Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:45 pm
@Pheroic ninja I live in Cali and I still stalk them, its my own type of smoking xd

yay for buying that guitar Viral! *huggles* it took me FOREVER to get it when I decided to quest for it... I think either a year or more..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:45 pm
Sorry for the delay... uploading pics to Photobucket and watching the snow (still) falling...

@Pheroic: Hiya! And yep, the West coast Portland, though named *after* the East coast one. (But for the flip of a coin, it could have been "Boston", y'know...) mrgreen  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:48 pm
Sanzoskitsune
@Pheroic ninja I live in Cali and I still stalk them, its my own type of smoking xd

yay for buying that guitar Viral! *huggles* it took me FOREVER to get it when I decided to quest for it... I think either a year or more..

Well I have been questing for it for like 3 months XD I had 120K saved up then sold my original twopence for 200K and got it ^^ Now i just need to save up some more and get the Dark Halo and my RP avi will be complete >w< that and 1 more damascus armor but thats like 14K so i'm not worried about it :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:51 pm
well that's good! you didn't have to wait long for what you wanted and um... Damascus armor you say... that's the dark one isn't it?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:53 pm
Sanzoskitsune
well that's good! you didn't have to wait long for what you wanted and um... Damascus armor you say... that's the dark one isn't it?
Yup :3 it was to be the opposite of the Mythril armor....and failed XD But it is still useful to me :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:54 pm
тнιηк ℓιкє α мαη σƒ α¢тιση...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Zone Seven :: POP | IND | TRN | SEC | ENV | BUS]

aretoo // Haha, yeah.
Well my brother lives in Ocean Park, which is like... Just north of Portland.
I live a little more to the east in Washington, though.

Sanzo and Viral @ questing // I feel like... Greedy or spoiled or something. sad
I get everything handed to me. A friend of mine traded me this ninja band for a Fallen Wish, 1st gen. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I mean, it's cool, but I've never actually finished a quest without selling other items for gold or getting the item handed to me.

D;

...αη∂ α¢т ℓιкє α мαη σƒ тнσυgнт.

Pheroic

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:58 pm
@Viral yeah the Mythrill armor was far prettier and better

@Pheroic shoot I wish my expensive quests were given to me like that! Wait... actually I think Undakai once gave me some expensive stuff for an avi I was making, that was really nice of him heart but yeah don't feel greedy just be grateful  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:00 pm
Pheroic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aretoo // Haha, yeah.
Well my brother lives in Ocean Park, which is like... Just north of Portland.
I live a little more to the east in Washington, though.

Sanzo and Viral @ questing // I feel like... Greedy or spoiled or something. sad
I get everything handed to me. A friend of mine traded me this ninja band for a Fallen Wish, 1st gen. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I mean, it's cool, but I've never actually finished a quest without selling other items for gold or getting the item handed to me.

D;

Its not necessarily bad to sell an item to get the gold for something you want :3 I mean thats half of what I do with the EI items. I bought them off the cash shop just to sell them when they were done evolving :3

Sanzo loves me! =D *hugs tightly* I loves the Sanzo too >w<  

Red Glacier

Pheroic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:00 pm

But it happens a lot! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:02 pm
@Pheroic like I said, as long as your grateful to the people who hand it over to you, and honestly I have a tendency to sell items all the time to make gold

@Viral aww of course I love you! *huggles* and I actually do the same thing with some of the EI myself xd  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:03 pm
@Xik: Your MOM.

OH SNAP!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:05 pm
Sanzoskitsune
@Pheroic like I said, as long as your grateful to the people who hand it over to you, and honestly I have a tendency to sell items all the time to make gold

@Viral aww of course I love you! *huggles* and I actually do the same thing with some of the EI myself xd

I think I have every item in there except the anima thing, the babies, the nestegg, and the dander razz

the gro-gain was an epic failure of an investment >.O But hey. at least the full body form was cool :3  

Red Glacier

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:07 pm
*blinks at Jaft*

oh yeah the gro-grain sucked... as did the Holy $#17, I want to get the Anima Adamantea though might turn out cool  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:08 pm
*blinks at Jaft*

oh yeah the gro-grain sucked... as did the Holy $#17, I want to get the Anima Adamantea though might turn out cool  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:08 pm
Any expensive item turns out good. Sheesh. DUR. $7.50 and above and with the occasional $5.00.

I love my gro-grain.

BODY HAIR FOR ME!!  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games