Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:51 am
Kerrigan_dragon
*flying-glomp-huggle-tackle-cuddles Viral* X3 heart
*Arial-snuggle-petting-glomps Kerries* >w<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:59 am
*cuddles* Did you have any dreams last night?  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:05 am
Kerrigan_dragon
*cuddles* Did you have any dreams last night?
Yup. it was pretty nightmaric but awesome at the same time ^w^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:16 am
Oh yeah? What happened in the dream? biggrin  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:44 am
KERRI! VIRAL! huggle-squeezes you both in layers of coils*

Go-ood MORNING! It's STILL snowing where I am. There is no way I have work today. ^_^

I've adopted more dragons, please help them survive.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:48 am
Kusaragi

Go-ood MORNING! It's STILL snowing where I am. There is no way I have work today. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Still haven't gotten snow yet XD *Falls out of coils on account of ghost-ness* O.O  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:04 am
Viral C
Kusaragi

Still haven't gotten snow yet XD *Falls out of coils on account of ghost-ness* O.O

*Still has hold of one of your shoes* I was meaning to ask you... Why ARE you invisible? What set it off?

Also PALINDROME PAGE! xd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:06 am
Palindromes ftw. 8D

KUSA!! *huggles* Sorry for the delay. My computer is being super slow today. scream I'm glad you're not working today. Yay snow days! X3  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:10 am
Kusaragi
Viral C
Kusaragi

*Still has hold of one of your shoes* I was meaning to ask you... Why ARE you invisible? What set it off?

Also PALINDROME PAGE! xd

Dark Ice glitch :3 It dos that if you mix it with some headgear like the vampire hat 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:16 am
Ah~ *Scratches her head sleepily.* Good morning everyone~  

The Chexed Nut

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:27 am
I've never hated waking up so much...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:28 am
Why do you hate waking up?  

The Chexed Nut

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:32 am
Xik: I love your sig! 8D

*huggles Chex*

I'm lurking now. X3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:36 am
This break I just feel more tired, because my horrible sleeping habits. I hate being home, and I don't feel like doing anything. Right now I don't even feel like seeing my gf, not like I could at this moment anyways, she's at work. Just doesn't feel like a good break. I wanna hang out with my friends from school.

So how are things with you guys?

And Kerri: Yeah, Kyla made it for me. She asked about my favorite mythical monster and told me to strike a pose and voila!

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:39 am
Oh, I know the mood you're in. You're irritated at pretty much everything that would calm you down in a way.

I was like that with Dean last night. He wanted to stay up and have me fall asleep on the phone with him, but that's crossing the line and I wanted off. I almost yelled at him to hang up so I could go to sleep.

Go hang out with your friends. That'd be something you need, I suppose. I say friend are a lot more fun that hanging out with a girlfriend. *Is shot.* x3

The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games