Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What if a racist.....? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would u do?
knock them out
80%
 80%  [ 29 ]
cry
19%
 19%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 36

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:57 pm
I would just tell them that I didn't like them either, and then just shrug it off, I don't take things like that personally. I mean, what should I care that a hidebound bigot thinks of me?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:48 pm
Thanks guys i feel so much better. BTW, this didnt happen to mit happened to my little sister. She was playing at our neighborhood park and she was playing with a child of a different race. She said that the mother grabbed her child and she heard the mother said as she was walking away," Dont play with those kind of people". My sister is 8 so imagine how horrible it was for her to hear that.  

Lilyinlove1

genji_90

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:46 pm
i would ******** knock them out  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:17 pm
i would hit him in the face sending him a clear 15 ft then i would walk over stand over him and say "you got knocked the f@# xd k out"and then steal his stuff then walk away laughing my a** off lol?!. xd with my friend the waffle squirrel ninja ninja xd im crazy?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  

sullyfonal

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:11 am
if the said person doesn't like you.. then why is he/she talking to you? then if the said person gets in your face id insult his intelligence due to the lack of insight that race or skin color or religion has no inpact whatsoever on who you are . but if he disliked you for another reason... then by al means let him /her have her spout and say something like " is that all?" then walk away and act proud. it will really rile up the person knowing you outsmarted him/her. and if they try to confront you with something to say to you. then just say " your still talking?"

remember. alowys be smarter then your enemy's.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:21 am
Sheer_Immortal
"...good for you?"

I've actually been told that before... sweatdrop

Same here i've had it a fair few times, not so many on my skin tone but more on my religion and such. Frankly they can think what they want as long as your comfortable then what the heck does it have to do with them. Last time someone commented on my colour i wacked them one. stare got in trouble for it of course but seeing them fall backwards was so worth it lol

but it makes me laugh how some people need to make other peoples life hell by using any means they can using skin colour, race and religion as there weapon. Insecurity is a big thing in this day and age and it is no longer hard to knock someones confidence backwards which is why there is more people like this around. Those things do not build a person as darth said there just the outside they do not build that persons personality and character.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:35 am
I'd beat the ever lasting ******** out of them... with words. I'm a pacifist.

Here's an Idea: "Why don't you go f*** yourself you incestuous, son of a whore, motherf***ing a*****e!"

I like making them feel stupid, by using the word "incestuous". Hardly anyone in my age group knows it.

But I'm white, so I don't think anyone will say that to me. No black person would be that hypocritical. And anyone else, well, maybe they would, but I doubt it.

This is actually kind of ironic, because some random person on AIM, gives me a link to a picture of a KKK member, pointing and saying, "the KKK wants you!" Then he asked if I was white.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:39 am
i'd shoot them in the face... or if i didnt have a gun. I'd just give them a hug.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:42 am
Artanus

Here's an Idea: "Why don't you go f*** yourself you incestuous, son of a whore, motherf***ing a*****e!"

I like making them feel stupid, by using the word "incestuous". Hardly anyone in my age group knows it.

But I'm white, so I don't think anyone will say that to me. No black person would be that hypocritical. And anyone else, well, maybe they would, but I doubt it.

This is actually kind of ironic, because some random person on AIM, gives me a link to a picture of a KKK member, pointing and saying, "the KKK wants you!" Then he asked if I was white.
Well a Swedish racist once said that he wanted to move to a country that doesn´t allow any immigrants.... so the moral is that alot of racist people are very retarded...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:42 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
i'd shoot them in the face... or if i didnt have a gun. I'd just give them a hug.
xd
So when you hug me you don't really like me? *sulk*  

Ketake 2.0

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:48 am
Ketake 2.0
Sakura-Kyoukan
xd

Are you saying you dont like my kind? Cause i'm pretty much the same as your kind. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:50 am
Actually, I probably would say something random to throw them off. Maybe something like "IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZAH!"
xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:51 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Ketake 2.0
Sakura-Kyoukan
xd

Are you saying you dont like my kind? Cause i'm pretty much the same as your kind. XD
I am saying that I like your kind but I am asking if you dont like my kind?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:21 am
Artanus

You'd be surprised. There are some blacks who hate white people just as much as any KKK loser hates ...well, everyone else. xd  

Blarrg!!

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:28 am
Blarrg!!
Artanus

You'd be surprised. There are some blacks who hate white people just as much as any KKK loser hates ...well, everyone else. xd
Yeah I saw a episode of jerry springer where they had the KKK meet the other doods... it was so much fun xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff