Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
The Grand Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:50 pm
*plays Speed Over Beethoven on the piano*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:03 pm
Startled by the boy's voice, she jumped. She hadn't actually expected for him to hear her. Fixing her shocked expression, she lifted and turned her head towards him, slightly cocked. "Ah, fine! And yourself?" She said, in a light and cheery voice, and a soft smile graced her face. But the smile disappeared rather fast as a serious and worried tone had overcome it. "And I really am sorry for earlier. I was just...dazed, I guess I should say. I didn't mean to be rude! I..."  

- - J e t t a t u r a h

hybridblake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:17 pm
--J e t t a t u r a h
Startled by the boy's voice, she jumped. She hadn't actually expected for him to hear her. Fixing her shocked expression, she lifted and turned her head towards him, slightly cocked. "Ah, fine! And yourself?" She said, in a light and cheery voice, and a soft smile graced her face. But the smile disappeared rather fast as a serious and worried tone had overcome it. "And I really am sorry for earlier. I was just...dazed, I guess I should say. I didn't mean to be rude! I..."

" Seriously, don't sweat it, I'm pretty good but i just got done sorting out a fight with a freind, it turns out that her freind and my ex-girlfreind were trying to make me and my freind hate each other."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:27 pm
"Hybrid, would you like to dance with me?"  

[[Pixel.dust.]]

Generous GO

13,200 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cornelius loh Quatious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:32 pm
Greetings, all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:47 pm
bold= somebody else speaking

"Oh, wow. That's pretty..harsh." she said as a concerned look dawned her face. Her head was swooning with thoughts of how cruel everyone is to one another, but was broken when she heard a voice. "Hybrid, would you like to dance with me?" said a girl with tanned skin and big, glittery eyes, hidden behind glasses, that were framed in a green bob. "I assume Hybrid is your name, then?" she said, looking at the boy once more. "Go on. Dance!" she said, as she formed a smile just as soft as earlier. There's little couples anyway, and I've watched her..she really wants to dance!

@Pixel: Sorry if you didn't like your description, I don't mean to offend [although I don't know why you would be] anyone by my descriptions/comments.  

- - J e t t a t u r a h

hybridblake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:57 pm
--J e t t a t u r a h
bold= somebody else speaking

"Oh, wow. That's pretty..harsh." she said as a concerned look dawned her face. Her head was swooning with thoughts of how cruel everyone is to one another, but was broken when she heard a voice. "Hybrid, would you like to dance with me?" said a girl with tanned skin and big, glittery eyes, hidden behind glasses, that were framed in a green bob. "I assume Hybrid is your name, then?" she said, looking at the boy once more. "Go on. Dance!" she said, as she formed a smile just as soft as earlier. There's little couples anyway, and I've watched her..she really wants to dance!

@Pixel: Sorry if you didn't like your description, I don't mean to offend [although I don't know why you would be] anyone by my descriptions/comments.

" Yeah it was, Yes my name is Hybrid, Also if you chose to Blake would work just as well, but i prefer Hybrid, So what may i call you? If you don't mind me breaking the conversation then, okay Pixel i'll dance for a while"
*starts to dance with pixel*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:02 pm
"Greetings, all." said a voice in the distance. Looking towards the door, she saw a boy with a white hockey mask on his face. He wore a tuxedo and a black hat, and smoke seemed to emerge from his head. That's..odd. She scanned him once more and noticed purple flames below him, similar to that of which were following her. Maybe that's why he's smoking she thought. Averting her eyes from the flames, she looked at him once more and noticed that he carried with him what looked to be a book. Drat! Why didn't think of that? And with that thought, she looked away, bringing her attention back to the girl and the boy called Hybrid. It seemed as though he were...stuck. Perhaps he doesn't want to hurt my feelings? she thought, scanning his body's posture. Yeah..I think that's it. "C'mon. Get out on the floor already. The night isn't gong to stand still for you, ya know. Go on and dance!" she said, making a motion with her hand towards the dance floor. I hope I don't sound rude. And with that he got up and danced with her.

EDIT: @Hybrid: Hey, we're actually on at the same time! XD Uhm..I wrote this before I saw your post, and added the last sentence when did, so don't think I'm putting words in your mouth...which, I guess I sorta am. XD  

- - J e t t a t u r a h

- - J e t t a t u r a h

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:07 pm
Relaxing her posture a bit, she watched the new couple glide across the floor. They're not half-bad. And with that, she sighed. She was actually worried that one of them would slip, for some odd reason.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:08 pm
--J e t t a t u r a h
"Greetings, all." said a voice in the distance. Looking towards the door, she saw a boy with a white hockey mask on his face. He wore a tuxedo and a black hat, and smoke seemed to emerge from his head. That's..odd. She scanned him once more and noticed purple flames below him, similar to that of which were following her. Maybe that's why he's smoking she thought. Averting her eyes from the flames, she looked at him once more and noticed that he carried with him what looked to be a book. Drat! Why didn't think of that? And with that thought, she looked away, bringing her attention back to the girl and the boy called Hybrid. It seemed as though he were...stuck. Perhaps he doesn't want to hurt my feelings? she thought, scanning his body's posture. Yeah..I think that's it. "C'mon. Get out on the floor already. The night isn't gong to stand still for you, ya know. Go on and dance!" she said, making a motion with her hand towards the dance floor. I hope I don't sound rude. And with that he got up and danced with her.

EDIT: @Hybrid: Hey, we're actually on at the same time! XD Uhm..I wrote this before I saw your post, and added the last sentence when did, so don't think I'm putting words in your mouth...which, I guess I sorta am. XD

(( Lol i accidently hit submit and hadn't finished typing))  

hybridblake

Cornelius loh Quatious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:15 pm
So I guess I'm not the only one here after all.

And how are you doing, milady?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:21 pm
"And how are you doing, milady?" said someone, breaking her trance on the couple. Jumping slightly, she turned to greet the unknown somebody, to come to see it was the man that she was scanning before. "Ah, fine. Just watching the dancers." she said, repeating the same smile as before. But it was sincere, also as before. "And how about yourself?"

@Hybrid: Lol, I've done that beofre.  

- - J e t t a t u r a h

hybridblake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:31 pm
" If it's all right with you Pixel im goin to get myself some cheese and punch "  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:42 pm
@Hybrid: I think they left us. ;_;

Suddenly, she remembered her ned to go to the bathroom. "Uhm, if you don't mind, I need to go to the restroom for a moment. Be back in a jif!" she said, flashing her teeth in a wide smile. She lifted herself of the chair and spun on her heel to her left, towards the restroom.

[goes to the restroom, washes her hands and face, and walks back out.]

"That's better!" she said, with a sigh of relief. "While I'm up, would you like anything? I'm craving somemore punch, myself. It's addictive you know! I've downed around..." she stop as she counted her fingers and mouthed numbers. With and exasperated sigh, she said "A lot." and giggled at how absurd it is for a girl of her size to have drank so much. Shizz...what if it were spiked? she thought, and laughed out loud at a bosterous level at the outrageous thoughts she had just had. Noticing the others glances, she cupped her mouth with her hands, attempted to muffle her giggles.

EDIT: I think I'm by myself! ;_;  

- - J e t t a t u r a h

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:44 pm
*walks in and looks around for a place to sit*  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items