and seeing as it is, he didn't like the sound of it, so they made a special attack that made all those other 15 opponents fall to the ground. They used their weapons and summoned a special kind of fire that is blue-ish in color which made all of them fall to the ground, they couldn't forgive what they were going to do to Yami  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:21 am
Aneesha smirked, knowing how easy their victory was... Or was it? As if things couldn't get any worse, Dracula appeared... He walked towards Aneesha, a smirk painted upon his pale lips. "My my... What a woman... Been a while, hasn't it, Aneesha?"
She growled, instantly pointing her katana at his throat. "One wrong move, and you're over."
He chuckled, lowering her sword, as he walked towards her, trying to grip her. "Aneesha... My dear Aneesha... Don't you remember? That won't do a thing..." Aneesha trembled, in fear, and fought him off.
"Get lost Dracula."
In a forceful way, he somehow managed to take hold of her, leaving her powerless, but Vergil stepped in, slashign his hand. "Leave her alone."
Aneesha's eyes widened. Him? Why would he defend her? For Vergil, it was like an instant reaction, done without much thought. "Vergil. I'm fine."
Vergil turned to her, his eyes cold as ice. "No. You're not." Dracula hissed, and got ready to fight Vergil with all his might.
"Let's see if you are as good as they say... Son of Sparda..."  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:50 am
Yami was still uncouncious but the maids noticed that she was sweating hard and she was holding the blanket tightly. They were growing worried so one of them informed Geiru "Damn...this is not good!" he said walking over to Yami's room along with Teru, both of them grew worried "They're trying to control her...what now?" Teru asked.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games