Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19336 19337 19338 19339 19340 19341 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:15 pm
....*runs off to grab Toshi for hugging*

I love my stuffed animals~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:17 pm
*Had a giant squirtle in the shelf above him staring him down with red eyes* ._.;  

Red Glacier

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:21 pm
I don't care who you are, or how much of a " grown up " you think you may be... When it comes right down to it, we all had a teddy bear or some kind of stuffed animal toy when we were younger, and it was our best friend back then. No one will ever be able to claim that as false. Hell, up until I was like.. 7ish I spent more time with " Hug Me " than I did any actual person. I used to sit him next to me when I would play Shining Force and Shining Force II on my Sega. I would spend entire days in my room with just that stuffed animal playing games on my Sega, and I was far happier with my life then, than I am now with a bunch of friends who always stop over to hang out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:34 pm
I have Sonic the Hug Me Hedgehog. He makes life better. biggrin  

pickle relish

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:34 pm
well, its more like the squirtle looks extremely pissed off more then it looks friendly. I mean, it has like angry red eyes with no other facial expression. That and the empty bottle of "mountain shine" next to it doesn't add a positive effect to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:38 pm
Naahhh, Squirtles just pissed looking so he can scare the negativity away. That's all.That or he's been possessed by an evil force, kind of like Octy from the Power Puff girls when HIM possessed it. Soon he'll grow 300 feet tall and crush your city.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:39 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Naahhh, Squirtles just pissed looking so he can scare the negativity away. That's all.That or he's been possessed by an evil force, kind of like Octy from the Power Puff girls when HIM possessed it. Soon he'll grow 300 feet tall and crush your city.

rofl Ah I miss that show...and I love HIM heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:42 pm
lol Rambo AND Robocop needs teddy bears, AlcPan. =)

I left my favourite teddy bear with my mom when I moved away. She cuddles with it because it makes her feel better since I'm gone. *shrug*

I have my favourite stuffed animal ever, a bunny, named Ally (after the person who gave it to me). I've had it since...gawd. I've had it for a long time. I cuddle her when I'm sad, and I move her ears around and even though her mouth doesn't move, I still play with her face so it looks like she's singing and I do a bunny concert. Usually that Big Mountain song, "Baby I Love Your Way," which coincidentally is the song boyfriend likes to sing to me out of nowhere. XD  

ennaelatan

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:42 pm
Power Puff Girls were the s**t. I've been trying to find a site that I can stream episodes of it, but I can only find short clips of episodes on cartoon network's site sad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:43 pm
I have a lot of stuffed animals. Most of them sit around my bookcase, but three of my favorites sit on my bed/I sleep with for the most part ^^; One's a tiger that a friend (whom I've since fallen out of touch with ('tis sad ;_; )) gave me for my 6th(I think?) birthday, the other's a little cow plushie that Mr. Cow gave me for Valentine's Day a few years back (fitting, no?), and then there's Toshi which I got at AX in the summer. I luffs them~

.....Why does the squirtle have red eyes?

And Oh s**t PPG~
Wait, I think facebook sent me to a site that had PPG (and other shows) episodes on there....*needs to find it again*
EDIT: It was twirltv.com that facebook sent me to. They have quite a few Powerpuff Girls episodes (obviously not all of them, but they've got a lot of my favorites so yay).

invisible-weirdo

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:46 pm
One of my favorite clips ever lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:47 pm
ennaelatan
lol Rambo AND Robocop needs teddy bears, AlcPan. =)

I left my favourite teddy bear with my mom when I moved away. She cuddles with it because it makes her feel better since I'm gone. *shrug*

I have my favourite stuffed animal ever, a bunny, named Ally (after the person who gave it to me). I've had it since...gawd. I've had it for a long time. I cuddle her when I'm sad, and I move her ears around and even though her mouth doesn't move, I still play with her face so it looks like she's singing and I do a bunny concert. Usually that Big Mountain song, "Baby I Love Your Way," which coincidentally is the song boyfriend likes to sing to me out of nowhere. XD

Actually, that song was originally written and performed by Peter Frampton and then later covered by Big Mountain.

Regardless though, it's an amazing song, and one of my favorites of all time.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ennaelatan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:50 pm
Yanno, AlcPan, somewhere in my head, I did know that. XD I remember learning that somewhere.

He used to sing it jokingly because it's a cheesey song, but now he sings it seriously while still giggling. =D  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:59 pm
biggrin

Peter Frampton is a god of the music industry. Baby I Love Your Way is a good song, as is Show Me the Way and way too many more of his songs to list...  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ennaelatan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:09 pm
Once I get a chance to listen, I surely will. ^^

Anything exciting going on?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19336 19337 19338 19339 19340 19341 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games