Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:21 pm
LOL Yay for buying people xd and I'm good, I'm looking for fanfics to read to see if any inspire me into writing XP  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
I was about to do that, actually. I need inspiration desperately.  

Celestial Burden

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
I need ideas for writing, I'm still stuck in chapter one of my story! gonk And the others... not much going on for them either... ^.^;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:25 pm
I'm in chapter one of both of my stories too, Lobo.  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:27 pm
I have at least made it to chapter two LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:28 pm
I know like, almost exactally how my story ends... but not how it starts... I only have the prologue done... and what I have for chapter one is probably going to be completely redone... grrrrr! Ummmm... I think I might just make my character get in a fight with a dog or something, though I don't much know what would happen from there... 0.o; Stupid amnesia!  

Lobo-chan

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:29 pm
I almost never know where my stories are going to end xd they just... somehow lead themselves somewhere good, yay for dependable characters that always manage to take a life of their own! LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
Well, some of my characters take a life of their own after a while... like how Madi/Matt and Silvus got into a fight and such when that's like, the opposite of what I intended... but Muna I'd been working with for a long time and the way this story is going to end is like, a definite part because this is like... her past from before another story she's in if I write it! gonk The prologue is very important too *nod nod*  

Lobo-chan

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
I know how I want both of the chapters to end, and I know that if I don't get them done soon two people will virtually kill me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:36 pm
Hee, I also have people who want to see how this turns out... but I'm not threatened with death. Problem is, I'm trying to write this in order when I usually just skip around with only a vague idea of order...

And... it's past midnight here... I'm gonna go to bed soon. ^.^;  

Lobo-chan

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:38 pm
I get threatened with death everytime I leave my stories alone for too long... I get bugged and "so... why aren't you writng? when's the next part coming out? IT BETTER BE GOOD IF YOU'RE TAKING THIS LONG!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:40 pm
I'm probably going to abandon my RikuKanna fic.  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:42 pm
Well if you don't feel any motivation to write it then maybe you should... damn a couple of days ago Jimmy told me to stick around in the guild for a little while longer but he didn't answer when I asked why! now I'm curious >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:47 pm
'Cause you're awesome.

Well, I'm off to bed now... lates all! ^.^  

Lobo-chan

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:50 pm
Night night Lobo! *hugs*

Heyo everyone else heart  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games