Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I just got to tell everyone this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bump
  Bump
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:30 pm
i always wonder, if someone found the meaning of life, and completed it, what would they do then?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:08 am
They would not have to return 2 earth in a next life and be able to stay in the spirit world forever.

I think that the reason for living is to love and be love in every kind of way,to be the best person you can be and reach completeness and harmony in yourself and in your life.  

Soulfire29

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:11 am
Iconised Ghost
i always wonder, if someone found the meaning of life, and completed it, what would they do then?

will you ever see the day

Hm.. no-one will find out the meaning of life until they die it is as simple as that. When your on your last legs they say that is when you really understand the true meaning of life but by then it is too late you take that information to the grave and well no one comes back to tell us.

heartache leads astray

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:45 am
xD lawl sorry had to say it  

HACK-Jane

Level Seventy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:22 am
i live to one day be immortal. this is just the birthing stage. lol

but living is meant to bring peace and "recruit" people to the lord.

srry if i offened anybody with my mention of religion.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:34 am
i think life is wasted continually searching for it's meaning.

Do what you want, and be happy. That's all that matters.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:10 am
My thoughts exactly Sakura. Oh yeah and watch out for the police they tend to put a damper on my doing whatever the hell I want.

Someone used the word Hooch..... LMAO  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:35 am
I live because people say if i dont i'll die  

The_Blue_Queen

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:23 am
My reason for life is happiness. To make others happy and make be happy. I like what you said Chim. What I got from it , is that everyone's meaning of life is different for everyone. Life is what you make it.

Edit: Anyone saying 42 because they've read the book, yay.

Anyone saying that because they heard it somewhere, meh.

Anyone quoting the movie. RAWR! I hate that movie! They changed it COMPLETELY! The director should DIE!

I'm sorry, I had to. That movie is a putrid, vile lump of horrifying puss!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:04 pm
What keeps me going is curiosity mixed with terror. An aphrehensive desire to prove to myself that I can grow old yet remain youthful. To become like my mom. Stretch the bounderies of my creativity. Find myself in a cornucopia of friendship, joy and love constantly. See how well I can tell everyone about the world that I have filed away in my mind. Maybe get a bit of cash along the way.
Unlike others, I have no desire to find love or get married. I can only see myself as being a single individual, surrounded by those I love but not part of a pair. Perhaps it's the primary goal of the human race en mass, but not for me.
Wooh!  

Oh! Mrs. O

saikatos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:12 pm
i have two reasons to live and to diff place.in school im the who make people luagh ang in house im the one was laughing  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:54 pm

Wraith Bane

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:19 pm
Wraith Bane

Exactly! and only a hitchikers book series fan would know that! cool  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:29 pm
Teh Dana
This is gonna sound dumb:

My reason to live is so I can make people smile at least once a day and make them happy. My reason for living basically, is to live for other people. sweatdrop

That actually doesn't sound dumb at all. I live for nearly the same reason, though I live for myself as well.  

sephiroth042

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces