Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:13 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*mermaid Raye *
Maybe so , yes =)

= To Elsa
*Grant's Voice* Morning, Snowflake.

OOC: It's raining on my end, Queenie.
Once the avatar cosplays of Mermaid Raye's Mermaid, newly human, sail sheet & bath outfit avatar cosplays are ready, I'll get to work on her coding & see if I can find a shade of Red for her Speech Text Color.

*Elsa's Voice*
=to Grant=
Good Morning, heart

OOC_ - I went to take care of my chicks and turkey polts, cloudy all of the sudden a break of sunshine, tthen it started to rain faster , hurried with the feed and all , the chicks drink alot of water xd and as for Raye, have a couple of poses favored already, 3nodding

Cool. I woke up this morning, feeling cold and heard the low thunder as it was raining outside. The Caravan Stories Summer 2022 Event also started.

yes I had thunder as well at my end, =) and cool xd gives me time to do things lol

Yeah. A second Mermaid Raye avatar cosplay outfit would be her without her seashells newly human which also works too.
Anyway, I'm doing Caravan Stories Dailies and there's a new character to be unlocked in the Summer Event as there's a lot of Side Quests in this event with plenty of Premium Gems to earn along with XP Gems & Character/Monster Tokens, etc.

As for the Little Mermaid's Human Form in the game, I reached 90 Tokens, just need to save up for 110 more tokens to unlock her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:14 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*mermaid Raye *
Maybe so , yes =)

= To Elsa
*Grant's Voice* Morning, Snowflake.

OOC: It's raining on my end, Queenie.
Once the avatar cosplays of Mermaid Raye's Mermaid, newly human, sail sheet & bath outfit avatar cosplays are ready, I'll get to work on her coding & see if I can find a shade of Red for her Speech Text Color.

*Elsa's Voice*
=to Grant=
Good Morning, heart

OOC_ - I went to take care of my chicks and turkey polts, cloudy all of the sudden a break of sunshine, tthen it started to rain faster , hurried with the feed and all , the chicks drink alot of water xd and as for Raye, have a couple of poses favored already, 3nodding

Cool. I woke up this morning, feeling cold and heard the low thunder as it was raining outside. The Caravan Stories Summer 2022 Event also started.

yes I had thunder as well at my end, =) and cool xd gives me time to do things lol

Yeah. A second Mermaid Raye avatar cosplay outfit would be her without her seashells newly human which also works too.
Anyway, I'm doing Caravan Stories Dailies and there's a new character to be unlocked in the Summer Event as there's a lot of Side Quests in this event with plenty of Premium Gems to earn along with XP Gems & Character/Monster Tokens, etc.
wow exciting =) and alright ^^

As for the Little Mermaid's Human Form in the game, I reached 90 Tokens, just need to save up for 110 more tokens to unlock her.
oo close, close xd  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:18 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa's Voice*
=to Grant=
Good Morning, heart

oo close, close xd

Yeah. I have keep waiting for a 5 Star Token Conversion is ready, when I convert a token to a 5 Star Character Token, it takes 12 hours, no matter how much I get for the conversion & I'm saving my Premium Gems for later when I need to get 5 Star Weapons.
Premium Gems come in 2 versions: Free & Paid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:23 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa's Voice*
=to Grant=
Good Morning, heart

oo close, close xd

Yeah. I have keep waiting for a 5 Star Token Conversion is ready, when I convert a token to a 5 Star Character Token, it takes 12 hours, no matter how much I get for the conversion & I'm saving my Premium Gems for later when I need to get 5 Star Weapons.

I see, wel be patient then my friend =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:34 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oo close, close xd

Yeah. I'm about halfway to unlocking the Little Mermaid's human form in caravan stories.
Mermaid Raye as a human girl looks cute in the avatar cosplay. Her mermaid, newly human with & without shells, sail sheet and bath avatar outfits can be added to the gallery.

Good Evening, Queenie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:35 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

oo close, close xd

Yeah. I'm about halfway to unlocking the Little Mermaid's human form in caravan stories.
Mermaid Raye as a human girl looks cute in the avatar cosplay. Her mermaid, newly human with & without shells, sail sheet and bath avatar outfits can be added to the gallery.

Thanks =) all done xd  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:44 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
oo close, close xd

Thanks =) all done xd

What do you think of my mermaid Kendall avatar cosplay?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:07 am
wild and crazy thing

Good Afternoon, wild and crazy thing.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

wild and crazy thing
Crew

Interesting Raider

15,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:13 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
oo close, close xd

Thanks =) all done xd

What do you think of my mermaid Kendall avatar cosplay?

she's cute =) heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:17 am
CrystBalfast
wild and crazy thing

*Perry here*
what brings you here cute fair mermaid maiden wink  

wild and crazy thing
Crew

Interesting Raider

15,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Egg Collector 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:59 pm
wild and crazy thing
CrystBalfast
wild and crazy thing

*Perry here*
what brings you here cute fair mermaid maiden wink

= To Perry
*Kendra's voice* Nice to see you, Parasol Prince. heart The Narrator's busy at the moment in thought about what to check on  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:39 pm
Queentintin

Evening, Queenie.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:42 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Evening, Queenie.

salutations *smiles*

What's new? I was playing the Caravan Stories Summer 2022 event  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:42 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Evening, Queenie.

salutations *smiles*

cute mermaid wink  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:45 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Evening, Queenie.

salutations *smiles*

What's new? I was playing the Caravan Stories Summer 2022 event

were you? you can still if you like ,I dont want to bother you and all ,,  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games