Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ryderboy09

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:08 pm
hey im richard nice to meet everonr if any one has any questions for me email me  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:40 am
hey all the names Uli or candle-flames whatever. I'm 19 love singing, dancing,and sketching (I'm no pablo picasso but i'm pretty good)..my fav band at this point would have to be Fall Out Boy..or was it the Fray??? oh well I like all sorts of music pop,rock,hip-hop,R&B,jazz,christian,gospel......I'm all over the place  

candle-flames

Talky_Tat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:35 pm
Hello I'm Molly please to meet you. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:18 pm
Hey I love anime and books, I guess the two kinda go together  

Joe Cool 77

LampaWampa

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:52 pm
hi im vegtio ss4 nice to meet you  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:11 am
Hi ppl im new here.... rolleyes  

ClaudiaCoelho

TheadoraV

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:13 pm
I've technically been here for a while, but have never had time to leave a post.

I'm Erin, but obviously I go by TheadoraV here (or Thea V if you're daring... or don't wanna say TheadoraV over and over again). 17, cellist, avid reader, and lover of deep conversation. Not sure what I should really say here... except it's nice to be here and I hope you have a lovely, day. smile

~Thea V

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:46 pm
Yeah, I've kinda been on Gaia for awhile, just never came here before. lmao So, my name is Katie. I am 14 yrs old. I LOVE to write (I write creative stories, some poetry, some short stories, + other stuff that I don't know what to catagorize them as), I play softball but I'm into most sports, I LOVE music (kinda all over the place with Music, not just one music genre), and I LOVE to read (Manga and/or other. Some of my favorite authors are: Tamora Pierce, Rachel Caine, Stephenie Meyer, Holly Black, Andre Norton, and Brain Jacques. Some of my favorite Animes/Mangas are: Naruto, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Case Closed, Trinity Blood, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Full Moon, plus more.) xd 3nodding sweatdrop whee blaugh  

Forever-EndingLight

Why_00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:38 pm
Hello! I', why but you can call me Emi like all my friends do. I joined a while but I never got around to actually posting here... Soo this is my late introduction!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:59 pm
yo i'm connor and i'm, weel, uber random  

Psycho_Boy0.o

Trena_2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:57 pm
My username is Trena_2, but you can call me Ryder. I am a 'Ryder' (writer) and i love anime, music, and having in-depth conversations. Thats why i joined the guild.
Check out my profile and read my journal!
(eats her grilled cheese sandwhich) yum. anyone want a bite?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:59 pm
Forever-EndingLight
Yeah, I've kinda been on Gaia for awhile, just never came here before. lmao So, my name is Katie. I am 14 yrs old. I LOVE to write (I write creative stories, some poetry, some short stories, + other stuff that I don't know what to catagorize them as), I play softball but I'm into most sports, I LOVE music (kinda all over the place with Music, not just one music genre), and I LOVE to read (Manga and/or other. Some of my favorite authors are: Tamora Pierce, Rachel Caine, Stephenie Meyer, Holly Black, Andre Norton, and Brain Jacques. Some of my favorite Animes/Mangas are: Naruto, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Case Closed, Trinity Blood, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Full Moon, plus more.) xd 3nodding sweatdrop whee blaugh

greetings "forever-ending light."
we have alot in common!  

Trena_2

OliveOily

Wealthy Entrepreneur

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:41 am
Hello, you can call me Lunar.
I was sent an invitation a while ago...
But just never got around to posting.

But now I've decided to post...Not really sure what to
say at the moment but whatever. If I think of something
I'll be sure to add it. xD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:09 pm
Trena_2
Forever-EndingLight

greetings "forever-ending light."
we have alot in common!

Yeah. The art in your sig. is awesome. 3nodding  

Forever-EndingLight

Lupia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:31 pm
Name: Erin, Kiram, or Lupia (I'll answer to any of em)

M'kay. I'm from Ky, love to read and write. Some of my fav authors include Storm Constantine, Gloria Steinem, Stephen King and Terry Pratchett.
I'm pro-choice, very liberal, and horribly open-minded. I am a self-proclaimed "f** hag" (and that is not meant to be offensive), but perhaps that's because it's only the cute gay boys who hit on me...
I can talk about almost anything, anytime...and I'm one of those people who philosophize when bored.
I'm quirky, oddball, and can be incredibly fun to be around.

If you want to get to know me, I like random PMs...as long as they can segue into a meaningful conversation.

luvvies --  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games