Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Demon Tower -CLOSED!- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I just..
  want to be...
  loved.
View Results

FlameingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:10 pm
isharu sitting on the roof tops notices some one transphormed. HE was amazed. he thought only he had two forms. He thought to himself maybe i should go meet this person.
Spends the rest of the afternoon thinking of how to approach. and if that he or she will like him or anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:14 pm
Hawk looked up, feeling the presence of someone else. She saw a man sitting on a rooftop. She lifted an eyebrow and smiled, then looked back at the man in front of her. "Excuse me for a moment." She jumped up, disappearing for a moment, or so it seemed. She landed on the rooftop. "Hello there." Hawk took another drag on her joint, then offered it to the man.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

FlameingSouls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:13 am
ummmm! *coughs* Hello! ummmmmmmm umm nice to umm meet you. he. mmy names isharu wats yours........ sweatdrop *omg i suck at talking to girls says isharu in his mind"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:28 am
"My name is Hawk." She bowed slightly, then looked back up at him. "I'd like you to meet my master." She closed her eyes momentarily, then opened them after a short series of demonic chants. When her eyes reopened, they were blue. "Ah, Hawk told me she found someone. I am Wolfenstein. You can call me Wolf if you wish." Her German accent brought character to her pale, seemingly lifeless body. "It is nice to meet you Isharu."  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

FlameingSouls

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:36 pm
i am my own master and it is nice to meet you both to i accualy have 2 sides to me too but you may not ever see my demon side or you'll die. but i hate hurtingh people but some times i cant control it so if i hurt you i'm sorry. nice day huh. i may look 12 but i'm accualy 1,000 years old im just trapped like this. i have a lot of secrets i may not share until i trust you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:52 pm
She smiled, showing the soft side of her. "I see." The never ending music in her soul began to get louder. The color in her eyes swayed and flowed with the gentle wind as it blowed her long black hair over her face. "I may look 17, but I have lost count of the actual years of my life."  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

FlameingSouls

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:05 pm
we have a lot of common how bout i'll show you secret calming place and we can talk there. because you sound like a really nice person

*isharu thought to himslef OMG DID I JUST SAY THAT ALOUD!!!! I ACCUALY LIKE HER BUT BUT BUT I JUST COMPLETELY BLERTED OUT SOMTHING. I'VE NEVER DONE THIS. MYBE SHE IS THE ONE TO CALM MY BURING DEMON INSIDE ME.* isharu smiled and just stared at her beautiful eys then accidentally fell off the roof from a burst of wind AHHHHHHHH! screamed isharu with a BUMP!!!!
*groaing Isharu gets up and says*
"i'm ok........I think." he just layed there and smiled thinking of that girl atop the roof  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:36 pm
Wolf gasped and looked over the side of the rooftop, then laughed when he said he was okay. She jumped down, floating gently until she landed on the ground next to him. She smiled and leaned down, kissing his cheek softly. "I would love to go."  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

FlameingSouls

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:40 pm
"REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!" said isharu.
"i mean thats great"
blushing and rubbing his head in his mind thinking

WOw she kissed me. he started to doze off into space. smiling just smiling. and still smiling just forgetting wat else is around in the world. hehe he starts laughing just a little chuckle thens falls over again. gets up quickly out of his trance. once again embarresed by his happyness. he couldnt remember fealling this happy then remembering hawk is standing right next to him he toughins up. lol

"ummmm right this way."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:35 pm
Ishru shows hawk up this really long wood land passage. he finally stoped and pointed at a very very very tall hill.

"there it is. you can see at least 4 towns from that hill" isharu said
Isharu carelessly picked hawk up and ran so fast he was there in 10 seconds he hoped hawk was not sick or had fallen off. but he was just so excited so he set hawk down on top of the hill that had only one big oak tree on the top and he climbed all the way
"come on!!!! it's so cool up here" he told hawk
"you'll love it."  

FlameingSouls

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:07 pm
((Lol, my current character is Wolfenstein. She changes personalties sometimes, Hawk is the supressed one and is currently hiding inside Wolf's soul....so yeah lol))

Wolf was confused for a moment while she was being carried, then looked around, seeing Ishru in a tree. She smiled. She jumped into the air, landing on the branch closest to him. "It is beautiful." she said, looking into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:54 am
((i thought you were still hawk sorry))

isharu just smiled and said
"this is my calmint place i basicly live here. but now that you know of it you can use it anytime you want."
"another cool part is. you can seee aalmost all the towns from here. theres demon town, hallow basten, armherst, and henesys."
THen isharu just kinda dozed off. he didnt know if wolf was saying anything. if she was he didnt hear her. he just kinda smiled inside. rolleyes  

FlameingSouls

Eltheord

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:54 am
from the demon tower he could see them even though they were along way away "alright i'll just catch up with them" he changed into a phinex and flew toward them at a high speed  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:56 pm
((Haha, it is fine.))

Wolf looked up and saw a phoenix flying toward the tree and wrote it off to the strange creatures that live here, assuming it was nothing. She just looked back at Isharu and smiled. "Thank you. I will." Her eyelids fell halfway down her eyes, covering the beautiful red and black stings of colors in her eyes to a flirtatious mood.
Off to the side, she spotted the phoenix still getting closer. Then realized that she had left someone back at the Demon Tower.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

FlameingSouls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:55 am
he sees him coming wondering who he was he doesnt worry to much doesnt feel that much of power compared to him but others he was like a god to them  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff