Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19625 19626 19627 19628 19629 19630 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image

"Every scar is a lesson...

Thank you. If it wasn't for the fact that Gwee has sentimental value for me, I'd just replace him with Smok. Guess I'll just stick with having both xd

So how've you been, Slim?

...Every battle a test of what you have learned."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:08 pm
So...I'll have to change all my FC's, since I traded in my DSi for the new DSiXL today...

Once I configure it for internet, I'll get those new FC's posted up.

All I can say is Damn, this thing is big...  

Arcanas

Hunter

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image

s**t man, I'm still on the DSLite xd

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:01 pm
lol Epic avi Roland~

The first words out of my mouth when I saw it was seriously, 'oh s**t' XP

Also, I find the DSi to be a bit superfluous >.> I'll stick with my DSLite thankyouverymuch.

invisible-weirdo

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image

xd Thanks. Also, This makes me wonder...

*runs off to tektek to check something*

EDIT: Damnit. Gaia doesn't even have an item remotely similar to Jesse's wild hair. Bummer, I would have made my mule cosplay as Jesse.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:30 pm
Boo! That would've been awesome...

I'm pretty sure they have Butch and Cassidy's hair, but no one cares about them.

invisible-weirdo

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 pm
invisible-weirdo
lol Epic avi Roland~

The first words out of my mouth when I saw it was seriously, 'oh s**t' XP

Also, I find the DSi to be a bit superfluous >.> I'll stick with my DSLite thankyouverymuch.
downloadable web browser? picture editing? direct uploading to facebook? works as an MP3 player? downloadable games? ease of adjusting brightness?

If it still had a GBA slot, it'd be perfect... superfluous? Not so much...I find it useful.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 pm
invisible-weirdo
Boo! That would've been awesome...

I'm pretty sure they have Butch and Cassidy's hair, but no one cares about them.
Who're they?  

Arcanas

Hunter

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:58 pm
The camera bit is fun to mess around with, yes, and I am jealous of how easy it is to adjust the brightness but the rest I could do without. I'm pretty sure that if I had a DSi, I'd play around with the web browser on the first couple days and then never touch it again. I'm pretty sure it's just as easy, if not more so, to use the web browser on most phones. Or hell, just use a damn computer. As for the downloadable games, I have no comment on that since I haven't seen the selection or how easy it is to navigate the DSi shop. As for the MP3 player, I already have one. With more space. I don't need one tacked onto my handheld game system sapping at its battery.

I've nothing against folks that have the DSi (Mr. Cow has one and god knows I was playing with the camera on that thing while he was here). But I feel that my DSLite does a good enough job that I don't feel the need to trade it in for a DSi.

Also, battery life.

Semi-rant over, Butch and Cassidy from the show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image

I haven't gotten very far in the shows, I just finished downloading the first season. Damn you religion with your "pokemon is evil" crap xd

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:08 pm
Well they pop up somewhere in the first season so you'll see them.

Also, I wouldn't suggest going too far into the show >.> Personally, I stopped watching about halfway through Johto, and whenever I see the newer episodes on tv nowadays I weep for today's young'uns.

Indigo League and Orange Islands are pretty awesome though~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image

That bad, huh?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:18 pm
I suppose they're not quite unwatchable, but I still think the original series (As well as the original 151) is just soooooo much better.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:21 pm
Well, the DSi does have a slot for a variable size slot for an SD card, so... Plus, it's always fun changing the voices for songs ^_^

I don't use the super brightest setting, so my DSi's batter lasted a good 7-8 hours with me having it on constantly, and this isn't counting when I had it on standby.

No way in hell would I suggest you trading your DS/Lite in for a DSi... If you still have/play Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen, then the dual slot function would prove invaluable.
But If you happen to have some spare cash that you don't know what to spend on, or someone gives it to you as a gift, having a spare DS does come in handy... Lord knows how often I trade with myself...

I don't always have access to an actual computer, and my phone's browser isn't the most reliable of things. Besides, my stupid phone won't let me post on Gaia... DSi browser will. And I can't afford the points to download the browser on the Wii.

And the PS3's web browser likes to freeze from time to time, so that's not exactly the most reliable either.

Regarding the pokemon animated series talk, I think I'll just watch the whole thing the whole way through anyway... I'm a sucker for punishment like that.

/end counter rant
^_^
<3 you Invis ^_^  

Arcanas

Hunter

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image

Arc, the internet channel is free on the Wii. I used it when my computer was down while my dad put windows seven on it. The only things I've bought on the Wii is Pokemon Rumble (Not recommended, BTW. Not too good of a game) and The Legend of Zelda II: Links Adventure.

User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19625 19626 19627 19628 19629 19630 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games