Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion
The new sakura item.... <_< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you ticked of as well
  yeah getting one from the mp was hell <_<
  this sucks what is so special about those two countrys :(
  meh
View Results

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:46 pm
"The DVD's aren't out in the UK, yet." *spits*
I do believe the UK were allowed to do the first two Tsubasa Quests. So why not the latter two? stare

jfm567
GO USA. we like to fence ourselfs off from everyone. surprised

*ahem* Excuse my bringing this up, but your President begs to differ.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:59 pm
i see why ur mad... sometimes i get ticked off cuase i cant get somethin... japenese people r so lucky they get special bonus on all there stuff. an its released early too neutral  

melon386

7,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:31 am
Kitsukage
"The DVD's aren't out in the UK, yet." *spits*
I do believe the UK were allowed to do the first two Tsubasa Quests. So why not the latter two? stare

jfm567
GO USA. we like to fence ourselfs off from everyone. surprised

*ahem* Excuse my bringing this up, but your President begs to differ.

Our president is a republican, he doesn't listen to/care about what the people want.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:26 am
sounds like our prime minister here, yeah one thing i do not understand is why were we allowed to do the first two quests but now not this one, it is weird but each to there own i guess.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:31 pm
I think the quest was Canada/USA only because of some license thingy or something...it was some legal mumbo-jumbo, anyway. Like Funimation/whatever has the right to advertise the anime to USA and Canada, and some other company has the rights to advertise it in some other country. Gaia's sponsorship is with Funimation, so the quest was supposed to be for USA and Canada only.

As for why it changed, I have no idea, but it's possible that another company may have bought the rights to advertise in UK or something.

As for me, I love being online when the admins release a new quest. I managed to sell off my first Sakura's Cloak for 9k before everyone hit the MP with theirs cool [/greediness]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You sly sod lol

it sucks i never seem to be online when they do it lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Arch_Seraphim

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:40 pm
Well... I'm not even going into the debate regarding the president and his motives, or patriotism to your country. No, I just want to know about the proxy sites; I use them to get past web sense in my school, but I didn't know you could use them for anything else... Someone inform me please sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:03 pm
aquarian_tempest
Well... I'm not even going into the debate regarding the president and his motives, or patriotism to your country. No, I just want to know about the proxy sites; I use them to get past web sense in my school, but I didn't know you could use them for anything else... Someone inform me please sweatdrop

You can use them to get passed, say.. an IP ban, respectively. They also seem to mask your IP to "fool" sites in thinking you aren't within the "restricted"; for this, an example would be that Gaia wouldn't be able to tell if your IP was from the UK.

Or something like that. XD If you find a Japanese Proxy, you can get to sites that are open to only Japanese IP addresses, so the Proxy you use would have to be American or Canadian-based for it to fool the respective block.

A ninja with a proxy is a handy thing to have, no?

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items