Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Post Your Pic! (Do it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun nuh nah nuh nah DUN DUN
  Whip it! Whip it good!
View Results

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:44 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
WELL HELLO TSN!!!! xd

Lookin good there. blaugh

xDD thanks <3
You're welcome xd

Also, contrary to what you yourself said, you aren't ugly, and don't appear to be fat either. blaugh
uhm no I'm fat and ugly ;P

I wish my cam wasnt so damned crappy... stupid fuzzy pictures D:
Take the damn compliment before I'm forced to fly out there and hurt you. rolleyes xd

And, you at least aren't ugly, you live up to the sexiful part of your name. xd As for fat, based on what I can see, you aren't fat, but of course, I guess what fat is is an opinion. blaugh

fine... if I have to... xP but meh... I dont think I'm that good looking, sure I can be pretty but nothing special.
God, now I know what it's like to talk to me. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:48 pm
[Tsukasa567]
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
You're welcome xd

Also, contrary to what you yourself said, you aren't ugly, and don't appear to be fat either. blaugh

Take the damn compliment before I'm forced to fly out there and hurt you. rolleyes xd

And, you at least aren't ugly, you live up to the sexiful part of your name. xd As for fat, based on what I can see, you aren't fat, but of course, I guess what fat is is an opinion. blaugh

fine... if I have to... xP but meh... I dont think I'm that good looking, sure I can be pretty but nothing special.

ROFL seriously though. I'm not that pretty.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:54 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
You're welcome xd

And I look like I've been hit with a ******** baseball bat countless times, and yet even though I say i'm ugly, everyone seems to think I'm cute. God, it really is like talking to myself. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:00 pm
[Tsukasa567]
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]

And I look like I've been hit with a ******** baseball bat countless times, and yet even though I say i'm ugly, everyone seems to think I'm cute. God, it really is like talking to myself. xd

if it helps any i never said you were cute xDD  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:29 pm
I'm a lil' pudgy, short, have two different colored eyes, two ink pen width sized holes in my ears, my bewbs are a lil' too big, a** is flat as a fritter rofl ... but ya know what? I think I'm kinda cute! I don't always feel that way some days... But it's good for your health (which makes you look happier and purdier) to give yourself a break and try to really look in the mirror and pretend you're looking at someone else.. then think on how that person looks. We're always most critical on ourselves.. but that's really a good way.. if you can honestly get in that mindset sometime of realizing you really don't look the way you see yourself. It may sound easy or hard to some or downright bs but it works for some. I haven't seen an ugly person in this thread as of yet.. and I've been thru every single page.. Enjoy yourselves! Sexy is a mindset anyway. It's attitude and confidence. And it takes time to get past how hard some of us are on ourselves because of what media and society label as "purdy", "hawt", "sexy", "cute", etc... So there! 3nodding *struts off*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:45 pm
I figured I had to at least MATCH TSN. Let me know if I surpassed her reign-of-hottness. xD

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Silverwing Vixen

Sparkly Seeker

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:02 pm
You have like the perfect pout! I want that and your eyes and eyelashes.. You can have my my lips, mutant eyes, and itty bitty eyelashes K? K! *creeps up from behind* ..now this'll only hurt like b***h..*pulling out sharp objects* xD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:24 pm
Rydia-Beck
You have like the perfect pout! I want that and your eyes and eyelashes.. You can have my my lips, mutant eyes, and itty bitty eyelashes K? K! *creeps up from behind* ..now this'll only hurt like b***h..*pulling out sharp objects* xD

xDDD Actually... My eyelashes are straight. The mascara just worked for once in my life today. xD I may have the "perfect pout" But he skin around my mouth has weird shadows and lines in it because of that.  

Silverwing Vixen

Sparkly Seeker

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:37 pm
Southern Seductress
Rydia-Beck

xDDD Actually... My eyelashes are straight. The mascara just worked for once in my life today. xD I may have the "perfect pout" But he skin around my mouth has weird shadows and lines in it because of that.

Crazy how much money rich ppl pay to get collagen injections to look like that.. and it never looks like a real pout like your's.. It always looks like they got stung by a bee, deflates, reinject, repeat... 30 years later, they can pull their deflated bottom lip up over their head for halloween! xD
eek hmm... Hey that'd be fun to do for halloween when I'm an old mean crazy lady.. see little kids coming up with bags.. "trick or...uh... *squint*.. AAAAEEEIIII!!" Sometimes I look forward to the horrid things I'm gonna do when I'm really old. xD Wow, this rant really made me sound senile already huh... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:38 am
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]

This is true, but it seems everyone else has. blaugh

@ Southern: *Glompage* Yay! More pics of my beautiful wife! heart whee  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Sangoinuyasha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:55 am
User Image

this is me  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:25 am
Rydia-Beck
Southern Seductress
Rydia-Beck

Crazy how much money rich ppl pay to get collagen injections to look like that.. and it never looks like a real pout like your's.. It always looks like they got stung by a bee, deflates, reinject, repeat... 30 years later, they can pull their deflated bottom lip up over their head for halloween! xD
eek hmm... Hey that'd be fun to do for halloween when I'm an old mean crazy lady.. see little kids coming up with bags.. "trick or...uh... *squint*.. AAAAEEEIIII!!" Sometimes I look forward to the horrid things I'm gonna do when I'm really old. xD Wow, this rant really made me sound senile already huh... sweatdrop
*points and yells* OLD OLD OLD!!! xD Yeah... It works. lol

@Tsukasa: Love you! heart heart heart  

Silverwing Vixen

Sparkly Seeker

Overlord-Brian rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 3, 2, 6, 6 Total: 24 (6-36)

Overlord-Brian

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:51 am
crude im the youngest here so im showing a blured pic of me

...............................................crude dont got one.. welll.... here i am

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ah im a gamble if it land 24+ ill post my pic

gah.. thats lucky???
me and my dad last year
User Image
me and my now decesed grandfather 3 years ago at my couzs wedding
User Image
and those are me  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:36 pm
[Tsukasa567]
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]

This is true, but it seems everyone else has. blaugh

@ Southern: *Glompage* Yay! More pics of my beautiful wife! heart whee

I know rolleyes  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ketake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:41 pm
Aaaw brian you're so cute^^  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games