Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19333 19334 19335 19336 19337 19338 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:50 am
Woo! Now that is a good reason to be happy ^_^ Birthdays are awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:51 am
Yes, yes they are. =) This is the first birthday that I'm /not/ spending with my family. Lol. I haven't even seen 'em since June 30th. >_< I'm hoping they call me and tell me nice things. =D  

ennaelatan

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:52 am
I hope they do too smile So, what are you planning on doing to celebrate?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:56 am
Haha, I dunno. Probably just going to beg my boyfriend to let me play Fallout 3, since I can only play it on his computer. My video card sucks. ><
I dunno, there's not much to do here in Nowhere, North Carolina. x_x It's just Ryguy (the boyfriend), his parents, and me. >_> I'm thinking maybe I'll get my hands on some anti-allergy stuff so I can drink a bit. =) That might be fun. It's been so long.

Edit:
Probably won't though. Because, well... *shrug* it may /not/ be fun, lol. I don't remember if it was really any fun to be drunk.  

ennaelatan

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:56 am
ninja Ninja glomps Natty ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:57 am
Lazzy! *huggle* how the heck are you?!

Edit: I /may/ disappear for a small while, but I will be back! It won't be very long if I do disappear.  

ennaelatan

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:01 am
You're ..allergic to alcohol? gonk
And well, ...being drunk can be lots of fun but, it depends on the people you're with and the environment and stuff. Otherwise, it can be very not fun lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:04 am
I am good Natty ^.^ I myself went halfsies with a friend of mine with a bottle of Vodka on Sunday ^.^ was great night biggrin  

Surazal Dloc

ennaelatan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:43 am
Gah, gone for longer than I planned. ;_; sorry.

Ala: Yeah. Didn't used to be. Last year the (male) host of a party I was at said I couldn't drink as much JD as he could... so we went shot for shot. Well, we /tried/. He got sick because he'd already been drunk, and my throat got smaller and smaller after a few. I got dizzy and couldn't breathe. I could barely swallow water because my throat was so small. Fortunately, an older friend of the host was there (He had about 8 years on the host, 10 on me) - and he took care of me and made sure I didn't die. It was scary. I tried drinking again, just fruity drinks, same thing happens now. Wine I can handle a /bit/ better. By a bit, I mean I can drink three-five sips without my throat closing, but it hurts. I'm pretty sure it's all in my head, but whether it is or not - it still presents very real physical symptoms SO I avoid it at all costs. I tried taking allergy medicine before drinking - and I could actually do it. That was back in early June, though, and I only had one mixed drink, 3/4 vodka, 1/4 fruity supposedly delicious stuff. Beer pong sized cup, and I drank it without a problem after the allergy meds. But it was so disgusting that I haven't wanted to drink, period. I didn't get drunk = So I dunno. I /may/ take a chance and get drunk on my birthday with some allergy meds. If that fails, the hospitals no more than 5 mins away.

Lazzy:
If I /do/ get drunk, it'll only be Me, Boyfriend, and his parents. Think about it. I guess it /could/ be fun under the right circumstances but... meh. Still up in the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:00 am
Hrm that does sound a bit risky. From what I understand, most medicines don't advise drinking alcohol while taking them. Not sure if that applies to allergy meds or not..but, um yeah. sweatdrop Just be careful.

And I'm about to go to sleep now. So, talk to you later smile  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ennaelatan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:04 am
Thanks, Ala. I probably /won't/ end up getting drunk. Besides, it's fun to celebrate sober. ^_^ Then I don't get to blame alcohol for my silliness, everyone knows it's just me! =D

Night night! Sweet dreams and such!

edit;
to bed with me as well.
good night heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:21 am
That sucks Natty D: I don't dirink too often. Usually just socially. Getting drunk is even rarer, I dont mind it, I'm rather hypo fun drunk biggrin  

Surazal Dloc

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:21 pm
13 hours of silence in here?
o_o

wow.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:29 pm
13 hours of silence... could be a horror movie title.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:31 pm
ninja  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19333 19334 19335 19336 19337 19338 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games