Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rentin7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:21 pm
whats up my name is andy and i like to play instruments and i am with my highschool's marching band  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:25 pm
Hello, my name is Ryoko. =3 I like to play Diablo II: LOD, WCII, and Gaia. ( xd ) I like to do sports like soccer, volleyball, badminton, archery, swimming, tennis, and some more. sweatdrop I enjoy watching mystery shows like the CSI series, criminal minds, and my favorite mystery movie: Clue. It's really funny.

If you'd like to get to know me a little better, check out my profile or just pm me randomly. Oh, and don't forget to leave a comment if you visit my profile. wink

I'm new to the guild. (duh, xp )  

Ryoko Kawashi

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:09 pm
Welcome to the ATG ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:42 am
Hi, I am Ben and I live in Holland (Yeah! lol ) I am very new to Gaia, but I hope I will have a good time here biggrin  

GreatTidus

[kai]sama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:30 pm
Hello im kaisama my real name is robert im 11 iplay the guitar, violin, trombone and i like animals biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:53 pm
Hello^^  

Zena Ashira

Jayhawk21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:06 pm
wats up im mike. im 14 and i like the sabres and the bills  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:15 pm
What's up?

Hi my names crystal, although my friends call me jaimy. My instrests are poetry,sports like soccer and track,music,drums, and dogs. My 2 fav. bands are nirvana and hoobastank, i like rock and grundge. 3nodding  

The_smart_dumbass

renton12345

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:46 pm
I`M CLOUD JUST JOINED AND I`M TOTTALY WEIRD.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:07 am
Hello lookin for some friendz and need to get some moolaaa fast so i can rank up wit the great gaia's of this world!!! blaugh  

Tokymo

Flight Of Light

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:41 pm
Erm.. Hello... sweatdrop
I'm Rissa, I'm too shy for words, and uhh.. I like cows & the letter Q. It's so curly! whee I uhhm like Relient k, Superchick, and more, but I don't remember them... sweatdrop So..
Please be nice to me; I'm not a fighting person.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:36 pm
O n y x
This is where all new members can come and introduce themselves. If you've been invited, it simply just means that I believe you can contribute with discussion to this guild ^^ I will not invite someone randomly.

If you want, you can start with name/nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

So I feel bad about leaving this temporary for so long... it seems o still be going okay, so we'll leave it. ~Jimmeh

{Edit} I agree with Erius' suggestion that renaming this thread will have more people introducing themselves here instead of making a new thread.
-=Shadow-Savant=-
hey im new whats up everyone? And im lex.  

LeXing

Fenrawk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:23 pm
hello! im Gunther and im from Australia  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:22 pm
Welcome!!!!!  

shadowrune

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:23 am
*sweatdrop* I should've done this the first time I joined.

Hallo! You can call me Haru or Haruko, and I want to one day go to Japan! ( eek Otaku!) I can be very random at times and not mean it, and just to let you know now, calling me weird is a compliment whee . Hum. Not much else I feel like putting down, so I guess that's it stare .

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games