Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19278 19279 19280 19281 19282 19283 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:13 pm
OH, Natty, I've introduced myself, but I'm not sure if I've had the chance to Formally introduce myself to you yet wink Are you interested in that introduction?

and...

Orw ,dr d.p. ,abyo m. yr er bagidyfw o.qfw gbol.ataxn. ydcbio yr yd.cp xrec.oZ X.jago. C ,cnnvvv Rd f.ow C ,cnn

wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:15 pm
No. Bad Panny. I will beat you with a newspaper. D:<  

pickle relish

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:18 pm
But... Pickles... C hgoy ,aby yr ojap yd. lrrp icpn urp ncu.vvv Dr, axrgy frg yd.bZ
wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:18 pm
@AlcPan: Hehe, what sort of introduction do you mean? =)
(and yes I do love my tea)

@PrinceDai: =) Congrats then! PrinceDai it is!

@Pickle: Yes, it would most definitely help your throat.

@Lazarus: Is it me you're speaking to, or is there more new blood here? Because if you're speaking to me... well then I must admit I'm a bit red in the face. ^.^  

ennaelatan

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:21 pm
Oh god is it seriously only 6? D:

*sigh* Just thought I'd pop in and say hi (and let everyone know I haven't keeled over yet. That's always nice, right?) before firing up the vacuum. I hate vacuuming >.<

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:21 pm
Natty wanna see what he looks like? :3  

DaisukeOrDark

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:22 pm
Woops, got distracted D:

Hey Natty, pickles, Panny, Laz, Dai, and weirdo~

And yes. The floor in here is very comfy. That's why i lay on it all the time and snuggle it biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:24 pm
@Panny: I have no idea what you just said, and now it's going to bother me. ._.

@Natty: now I just have to stop being lazy and make some, haha.

@Dai: Wow, you really are acting just like a newlywed.

Hi Invis!  

pickle relish

ennaelatan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:24 pm
@PrinceDai: Who? sweatdrop I'm confused.

Also, should I /not/ try and decode that?
I absolutely love decoding things like that... but if you don't want me to, I won't. PROMISE!

EDIT: Dai - Yes. I think I know who you're talkin about now. >.< Please forgive my moment of obliviousness. So yes, I would!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:25 pm
@Natty - My " Formal Introductions " aren't for the faint of heart...or those who are under the age of 18

@Yunie - Hayyyy biggrin

@Invis - Sounds like you need to get some sleeps soon my friend. If you're so tired that is, we can't have you burning yourself out and getting exhausted.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:26 pm
Lazarus looks up from the girls neck. "Yes Natty I am indeed talking to you," he told her. "There is no need to blush my dear, however that is a good indication of the warming of your blood."
The vampire turned back to Natty's neck and kissed it ever so softly. "I promise to be gentle," he assured her as his teeth began to graze her skin.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:26 pm
@AlcPan: Haha I think I understand what you're saying. I'm turning twenty soon! I'm absolutely ecstatic. My birthday's at the end of this month! =D

edit: I don't like posting as soon as I've already posted, which is why I edit them so much. Sorry if it's annoying..

@Lazarus: Hehe. Someone's shy..  

ennaelatan

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:28 pm
Oh I know I need sleep. I didn't sleep last night and that's why I'm on the verge of dying here. But alas, I've still got some cleaning to do and then I have to shower and get food so I don't starve this week and then I have to BS half my nuke homework that's due in the morning. So no sleep for me just yet. x.x

*kicks vacuum* Damned thing.

Also: Wow there's a bit of activity in here. Well, a relatively large amount at least compared to how teh Phunkeh's been lately...
And now that I've said that everyone will disappear.

EDIT: No worries Natty. We like the Edit button here. It's much better than double posting 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:28 pm
*wiggles about on the floor*
So many people in here tonight o__o

Natty: That's ok, we like that biggrin Editing is waaay better than double-posting. 3nodding  

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:30 pm
I edit my posts frequently as well, so no worries.

Also, if you wish to decode my messages, feel free. I enjoy watching people struggle to figure out what I'm saying.

In fact...

E.jre. ydco abe frg jab ,cb orm. _ Ogl.p Labjat. Dallf Ugb O.qf Ycm.o _ blaugh  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19278 19279 19280 19281 19282 19283 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games