Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inner Chakra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:01 am
hello people im new here. My name is Justin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:13 am
Well, if this IS the place to do so...

Despite my username, I prefer to be called Duke. My first forum was Barton Town, back before it became so redundant. You can see only so many Angels/Demons/cat-people/weaboos/forests/forrestz/castles/magical-swords-destined-to-save-the-world and such. Then I moved on to SF, 'till the whole Ron Bruise thing. That was when SF started to get flooded with complainers. I was happy with most of the topic being already mentioned issues, but now it is too bitchy for me. Now I reside in the GCD, and that forum will probably go down too. I expect a GD style downwards motion.

I dislike people not wanting features on Gaia coming out because of personal issues.
"I don't want Guilds, because I wanted to join the Artists guild in my town but they would not let me and I grew sad so I don't want anybody else to get sad."
Yeah.  

Duke 2.0

Daigler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:20 am
Hey, I'm bgstyx- (or Jambare in another life biggrin ) and I want to thank whomever invited me.....
I like movies, books, music, crafts and life....
I'm a simple person, not one to over dramatize....and I'm a pretty logical thinker....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:01 am
I go by Phantom Shifter [PS] and I regular the GCD and sometimes Barton [and a few other forums.]

I like drawing, writing, playing video games, reading [manga], being online- lol. I'm an anime fan, but I don't think of myself as otaku. I joined this guild out of curiousity so I guess we'll see how it goes.

Phantom Storyteller

5,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Barashaa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:27 am
holler! whats up, my name is violent_hippie, ive been active on gaia for a few months now and am trying to make more friends as time goes by to become more social.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:36 pm
well im new here and my name is jasmine but i like psycho and i like to be very randome and i might switch to a totaly diffrent topic than what i am talking about but other than that im prety cool i can even like spell words backwards like sdrawkcab can you figure that out well yeah how about sdrater but other than that i am prety stupid and i like cheese and whats that over there?  

llXanl

De-kun [b l u e]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:45 pm
Hello. I'm glad I'm getting accepted to guilds. mrgreen

My name is Abnegated Survival (my real name is a secret, but it begins with a D ninja ). Maybe if you become friends with me you'll find out what my name is. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:54 pm
Ahoy i'm ZY! biggrin nice to meet you all razz i hope we become friends!  

Zy_Kadoodoo

Little Fury Thing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:30 pm
uh hi im kyle  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:52 pm
I'm Morwynn, and you can call me that, or Morwyninny, or 'Ninny. Uhm, I like Harry Potter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, good grammar, cookies, musicals, acting, reading, and the Dixie Chicks. :3  

Morwynn

Kaiorin II

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:58 pm
Name/Nickname: Eric/Kai
Join Date: March 8th 2004 (This is my second account, my first was Perma-banned. If you wanna see my orriginal just look up Kaiorin. But it's doubtful you're interested xD)
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite food: Chinese, Japanese, Italian
Favorite animal: Cats

Don't know what else to say other than thanks for inviting me. It's been a long time since I've seen an active guild around that actually looks interesting. Hope to meet a lot of you around here, and you can find me all around gaia. I'm questing for angel mini's so you may see more of me in the exchange forum.

I also just copied my intro from another old guild and edited it a bit. =P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:37 am
hey my name is christy and i just joined well..... i just like to talk. im 18 and i like to have fun rofl twisted biggrin blaugh heart burning_eyes  

konvikslave

Surefire Hellos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:55 am
I am Jinelle Veris Hellos, however most know me as Surefire. ((I am mostly a roleplay oriented character, I like to stay in character so 90% of the time when I am talking to you I am doing so as my roleplay character - if I am talking at the person behind the character you will see these "(( ))" around my text. Like now.)) I have been traveling this world and using my talents as a mercenary for near a decade now. I left the island of my teacher Lord Autumn when I was 17. I have great powers equal to that of a King's Mage, I have been asked by many nobles to stay as a personal protector for them. However I always refuse, I find that politics are useless and dull. Besides they pay me better when they have to hire me for short periods of time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:13 pm
Hi, all, my name is Saki, or you can call me Sakurah Lover. For that is what I really am.

I wanted to come in and say thanks for allowing me to join, and I'll now commence browsing around and posting as often as I possibly can!

Take care, and hope to see you all around here.

Kisses,

Saki.  

sakurahlover

[Love Hina]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:44 pm
Homigosh, I be teh new person! *recieves bad vibes*
stare
Meh name is [Love Hina], also known as Hina, Hinako, Hinata (most preferred), and Pocky (don't ask TT.TT)
I am _____ years old, and in ______ grade.
I guess I'm spazztastic, considering all of my friends are and my sister and I are just stoopid when our ideas combine (although I'm very smart ^.^)

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games