Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Questions for God Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a question for GOD?
  Yes
  No
  Never thought about it
View Results

Anastasia15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:59 am
Thanatos Phoenix
Personally I don´t believe in God... So I don´t have anything to ask it...
And the only thing I believe in is Server...
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your post. I love when people are truthful. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:45 am
I would ask him why he hasn't brought the apocolypse yet.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:46 am
TheBlueWarrior
Looking forward to it? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:52 am
Thanatos Phoenix
TheBlueWarrior

Well, in the Christian beliefs its basicly the ultimate test of your faith. If you truly believe in God when it happens then your taken straight to heaven, like in Left Behind. But if not, they your basicly ********. xd
If it happens in my life time then thats would be interesting, but if not, no big deal. Means I get to hang out with you guys more. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:44 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Thanatos Phoenix
TheBlueWarrior

Well, in the Christian beliefs its basicly the ultimate test of your faith. If you truly believe in God when it happens then your taken straight to heaven, like in Left Behind. But if not, they your basicly ********. xd
If it happens in my life time then thats would be interesting, but if not, no big deal. Means I get to hang out with you guys more. xd
Hehe okay well I also believe that the apocolypse is comming.... it´s just not the same as yours 3nodding
My apocolypse beliefs is thats we nuke our selfs back to the stone age....
The Mad max scenario 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:56 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
TheBlueWarrior
Thanatos Phoenix
TheBlueWarrior

Hehe okay well I also believe that the apocolypse is comming.... it´s just not the same as yours 3nodding
Y'know, if it weren't for the fact that all the toys (weapons, nukes, etc) would still be lying around, but without anyone to regulate them, I'd say that the earth in general would probably be better off that way. I mean, look at what we've done to the planet so far, y'know?

(I'd sorely miss my internet, though xd )  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:11 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Thanatos Phoenix
TheBlueWarrior
Thanatos Phoenix
TheBlueWarrior

Y'know, if it weren't for the fact that all the toys (weapons, nukes, etc) would still be lying around, but without anyone to regulate them, I'd say that the earth in general would probably be better off that way. I mean, look at what we've done to the planet so far, y'know?

(I'd sorely miss my internet, though xd )
Yeah your right about that... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:14 am
Why do most people see in color instead of black and white? confused
Why is there Homeless people when there are alot of houses empty? confused Why are kids killing each other? cry
Why do people laugh and gawk when other people have misfortune? confused

Anastasia15

Officer Charlie Gordon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:13 am
y is the sky blue and not green mrgreen its the natural order of things  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:17 am
Anastasia15
Why is there Homeless people when there are alot of houses empty? confused Why are kids killing each other? cry

We see colours because of the different wave lengths of light and it is a result of the way our eyes detect light, and how our brains interpret what we see.
Why is there Homeless people when there are alot of houses empty? confused because they are too poor to afford a house and people dont give houses out for free
Why are kids killing each other? cry Because they are ruthless little shits and dont care about others
Why do people laugh and gawk when other people have misfortune? confused same as above they dont care about any one but themselves  

HACK-Jane

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:42 am
Anastasia15
To quote Mel Brooks, who said it best (in my opinion): "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:49 am
I have a question for God. Who decided what colors should be called? It still confounds me no why purple should be called purple. It just doesn't fit.... eek  

Dear Old Shiz

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:13 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
TheBlueWarrior
Thanatos Phoenix
TheBlueWarrior

Assless chaps and all. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:17 pm
[Tsukasa567]
Thanatos Phoenix
TheBlueWarrior
Thanatos Phoenix
TheBlueWarrior

Assless chaps and all. xd
Ohh yeah baby xd heart  

Thanatos Phoenix

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items