Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19975 19976 19977 19978 19979 19980 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:25 pm
We'll hit it quite soon anyway. :3 That's pretty cool.

I made brownies last night. biggrin I don't normally really like chocolate overly much, or baked goods, but they were great. The mix from Think Geek was really tasty.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:28 pm
PixiecuTT
My excuse is also alcohol. I am quite sure it's Tae's excuse, too.

Well, Other than the alcohol, I was doing quite a bit of work with my computer trying to get my spare hard drive back operating so I have a computer to use still.. Also, I actually would have been back here last night if my friend didn't constantly insist that I stay longer for more beer and pizza. I had actually planned on coming back home and dicking around until about 10pm, then I was going to fall asleep and ignore the ball drop completely. It may be a new year, but almost nothing has changed for me >_>  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image
Silly is you in a natural state,
and serious is something you have to do
until you can get silly again

Nom nom nom brownies. Though I don't think they could win out on the Reese's cheesecake I had today. x3 Delicious.

( ゚ヮ゚)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:32 pm
Pan: Pizza and beer sounds so good right now. >_>
I don't even like beer, the combination just always sounds good. I want to like beer. ._.

Plus, even though I'm not hungover, my stomach is feeling a little off after last night, so carb-laden food sounds good.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:51 pm
Just drink beer now and then, or like once a day until you get a taste for it. I used to hate beer, then I stayed a week at my buddies house and that's all there was to drink because the water came out of his sink brown >_>  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
One of my friends used to hate beer. Then he watched Beer Fest. And loved it. o.o;  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image

Anyone want to explain to me why I've been having trouble sleeping lately? Seems to be connected to minor anxiety because I start thinking too much while trying to sleep and start making myself upset. : This has only been happening the past few days.

( ゚ヮ゚)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:07 pm
I think you answered your own question? razz  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:43 pm
Contributing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image

I mostly just want to know why I'm so anxious these days though. :C I mean I've never had this problem but now I'm keeping myself up at night with anxiety.

( ゚ヮ゚)

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:19 pm
Hello everybody. O=  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

Allo there Prinny

( ゚ヮ゚)

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:32 pm
Well...anxiety is a normal reaction to stress. If you want to identify what's causing anxiety, make a list of things that you find stressful or worrisome.

After that, you would need to look at which stressors are out of your control, and which ones you can potentially change. Putting it on paper or drawing it out can help you put it in perspective.

You should also look into relaxation techniques. I find breathing exercises to be the most effective, but that's just me. Some teas are very calming, too.

Depending on whether you prefer distraction to take your mind off your anxiety, or whether you just want peace and quiet, you could make a playlist of songs that cheer you up or chill you out, or invest in some foam earplugs.

If I'm stressed out (not in the middle of a panic attack razz ), sometimes I like to just put in ear plugs, turn off the lights, and have a shower.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image
You'll swoop from incredible highs when you're just glad to be alive,
to those lows when you wish you were dead.

And just when you start thinking that you've accepted who you are,
that changes,
too.

ninja

Hope your anxiety issues get better, Rica. sad I have a comfort box I can go into when I'm anxious or depressed. It has things in it that calm me and make me feel better. There's a beautiful movie, a notebook for me to write whatever I want in it, mint stress balm to rub on my forehead, one of those foam balls you can squeeze, bath salts, and a letter my family friend wrote me that I can read when I'm feeling alone. I haven't used quite a few of the items in there, but I am comforted by knowing I have them, you know? I've never read my friend's letter. But the fact that I have it makes me feel better, calms me down.

I actually forgot I had that box, which I could have used a while back when I had a really bad panic attack. I had it shoved in my closet. Now I have it on my bookshelf by the door, on a box I'll be looking into a lot, so I'll always remember it's there.

I hope you find something that can help you. Even little things can help.

Because who you are is not permanent.

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:30 pm
Hello people and welcome to the New Year. It's the Year of the Rabbit and it's shaping up to be a family oriented affair for me ^_^  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19975 19976 19977 19978 19979 19980 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games