Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
Avatars: What does yours say about you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:53 pm
Jaft
Mine right now says I wanna score some points.

*jumps up in the air and bashes his head on a floating block*

"K.O."

Jaft: you're awesome.

Mine is currently what I have tried to develop as my trademark look, except I'm missing my book.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:04 pm
Mine currently says, "I'm a hippie". But what I normally have is a failed retro disco look. biggrin  

HermieKrab

Daedalus Project

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:05 pm
I change mine so often that it's hard to say. I usually pick one or two items that I like, and keep adding things to compliment the look.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:17 pm
I'm like Daed, only worse. I change mine so often.

I dunno, my avatar somewhat reflects me, at least in the pale skin and the hairstyle. Otherwise it just reflects that I'm a matching freak on here and haven't made a good random avatar in... quite some while. ._.;

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

pickle relish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:04 pm
I'm a lot like Indy and Silver, too. xD
Mine looks a lot like me, with the brown hair, pale skin, and blue eyes.
Other than that, it doesn't really have anything to do with me.
Sure, I like some of the stuff I put on my avi, and if I ever found something similar irl, I would probably wear it.
Mostly, its just whatever strikes my fancy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:08 pm
Mine has a slight resemblance to me, or it did before I decided not to go outside this summer and to bleach my hair multiple times to finally get it down to a somewhat blonde color.

Pretty much it just says that once I find a certain outfit that I like, I keep it for a while and then play around with the look.  

Anise_is_my_replica

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:38 pm
    I usually have an item I specifically want to have on my avatar, and then just kind of base everything else on it.

I don't usually go for themes or personalities...I more try to balance various color schemes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:49 pm
actually, my avi and I look quite alike, though my hair is black...his just looked more badass as blue, ya know?

That, and before I joined the guild, my avi had on just about everything angelic.

Of course now, I just aim for a look that screams....badass...does it work? I think so  

Arcanas

Hunter

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:16 am
There's usually a few items I really like, then I try to build my avi around that. I work to make it match. If it doesn't feel right, I go to Avatar Talk and go to various threads until my rating is above 6/10 or I just feel satisfied. If I get bored of one, then I change it. When I was active in AGGT I wore all the gifts I got <3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:59 am
I change mine because I get bored with it easily. I don't really have a theme...  

The Illegal Snail

Seraphic Cadaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:12 am
Enethro
Personally, I get a theme in my head and take quite a while building my avatar so it fits that theme. But sometimes i just put a silly avatar together

I also forgot to say that often it depends on my mood as to what my avatar looks like  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:36 am
I'm going for the theme of Mystical person I guess. I just like it is all.  

Ritzy_freak

Dark Lore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:15 am
I just give my avatar things that I'd wear if I was actually an avatar...
I wanted him to loosely look like me and then added in some random things razz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:19 am
I bumped my head on a toilet and came up with the idea for a device that would let me travel through time?  

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:50 pm
Omnileech
I bumped my head on a toilet and came up with the idea for a device that would let me travel through time?
.-. I love that movie. Good job making everyone's favorite mad scientist xD  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces