Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19658 19659 19660 19661 19662 19663 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:11 pm
Roland: I see. biggrin Sounds good to me. Now will these be actual battles? Or RP battles? I'm not sure on how this is going to work.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:12 pm
Holy moley, that's a bit of a mouthful, Yunie. I'm pretty sure I'd spell that wrong.

@Roland: The phones we use at work are all VOIP, and the quality is as clear as any landline. I was just curious, since Skype is free. Mobile phones I find to be a pain in the butt.

Although, I remember being at work and getting calls from people who were using Skype, and the quality was terrible. It was like talking to a robot, it would glitch and the same syllable would repeat 5 or 6 times...

"Hi, I'm having a pro-pro-pro-pro-pro-pro*gibberish* Windows XP." o.O

PixiecuTT

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:15 pm
Skype does have it's problems, that happens from time to time (Mostly to me, and other people tell me that I sound like a robot, or like I'm underwater xd ) But, for a free program, I can't complain.

Pisces, what the hell do you mean, RP battle? Like... RP in the guild about a pokemon battle? xd Nah, man, you'll actually be battling these challengers on your DS with the pokemon you raise.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:18 pm
Rol: ...well? It's not -too- far-fetched of an idea... *shrugs* I like your idea better. I need to hurry up then. I'm ready to pwn some noobulars. >w< Also, I like how there are new and old pokemon players in the guild so far. It'll make the challengers interesting.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:19 pm
PixiecuTT
Holy moley, that's a bit of a mouthful, Yunie. I'm pretty sure I'd spell that wrong.

@Roland: The phones we use at work are all VOIP, and the quality is as clear as any landline. I was just curious, since Skype is free. Mobile phones I find to be a pain in the butt.

Although, I remember being at work and getting calls from people who were using Skype, and the quality was terrible. It was like talking to a robot, it would glitch and the same syllable would repeat 5 or 6 times...

"Hi, I'm having a pro-pro-pro-pro-pro-pro*gibberish* Windows XP." o.O

Yeah, I couldn't spell it until I was 7 xd
And Skype... has good calls and bad calls. Most of the time, I don't have a problem with it, but other times the call with do exactly what you just described, or just drop completely, or one person can hear the other but can't be heard themselves...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:21 pm
@Roland & Yunie: If I was just talking to someone for fun, I wouldn't mind the quality issues at all. It sounds like it's kind of fun, even though I've never used it.

I just wish they would call my work with a landline. Trying to get a product key from them is sooo impossible. blaugh

PixiecuTT

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:24 pm
So... I'm sick and tired of dittos. I think my team is just going to be EV trained, maybe a little nature stuff... Later on, I can work on re-hashing a new team if needed.

Lets see... I definitely want to have Arcanine, as well as Castform and Charizard... Maybe cut it off at four, add Flareon for some stat changing stuff and leave it at that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:41 pm
Woot pokemons? biggrin  

PixiecuTT

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:42 pm
Indeed. I love multiplayer games, but my little siblings suck at videogames. So, this makes Pokemon awesome. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:44 pm
Hehe, I wish I had a gameboy!  

PixiecuTT

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:47 pm
I've still got my old Gameboy Pocket. I used to have a bad habit of putting it in my back pocket and sitting on it. It curved to the shape of my a** a long time ago xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:49 pm
Nintendo stuff is so durable. I think my N64 survived a couple of drops down the stairs.

I'm not sure what happened to my old Gameboy. I suppose I could download an emulator and play that way.

PixiecuTT

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:52 pm
Hah. I really wish my old NES worked... my SNES does though.

Also, that reminds me. Someday I need to fiddle around with my PS2 emulator so I can finally play KHII.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:55 pm
Ohh my SNES bit the dust, unfortunately. I think water and/or juice was involved in that one, though! Oh well.

It's kind of funny, they have these amazing consoles out there with beautiful graphics and complex gameplay and whatnot, and most people I know still love playing old SNES or Gameboy games.

Or, as it was so wonderfully detailed at XKCD:
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/flash_games.png

PixiecuTT

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:59 pm
Haha, that is so true xd It's why I'm scared to do any flash gaming, I fall off the face of the earth for hours rofl  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19658 19659 19660 19661 19662 19663 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games