Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
save the last dance for me <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a fence of real chain link?!
  NO WAI!!! :D
  I know not of this little shop of horrors which you speak D:
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:44 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
@jfm: spoken like a true redneck <33

@angelic: haha my room is going to be princess xDDD

I'm almost finished with painting. I got my yellow and pink stripes on the wall and have to do the green stripes and trim today then I will be finished for good. :3

and then tonight I get to go to youth church service at 6:00 PM >w<

but yea. I also have to buy the spray paint for my bed and make sure it matches the green on my walls or at least goes with it >w<

when I'm comapletely done, I'll take pictures of the walls to show you kidds how great it is :3

Forbidden Dreams

hehe thats what were gonna call kaitlyns nursery when we move we getting everything disney princess and when we get a council house were redoing her room completely a whole family thing, mike, me, my mum, my stepdad and my brother will end up being roped in as well. a pink room, disney four poster bed thing with drapes oh yes!!

matching bed set quilt, sheet, over cover, fleece blanket, rug, bin, toybox, curtains, sash, headboard EVERYTHING lol

she is so spoilt already

Twisted Nitemares

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:21 pm
I love decorating!!! it's so much fun expecially when u paint w/ friends - it gets real messy, lol. I should know. its a lot of fun! lol  

Necromancr45

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:20 am
Angelic_Highlights
teh sexiful nerdy

I'm almost finished with painting. I got my yellow and pink stripes on the wall and have to do the green stripes and trim today then I will be finished for good. :3

but yea. I also have to buy the spray paint for my bed and make sure it matches the green on my walls or at least goes with it >w<

when I'm comapletely done, I'll take pictures of the walls to show you kidds how great it is :3

Forbidden Dreams

hehe thats what were gonna call kaitlyns nursery when we move we getting everything disney princess and when we get a council house were redoing her room completely a whole family thing, mike, me, my mum, my stepdad and my brother will end up being roped in as well. a pink room, disney four poster bed thing with drapes oh yes!!

matching bed set quilt, sheet, over cover, fleece blanket, rug, bin, toybox, curtains, sash, headboard EVERYTHING lol

she is so spoilt already

Twisted Nitemares

haha nice. sounds cute though <33  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:21 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Angelic_Highlights
teh sexiful nerdy

Forbidden Dreams

she is so spoilt already

Twisted Nitemares

haha nice. sounds cute though <33
>.> *glumples* x3  

Manji-luo

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items