Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19915 19916 19917 19918 19919 19920 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:43 am
User Image

Don't worry about it, Kerri. Accidents happen. smile Just pay them back when you get a chance to and everything'll be okay. biggrin

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:31 am
User Image
You'll swoop from incredible highs when you're just glad to be alive,
to those lows when you wish you were dead.

And just when you start thinking that you've accepted who you are,
that changes,
too.

Yeah, I am gonna pay them back, but still. Ugh. One of the first times I hang out with these people all year, and I do this. No wonder they never invite me to anything. *repeated headdesking*

Because who you are is not permanent.

Kerrigan_dragon

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:39 am
Kerrigan_dragon
User Image
You'll swoop from incredible highs when you're just glad to be alive,
to those lows when you wish you were dead.

And just when you start thinking that you've accepted who you are,
that changes,
too.

Yeah, I am gonna pay them back, but still. Ugh. One of the first times I hang out with these people all year, and I do this. No wonder they never invite me to anything. *repeated headdesking*

Because who you are is not permanent.

Don't beat yourself up about it. If you haven't already been in touch with them, just let them know you realized you forgot. It's happened with several of my friends, it's an honest mistake. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:28 am
We still love you, Kerrickles. Sometimes you just space things.

Hmmm... a lot of people in the holiday forum are complaining about how the event is all screwed up. Then there was the forum about how "Xmas" is offensive and it should be "Christmas".

Anyways... Yeah, I don't know what I was going to say. Salami is a funny word.  

Lobo-chan

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:32 am
It's always been a "Xmas" event rather than Christmas to avoid the religious affiliations. The event on this site has nothing to do with the birth of Christ, so why would they call it Christmas? x3

Some people get offended by everything. Some guy ranted at my friend for wishing him "Happy Holidays" earlier this month. "Blah blah blah ******** blah political correctness, just wish me a merry Christmas".

I love how some people want everyone to just assume that everyone they meet is Christian. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:35 am
I'm in a weird in between place when it comes to religion. I was brought up Christian(ish) and it's what I know best, but at the same time I believe other religions are valid... Yeah, I confuse myself sometimes, too.

Aaaand... Happy holidays also includes New Years, so bleh razz

Have you been doing the Xmas event?  

Lobo-chan

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:42 am
I was raised Roman Catholic, and some of the traditions associated with Catholic Mass still mean a lot to me, but I feel that the Church is so hung up on doctrine that they've lost a sense of what's right. They would call me a consequentialist and possibly immoral, but I don't care.

Too much bureaucracy and corruption among the decision makers. It's a shame, really.

I still identify as Christian, in that I believe in the teachings of Jesus (basically...love God, love everyone else), but those principals are certainly not specific to Christianity, so...*shrug*

I've finished carolling and I got the sweater item from the scavenger hunt. I've heard about glitches, but I just chalked it up to people whining. "Woe is me, I have to spend 500g to buy the item on the marketplace, waaahhhhh!"
cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:43 am
Eh, yesterday the event didn't seem to be working for me either, and I have yet to find an item today... but eh, whatever. I have all day.

Anywho, lunch is ready. Talk to you later ^.^
*glomp*  

Lobo-chan

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:09 am
Back!
Mmmmm, lunch and cookies heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:11 am
Yay lunch. :3 I had sushi.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:13 am
I had potatoes and bacon =x  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:25 am
That sounds filling. biggrin  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:28 am
Yeppers ^.^

Anyways, I'm going to log off for a while. Sorry to leave you, but it's time for Christmas cards. I'm watching Boondock Saints! =D
*huggles and rolls away* rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:31 am
See ya, Lobo.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:45 am
Taeryyn
It's always been a "Xmas" event rather than Christmas to avoid the religious affiliations. The event on this site has nothing to do with the birth of Christ, so why would they call it Christmas? x3

Some people get offended by everything. Some guy ranted at my friend for wishing him "Happy Holidays" earlier this month. "Blah blah blah ******** blah political correctness, just wish me a merry Christmas".

I love how some people want everyone to just assume that everyone they meet is Christian. :/

I had a 20 minute discussion about religion and philosophy with a random customer last night after saying that one of his actions was "good karma". It's always fun to find someone with strong [especially exclusivist] beliefs that is still willing have a reasonable discussion about them.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19915 19916 19917 19918 19919 19920 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games