Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19134 19135 19136 19137 19138 19139 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

pickle relish

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:08 pm
Yes indeed we are.

And I might make a request in your thread at some point.

I would take baths more often, but we only have a shower here. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:10 pm
Evening all  

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:24 pm
*lurkity lurk*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:29 pm
@Pickles: Oh no! I get funny when I take showers. Sometimes I'll want to just be warm and I'll sit down and let the water pelt me.

I don't get these people who have curtains for their showers. It does nothing to keep the heat in. My family has doors on the showers. Sure, I can use curtains, they're just a pain.

@Invisi, Seph: Evenin'.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 pm
I haven't taken baths since I was like 6. But a friend of mine gave me some bath salts or whatever as part of a random care package she gave me over the summer so maybe that'll change. Maybe.

I has curtains >.>

Anyway, how is everyone this evening?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:36 pm
pretty good. bit sore in the jaw but meh  

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:37 pm
I never did understand bath salts. I tried them once, I think, and I wasn't happy that butt was sitting on what felt like sandpaper. Never. Again.

Lol, I have to have doors.

I'm fine~ A little sleepy, but fine. Dean and I almost broke up this morning because he was being a child while I was trying to talk some sense in to him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:40 pm
Lt. Seph: Why is your jaw sore? o.O

Oh I saw all the facebook statuses this morning. It made me go =( but I'm glad things are better now (right?).

My friend gave them to me to 'help with the stress.' Meh. I'll try them eventually. And if nothing else I'll go ahead and buy bubbles. (I'm such a kid, I know sweatdrop )

invisible-weirdo

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:42 pm
Wisdom teeth extraction today  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:47 pm
Oh boo. That sucks. How many?
(And only a little sore? Damn...*jealous* When I had mine taken out I was in bed for half the day, and starving and bleeding for the rest. >.>)

invisible-weirdo

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:47 pm
@Invisi: Bubbles. Are. Awesome. I've been having issues with them lately. I guess I've been putting too much of the soap into the water it's been irritating my lower... region... place. We don't have baby oil to keep the soap from doing that though, so I'm doomed to limited bubble bath time.

@Seph: Ew... I've have one of my wisdom teeth bug me recently. I was frightened that I would have to get them extracted. I think that scared the tooth back into submission. It didn't hurt after that check up at the dentist. rolleyes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:57 pm
Chexley
@Invisi: Bubbles. Are. Awesome. I've been having issues with them lately. I guess I've been putting too much of the soap into the water it's been irritating my lower... region... place. We don't have baby oil to keep the soap from doing that though, so I'm doomed to limited bubble bath time.

@Seph: Ew... I've have one of my wisdom teeth bug me recently. I was frightened that I would have to get them extracted. I think that scared the tooth back into submission. It didn't hurt after that check up at the dentist. rolleyes
It's really not that bad actually, i dont severely hurt at all  

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:03 pm
Boo bubble issues. And I love that you scared your tooth into submission =P

Luck you Seph. I had to get all 4 of mine taken out because my jaw is small and so they wouldn't mess up my other teeth. Like I said, mine bled a lot the first couple days. And then I had chipmunk cheeks for a while >.< And bruising along my jaw. And the lack of food sucked. And *whiiiiiine*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:06 pm
A lot happens when one wanders off to play an emulator. I even missed the perfect set up to a gay joke.
...Which I'd probably make, considering the foot-in-mouth ratio is pretty high for me.
On the subject of baths, I find fault in the whole premise. Who wants to stew in their own dirt and grime like some sort of... stew. I probably could have picked a better word earlier on, but now I'm stuck with this.
Showers are much more effective.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:09 pm
Well of course showers are more effective, but that doesn't change the fact that sometimes you just want to sit back and relax (preferably with bubbles).

Also, hi Erv.

Randominmity: No one here would happen to be good with relativistic energy, would they? ^^; This homework is kicking my a**....

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19134 19135 19136 19137 19138 19139 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games