Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19659 19660 19661 19662 19663 19664 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

PixiecuTT

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:01 pm
I played Booty Grab today and yesterday and made more gold than I've ever had. I really don't want to get addicted, haha, but I think it might be a bit late.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:04 pm
I once played enough booty grab in one day to get enough gold to buya GBlade for my Sora cosplay. The Gblade was around 140k at the time.

That much booty grab turned me against it, I really don't like booty grab much anymore xd  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:06 pm
My old Gameboy (and I'm talking classic brick, before they started to slim down, in good ol' B&W) was stolen, along with Tetris. Many, many years ago. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:07 pm
That's the kind of Gameboy I had, Aretoo. 3nodding

@Roland: Oh my goodness. surprised

PixiecuTT

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:09 pm
I used to have the gray brick! I sold it when I got my Gameboy pocket.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:11 pm
Just out of curiosity, how does the IRC thing work? I have ChatZilla as an IRC client.  

PixiecuTT

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:15 pm
irc://chat.serenia.net is the URL for the server the ATG channel is on. From there, type "/join #gaiaatg" to join our channel. *uses chatzilla too*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:23 pm
Oooh, thank you. smile

Oh look, there are peoples there!

PixiecuTT

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:40 pm
aretoo
My old Gameboy (and I'm talking classic brick, before they started to slim down, in good ol' B&W) was stolen, along with Tetris. Many, many years ago. crying
Don't you mean green and dark green? ^_^

I still have my brick. and Pocket. And color...I never had a GBA, but when the SP came out, I got one of those...still have it

I had the brick DS, three DSLites (two white ones, and a limited edition Diamond and Pearl) a black 1st gen DSi, that I traded in for a 1st gen DSi XL  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:44 pm
@Arc: lol Well, more mustard and dark green, I'd say... xd  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:04 pm
Our first one was a Gameboy Color. I'm pretty sure I still have it lying around somewhere (covered in dust I'm sure). (Oh and by 'our' I mean the family's or at the very least, belonging to my brother and me. (The Color was originally a birthday gift for my mom, but it got used more by everyone else so yeah...)). Then we got the original GBA (I think we gave that to my uncle though and then he sold it or something), and as soon as the SP came out we got that too (cuz goddamn the GBA ate up batteries like no other...). Eventually, we had 2 floating around the house (one was my mom's (the first one we got) and the other was my dad's (he bought it when he was working locum because he was bored I guess)); they were both silver but I could tell them apart by the scratches on the front XP They eventually got traded in (my dad's was first to help pay for the Wii, and then I traded in my mom's for my DS Lite). My brother has the DSbrick, and my mom and I both have Lites. And yeah...

....sorry for the rambly block of text ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:13 pm
Yeah. lol I kinda forgot that my first name was your middle name Aretoo...

DP: What Rol said. we'll be linking up via wi-fi for the battles. You can also enable voice chat if you want ^_^

I think the SNES was the least durable Nintendo system...Now Gamecube...that thing was a beast

A friend of my started beating it with his boken (wooden katana) and well, the gamecube did more damage to the sword than he did to the console.

I just finally learned how to spell my middle name...although a bit slowly...  

Arcanas

Hunter

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:16 pm
I hate my middle name >.>;

....What's Arc's middle name?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 pm
invisible-weirdo
I hate my middle name >.>;

....What's Arc's middle name?
my middle name? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.  

Arcanas

Hunter

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:25 pm
Damn. You suck, Arc >.<  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19659 19660 19661 19662 19663 19664 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games