Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:16 am
Odama
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
*sigh*
*gives you a marshmellow*
*eats* gahhh..... no.... more..... sweets.... i ate a plate-full of mike n ikes covered in whip cream. then i had choco covered marshmallows...... then i had a lot of candy.... CURSE YOU SCAVENGER HUNT!!

lol, once i ate a marshmellow covered in choc. frosting with a sugar cube inside, and on the frosting there were m&m's and two graham crackers, and then there was some candy color spray on it(i think it was to change the colors for a cake), and some little choc. chips on it. wow i wasnt even hyper that day, i guess i can handle the sugar eh? well then again like 2 hrs later my legs were a little jittery...

Now thats a sugar high!  
Rydia-Beck
@Depressed..Well you're weeell fed now! rofl

ok  

DepresedLiLFilipinoBoy9o9

Darthspanky

dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
*sigh*
*eats* gahhh..... no.... more..... sweets.... i ate a plate-full of mike n ikes covered in whip cream. then i had choco covered marshmallows...... then i had a lot of candy.... CURSE YOU SCAVENGER HUNT!!
Sorry! xd

@Darth *gives you a carmel square*

@Rydia-beck okay *starts carrying the pool of ramen*

were are u guys going im sitting at the bar counter * looking atrydia and angel funny* xp
im running around from behind the bar to the main hall of the guild and the other parts of the guild.. and also a secret thread i am working on... cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:17 am
>.>  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:17 am
Odama
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
*sigh*

lol, once i ate a marshmellow covered in choc. frosting with a sugar cube inside, and on the frosting there were m&m's and two graham crackers, and then there was some candy color spray on it(i think it was to change the colors for a cake), and some little choc. chips on it. wow i wasnt even hyper that day, i guess i can handle the sugar eh? well then again like 2 hrs later my legs were a little jittery...

Hi Odama! And ewww.. I'd get major sick off of that much sugar. I'm usually not a sugar junky.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:18 am
Darthspanky
dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
*sigh*
Sorry! xd

were are u guys going im sitting at the bar counter * looking atrydia and angel funny* xp
im running around from behind the bar to the main hall of the guild and the other parts of the guild.. and also a secret thread i am working on... cool

smooth darth realy smoth * does the good-to-go sign to darth*  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:19 am
hi kitterz! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:21 am
Darthspanky
dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
Sorry! xd

smooth darth realy smoth * does the good-to-go sign to darth*
well my secret thread is still on devlopment. people who have been in this guild for a while would remember it.. it had alot of dun for a while but died.. so im remakeing it and changeing it so that it still has its charm but also is stilljus as wonderfull as before.  

Darthspanky

Odama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:21 am
Rydia-Beck
Odama
LAZRDUCK
dark_shy_angel
LAZRDUCK
*sigh*

Hi Odama! And ewww.. I'd get major sick off of that much sugar. I'm usually not a sugar junky.

uh... yeah, seriously xp
once i bit the center, which was the sugar cube it was like... sugary and stuff, i felt all the powdery stuff...

the reason we had the candy is cuz we were makin gingerbread houses for art class back in 8th grade, and we were always messing around, so i just decided to put all the crap together, and they dared me to eat it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:23 am
*watches elfen lied anime* 4laugh  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:24 am
*sipping red merlot*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:24 am
o well *starts eating out of the pool of ramen* wile u guys talk about gettin sugar high im goin to start eattin my ramen  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:27 am
Man this anime is gonna give me nightmares *shivers*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:28 am
................who wants to see nekid pictures of blue?! xd  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:28 am
NeonKitty
................who wants to see nekid pictures of blue?! xd
I was there when you took them lol  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games