Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
Qi - to corrupt or to purify? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BiocyberasKeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:29 pm
(lol, wow, stuff is happening so fast to Qi)

Qi: *gasps as she puts her paw on the ball thingy, squirrel-barks in surprise, then looks at Ryougi, tilts head, wondering what he's doing* tk...?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:30 pm
eek eek eek gonk eek  

Ryougi Yasumaru

BiocyberasKeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:32 pm
Ryougi Yasumaru
eek eek eek gonk eek

Qi: *stares back, tilts head, chitters*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:35 pm
Tanya64002
(lol, wow, stuff is happening so fast to Qi)

Qi: *gasps as she puts her paw on the ball thingy, squirrel-barks in surprise, then looks at Ryougi, tilts head, wondering what he's doing* tk...?

ok Qi for my favorite part of going to spencers...sorta...lets go read all the funny magnets *walks over to magnets with Qi at side* oh look this ones about squirrels--never mind lets not read that...  

Jinguji Kanade

BiocyberasKeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:37 pm
Jinguji Kanade
ok Qi for my favorite part of going to spencers...sorta...lets go read all the funny magnets *walks over to magnets with Qi at side* oh look this ones about squirrels--never mind lets not read that...

Qi: *looks away from Ryougi, looks at the magnets in confusion, grabs one, chitters* what being of this? o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:39 pm
DAMN, SQUIRREL!!! Give me my magic book back!!!

*chases Qi*

Come... ...down... ...from... ...that... ...tree!

*Qi stares around*

*Qi bites into the book*

HEY! DROP THAT!!!

*Qi shows a disgusted face*

*Book didn't taste good*

*Qi drops the book*

Phew!  

Verderbnis

Jinguji Kanade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:42 pm
Tanya64002
Jinguji Kanade

Qi: *looks away from Ryougi, looks at the magnets in confusion, grabs one, chitters* what being of this? o.o

hmm let me see *reads out loud* wine me, dine me then 6-nevermind that smile um yeah...lets....go....play with hats!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:46 pm
Hellraver
DAMN, SQUIRREL!!! Give me my magic book back!!!

*chases Qi*

Come... ...down... ...from... ...that... ...tree!

*Qi stares around*

*Qi bites into the book*

HEY! DROP THAT!!!

*Qi shows a disgusted face*

*Book didn't taste good*

*Qi drops the book*

Phew!

[[I don't think you get the point, hellraver o.o;; I control Qi, completely... she's my creation.]]  

BiocyberasKeeper

BiocyberasKeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:47 pm
Jinguji Kanade
Tanya64002
Jinguji Kanade

hmm let me see *reads out loud* wine me, dine me then 6-nevermind that smile um yeah...lets....go....play with hats!

Qi: *chitters, holding another magnet, looking at it, can't read* o.o tk...?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:49 pm
Tanya64002
Jinguji Kanade
Tanya64002
Jinguji Kanade

Qi: *chitters, holding another magnet, looking at it, can't read* o.o tk...?

ah...*sees ahead of time this time* yeah that one says Squirrels are the cutest creatures on earth... wink  

Jinguji Kanade

Jinguji Kanade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:50 pm
*pulls Qi away from magnets and on to hats* sweatdrop spencers is begining to seem like a bad idea...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:56 pm
Qi: *tilts head, thinks the magnets are cool, grabs one with her hind paw while Jingy isn't looking, thinks it's weird for Jingy to put back something that's out, seeming as a gift to people going by* o.o  

BiocyberasKeeper

Jinguji Kanade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:59 pm
Tanya64002
Qi: *tilts head, thinks the magnets are cool, grabs one with her hind paw while Jingy isn't looking, thinks it's weird for Jingy to put back something that's out, seeming as a gift to people going by* o.o

*is completely oblivious to the fact and continues towards an awesome checkered hat and puts in on Qi's head* hehe awesome, *puts a red and black hat on her own head and poses with Qi for her cel camera*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:01 pm
Jinguji Kanade
Tanya64002

*is completely oblivious to the fact and continues towards an awesome checkered hat and puts in on Qi's head* hehe awesome, *puts a red and black hat on her own head and poses with Qi for her cel camera*

Qi: *puts paws on hat, feeling it, takes it off and sniffs, then puts it back on, chittering* tk~ QI wearing of hat~  

BiocyberasKeeper

Jinguji Kanade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:06 pm
Tanya64002
Jinguji Kanade
Tanya64002

Qi: *puts paws on hat, feeling it, takes it off and sniffs, then puts it back on, chittering* tk~ QI wearing of hat~

looks good...lets go ill buy it for u! ^_^ *walks over to the register and pays for the hat* there you go all urs!  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff