Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:18 pm
A flaming demon. You terrorize the nearby villagers constantly, using your dragon to wreak havoc upon those around you. Your hatred to mankind was beyond compare, but nobody, not even yourself, knew why...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:23 pm
User Image
Time placement : Medieval ages

You are a normal simple village girl who happens to stumble across an ancient dragon in slumber. Awaken and enraged, it stooped down to devour you but stops in time upon realization of something important. With a creaky breath it baffled out, "You are the chosen one! I have long awaited for the owner!".

Bewildered and confused, you were granted a book filled with elven magic in which you gradually learn to use, guided by the dragon as your mentor.

((Hehe Kin, you're pretty active in this thread, naa? xP))

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:35 pm
(yep!! it's one of my favs...I love to read what other people think of our avis!!)

You are a fallen angel. Once upon a time, you were everything that was light. However, angels are prohibited from committing sins....but you didn't know that when you decided to help your true love escape from his death (the punishment for murder). As a result, you lost your angelic status, and became a Fallen Angel.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:35 am
A cute fox girl who is trying to learn some serious magic from her spell book. It is a powerful spell to turn her lover back into a person as an evil wizard turned him into a dark dragon which never leaves her side as he is bound to protect her in this particular form.  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:20 pm
Wow! That's so original, ancantasia!! =]

You're a musician from some long lost land. Your music affects people depending on your mood. You have the (somewhat annoying) habit of playing love songs to get two people to fall in love (for your personal amusement...) The Dragon behind you is tied to you with bonds of revenge, for your music transformed him into a monster!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:33 pm
A magical sorceress that can summon dragons from her book. Your voice calls out the dragons from within.  

O N ii G ii R ii

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:34 pm
An innocent kid whose parents were murdered during a raid. Your innocence disappeared the day they died, and you became a distant person, who thinks only of vengence (sp?)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:42 pm
A person who is rather normal but finds a black magic book and learns how to call forth a dark dragon and finds out that she is the chosen one that has power over all the dark dragons. Poor girl is unsure of what to do and doesn't really want to be evil but the dragons powers are so strong and it is so tempting to use them. What will she do? ^^  

Blondiest

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:35 pm
A golden elf from a distant land. You are lost in this world of modern day technology...but fear not!! You found your perfect job: Acting in LORD OF THE RINGS!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:38 am
The only daughter of a black mage.....and since daddy was never around you started learning things on your own. Like summoning shadow dragons and cinjuring protections of various kinds.  

Crimsonhellite

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:04 pm
User Image

You were born from the larvae of the dreaded volcanoes. As the hellish creature you are, you were able to manipulate fire with your own will. Accompanying you throughout your conquest is your ever loyal shadow dragon, binded to you from birth.

(( I love the October MCs!! xD ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:31 pm
An insanely moody daemon...(guardian spirit!!) Your mood changes so quickly, your human (the one you protect) is super scared of you...but you'll never hurt him!! Or so you say...his story includes something that goes along the lines of being burnt..  

Red Alert Serise

sammythewalrus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:20 pm
You're a lone warrior who is on a quest to figure out who has bound you to this mortal realm. Though you come from the demon world, you only use your scythe to reap evil souls. Plus, they make you more powerful anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:07 am
User Image

The blue-haired demon as rumours say. You roamed the lands carrying with you a gigantic cross. Inside, are the bones of your lover, killed by a stake through her heart. You ended up on a treacherous journey for the sake of avenging her.

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:50 pm
My sister!! (ok...random) you harass me on any given occasion, and love to show off that lovely cerberus of yours. You often challenge your cerberus against my dark dragon (I usually lose crying ) You and I are both sorcerers in training...Although your animal summoning powers supercede mine, you have never beaten me in the difficult art of mowing the grass (with a sythe!!)

Yeah, it's random....  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games