Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:55 pm
I'm on a sugar high! blaugh *jumps up on the tree then jumps onto the roof starts running around in circles*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:56 pm
dark_shy_angel
I'm on a sugar high! blaugh *jumps up on the tree then jumps onto the roof starts running around in circles*
*watches the little hyper-active kitsune*  

Kiokujo

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:57 pm
Kiokujo
dark_shy_angel
*she jumps off the roof and lands on the ground then runs around the house her arms up in the arm*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:59 pm
surprised  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Scigirl23

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:00 pm
dark_shy_angel

Me too
*Tips more cows*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:01 pm
dark_shy_angel
Kiokujo
dark_shy_angel
*she jumps off the roof and lands on the ground then runs around the house her arms up in the arm*
I hope she doesn't do any crazy stuff around here like skippidipping nor nothing like that....*keeps watching her*

Eep! i only need 2k to get my fox tail.... whee biggrin  

Kiokujo

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:01 pm
domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:02 pm
NeonKitty
surprised
*tackleglomps and comforts knitterz*  

Kiokujo

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:03 pm
dark_shy_angel
*tears stream across her face* Why does this have to ******** happen to me!! Why i can't just ******** die! crying I hate my god damn life!!!!!
Eep drepression! *starts to huggle and comfort her*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:04 pm
Kiokujo
dark_shy_angel
*tears stream across her face* Why does this have to ******** happen to me!! Why i can't just ******** die! crying I hate my god damn life!!!!!
My dad has threaten to kill himself again this time he is driving drunk! crying I hate this god damn divcore I hate this god damn family!!!!!!!!  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:06 pm
dark_shy_angel
Kiokujo
dark_shy_angel
My dad has threaten to kill himself again this time he is driving drunk! crying I hate this god damn divcore I hate this god damn family!!!!!!!!
It will be all okay...don't overreact to this situation *comforts her* I'm here to help....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:08 pm
dark_shy_angel
Kiokujo
dark_shy_angel
Kiokujo
dark_shy_angel
It will be all okay...don't overreact to this situation *comforts her* I'm here to help....
Overreact!!! My father is driving a truck while drunk!!!!! gonk My brother also has taken off and keeps threatening to kill himself as well!!!
Now thats a fux up family you got...oh i shouldn't say that sweatdrop  

Kiokujo

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games