Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 4:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 5:07 am

hello everyone =) mrgreen

if anyone sees me lol

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:39 pm
sorry for another long abscence ..... i moved last month and it took me awhile to settle into the new place  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:51 pm
White Mage Rose
sorry for another long abscence ..... i moved last month and it took me awhile to settle into the new place

That's no problem. I hope everything is alright, rose.
I worked on a Arendelle mansion chef and gardener.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:54 pm
CrystBalfast
White Mage Rose

yeah things are good .. lead me to a rp spot to get a little caught up  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:55 pm
White Mage Rose
CrystBalfast
White Mage Rose

We left off in the Nation of Fum where Ballador is in Ivalice, for Arendelle Mansion, you can time skip General Elze to where we are.
Other than that, I worked on some OOC Game Randomizers  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:57 pm
CrystBalfast
White Mage Rose
CrystBalfast
White Mage Rose

We left off in the Nation of Fum where Ballador is in Ivalice, for Arendelle Mansion, you can time skip General Elze to where we are.

i will post for Elze then  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:17 pm
White Mage Rose
CrystBalfast
White Mage Rose
CrystBalfast
White Mage Rose

i will post for Elze then

Nice Summer avi. I'm playing Skyrim at the moment  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:02 am
Ultrabord

Afternoon, bord. What's happening? I just had lunch earlier and did some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery. I'm also working on a Maid Character for one of Arendelle's Neighboring Kingdoms. However, I need to finish her coding.

I may start Prince Isran in his home kingdom later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Afternoon, bord. What's happening? I just had lunch earlier and did some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery. I'm also working on a Maid Character for one of Arendelle's Neighboring Kingdoms. However, I need to finish her coding.

hi, I'm back from my vacation. went to the Christian camp at the church I regularly watch church service online, it's one of the best camps, the only downside is we still sleep mostly out in tents so I'm pretty tired lol. lots of fun activities, some Bible teaching, good food, hanging out with friends. weather got weird and hot/humid so we had to sleep in the building a couple nights though because at least they have good air conditioning.

might post today, but if I'm too tired and forget, it'll be later this week. not gonna be making any new characters here right now, I have enough characters I'm not even currently using that I can bring back some other time if I want to though.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:15 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

hi, I'm back from my vacation. went to the Christian camp at the church I regularly watch church service online, it's one of the best camps, the only downside is we still sleep mostly out in tents so I'm pretty tired lol. lots of fun activities, some Bible teaching, good food, hanging out with friends. weather got weird and hot/humid so we had to sleep in the building a couple nights though because at least they have good air conditioning.

might post today, but if I'm too tired and forget, it'll be later this week. not gonna be making any new characters here right now, I have enough characters I'm not even currently using that I can bring back some other time if I want to though.

Okay. In the meantime, I was relaxing.
So when after I do the First You Wish IC Special, I hope to do a Founders Day Festival Event on land and sea. Anyway, take your time as I may do some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery

What's Christian Camp? What's that? Is that a Summer Camp in a way?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:57 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

So when after I do the First You Wish IC Special, I hope to do a Founders Day Festival Event on land and sea. Anyway, take your time as I may do some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery

noooooooooooo. it's a winter camp (jk) razz

anyway, if I don't participate in events, it's only because I don't just want to post in there like once and then forget to post again. for now I'm mostly resting and doing more casual stuff like changing my avatar lol.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:02 am
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:15 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

noooooooooooo. it's a winter camp (jk) razz

anyway, if I don't participate in events, it's only because I don't just want to post in there like once and then forget to post again. for now I'm mostly resting and doing more casual stuff like changing my avatar lol.

Morning, bord. I got a new wireless mouse to replace my old one as the wired mouse that I was using was starting to get worn. After the left Mouse Button on the wired mouse stopped working, it was considered a dead mouse & had to be replaced. Thankfully, I have one wired mouse left just in case.

So if a PC's Keyboard, Mouse or other component starts to get worn down and not work anymore, I would need to get that fixed if I have a spare component on hand.

*8-5-2023*
Evening, bord. My day went alright. Next week I have my summer break trip. So that's a good time for me to relax...
Anyway, I was working on another mermaid character, Ondine. She has short blue hair, blue eyes. She's also quite the tomboy too.
She's 14 years old and from the Mermaid Village of Oceanis

Also the other day, Ancient DOS Games on YT reviewed Prince of Persia, the original DOS Version & the game that laid the Foundation for Speedrunners.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:04 pm
Crystbalfast

kinda cute, although that mermaid character looks quite young for 14, closer to 12, although I did too when I was that age lol.

also, I've been thinking of making a new mermaid and merman characters, maybe even mermaid Moana because that would work perfectly, it would be an older version of Moana of course (she's definitely like 10-12 in the movie, although there's that one sassy line by Maui asking her if she was 8, but most 8-year-olds can't wear strapless dresses LOL.) So this would be 15-year-old Moana, I suppose. I made her in a newer mermaid dress up game on Doll Divine. Two styles, one with a mermaid tail, one with human legs (although I forgot to change the background and take off the gills lol.) She would also probably be a sorcerer/mage in this AU and be able to transform herself, although nothing as crazy as her demigod mentor Maui LOL.

User Image
User Image  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas