Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
RIp he didnt make it.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:26 pm
Hey hun.
I know it's rough...

We had something similar not too long ago, with Conrad's tragic family shooting thing and grandma dying on the day conrad was buried...

so I kno whow it's like....don't worry, if you believe in god you'll realize god is there, but god can't interfere, humans have to walk on thier own legs.

*huggles*

And, they were adults, they likely already ahd enjoyed lots of thier life.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:42 pm
Even though I don't know you, I am truly sorry for your lose. My heart and my thoughts are with you and your family. Only time will make you feel better. But if your grandpa gave you so much think of it as him living on in you.  

girl from under the sea

chaz3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:24 am
*hugs angelic* im sorry  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:41 am
you know Necromancr45 if you said that to my face i would have ended up wacking you one. Believe me your new you do not know anything that has happened to me. Yes life is hard and yes it is cruel but unless you know the whole circumstances please in future do not comment gonk

Thanks guys my mum went to get the death certificate and see him she said her goodbyes now were waiting for work as i cannot get to my aunts funeral because there is too much going on here at home.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:00 pm
Poor Ang. It would be rough loosing two people so close to you in such a short span. I wish I knew how to help. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:04 pm
I'm sorry for your loss, Ang.

I remember in 1998 when my great-grandpa on my dad's side had passed away. I cried for 2 days, wondering why that had happened. I'm starting to cry just thinking about him.

Just remember you have to be strong for Kaitlyn and for Mike. Your grandfather will always be with you, even if you can't see him.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Bunny Play

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:22 pm
crying I'm so sorry. I hope your doing OK! crying

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:25 pm
Angelic_Highlights
Um right where to start my grandad was ill and last night i was told his breathing seemed quicker and the time limit he would live for now would be even shorter. Basically we were told all they can do now is make him as comfortable as possible. I ended up in tears thank you so much chur for keeping me entertained when i was told i would have been upset otherwise. Then this morning i get a phonecall from my mother telling me my grandad has passed away at 5am in the morning i ended up shouting out no, falling to my knees, dropping the phone crying my eyes out i have not stopped yet... i was praying so damn hard he made it until we could move down it is breaking me so much... he only held kait once and that was for 5 minutes nothing more he couldnt do it. i have only seen him twice in two years and it is killing me i cannot even go and see him and say goodbye in the chapel of rest because i am 400 f***ing miles away... he died 13 days after my aunt died... two deaths in one month... why us.. god i hate this frigging world..

wow that really sucks i wish i could make it better but im not magic *gives you a squishy hug* i hope you feel better soon confused  

xXx emery xXx

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:22 am
Thanks guys

his funeral is on the 28th of this month, me and mike are going down kaitlyn is coming with us but because her godfather and our friend is driving us down he will be looking after her as i refuse to take her into the church that is not the place for a young baby at all. Everyone is going to my aunts funeral which is on the 20th at 1pm i cannot go due to not being able to get there or get time off but were all going as i said to my gramps funeral.

it hurts so much but i have a daughter i need to care for and if i show i am always upset she will always be upset they know our feelings so i am smiling a little bit more because of seeing her changing with everyday. i know ill be a wreck at the funeral because not only will i be burying him i will be standing at my nans grave which upsets me still to this day watching them opening it and knowing neither will be coming back i cry when ever i think of them. last time i went to cornwall i went to my nans grave and even before we saw the church i got upset... it is being held in the same church my nans was which i am going to have kaits christianing and mine and mikes wedding there... sounds morbid but least i know they were there in spirit. all the family are coming down on the 26th my mum has a full house with me, mike, dan, kait, my uncle who buries his wife my aunt on the 20th and my cousin sarah, along with my mum, stepdad and brother so it is going to be interesting but it should take our minds off things indeed.

all your support has been brilliant.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces