Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Y'know, there's something I just don't understand... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Those are so totally not real.
  They're real, and they're fabulous.
  Wait a minute...are we still talking about cars?
View Results

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:33 am
Scion is a car manufacturer (spelling? XD) and it's sponsors Gaia so now we have cars on Gaia because Gaia is an advertisment magnet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:11 am
jfm567
Teh Dana
jfm567
Teh Dana
jfm567
of course scion is real, they advertise everywhere for christs sake. i think you can get scion boxers.

You would know. D: Probably wearing them right now aren't you? <<

yes, of course. along with my pokemon slippers, disney shirt, and barney pants. rolleyes

I wouldn't doubt the pokemon slippers....

......... me either........

ROTLLMFAO

You two really are indeed on a roll aren't you, i have been laughing through three threads now lol ^^, don't knock disney shirts i have like 3 tshirts biggrin lol razz

Hmm i like the cars but it would not surprise me if match box asked if they could make minis of them lol

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:01 am
jfm567
of course scion is real, they advertise everywhere for christs sake. i think you can get scion boxers.
1. I wasn't asking whether Scion was real, I was asking whether the Scion cars were real cars (as in, ones you can drive in). 2. Ads aren't worth my time, so I had never heard of Scion and thus had no idea whether their products were toys or real, drivable cars talk2hand

Artanus
Yeah, they're all based off real cars. Gaia sponsors Scion.
Actually, you have it backwards. Scion is sponsoring Gaia. Sponsors give the money.

To everyone who said, "Yeah they're real, they're a sponsor of Gaia" -
I'm sorry, but I don't see how the fact of sponsorship is supposed to be irrefutable evidence that Scion cars are real. It shows that Scion is, in fact, a company (I had figured that one out on my own already, thanks), but it doesn't show whether the Scion cars are real, drivable cars or not. For all I knew, Scion was a company that made toy cars. I have since been corrected on that point (thank you, people who actually understood my question), but I still don't know where y'all were coming from. 0.o

[/bitchyrant]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:15 pm
lol sheer nicely said.

i remember seeing a car which could fly they had made it that light, i want one of those lol. But if they are indeed toys then there pretty good imitations don't you think.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas