Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion
WaterMelon Hat?? WTF Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shocked
  WTF
  uh well gee thanks gaia
  oh this goes with so many outfits i have [not]
  hahaha i am glad i didnt waste time coming on now
View Results

Kaosu Chitsuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:38 pm
I seriously have to say that who ever came up with this item was definately on crack. I mean who would want to wear a watermelon hat, I'm probably gonna keep it for a while to say that I was on when it happened but then I'm gonna sell it to the highest bidder, there are probably a lot of people who would want it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:51 pm
I like the watermelon hat now i have a fruity drink I can pretend that its liqour when I rp. domokun  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

[Sw33t Dr3aMS]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:06 pm
i dont know aht to think about it...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:27 pm
I was really expecting the item to have something to do with the whole 100k users thing, not just some random watermelon 0.o

I guess it commemorates the fact that the record was reached during the summer? 0.o  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:44 pm
its a kinda interesting item, but it doesn't really have much to do with the event that it was given out for. I would rather have had something to do with 100,000 ppl being online than a watermellon hat/drink. But it'll still be nifty for those summer outfits i guess cool

does anyone know if you can order the items in the new marketplace by lowest buy price? its hard when there are pages and pages of things to find how much things tend to go for >.< and the average price isnt really much help  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:44 am
@ Iconised Ghost: You click the column header for the price of items, after you've searched for an item, and got your results. It orders them in lowest price, including the bids, but its better than nothing, I suppose. Lowest BUY Price is no more, so we have to make do with the Lowest Price.

As for the Watermelon Hat.. gee.. I don't know what to say.. thanks Gaia! ^.^

*turns around and throws it in the storage locker* >.>;;

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:53 am
I enjoy the weirdness of the watermelon hat! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:10 am
My reaction:

"o.O.................................................rofl."

Dana Pixie Stix

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:44 am
I personally could care less what it is, fact is that there are only, I don't know, 180k at the max of these put out, so in a few months, when the supplies are growing limited on them, the price should raise quite a bit, just because they are a commemorative item that you can only get once.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

True but we will have to hord then for a long time before they become anything worthwhile and then with the new mp not worth the hassle of selling them in there.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:16 am
Angelic_Highlights

True but we will have to hord then for a long time before they become anything worthwhile and then with the new mp not worth the hassle of selling them in there.

Does it really matter if you were to sell it on the new MP? I mean, free gold is free gold as far as I'm conerned. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:18 am

Hm yeah i just don't want to sell in the new mp lol i don't like it, so am boycotting it haha. rather sell in the exchange tbh.

^^ but as you said gold is gold

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:28 am
I don't really care about the listing fee really, but I don't like the fact that I can't seem to sort out the prices of items, or at least I haven't been able to, it's always so random. Of course, I just started messing around with the new market 5 minutes ago, so maybe I'll find out how it's done. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:31 am

[shakes head] i am not just ignoring the mp because of the fee but because it is so disorganized i got a good deal the first time i used it on the bobble antena things ive wanted for a while 4k less that the next lowest price which was good but i was highly annoyed when i cannot sort through lowest buy price and so forth. i prefere the old mp because it was easy to work through. The new mp is so unorganized and difficult to understand so id rather not confused my brain and just ignore it lol

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:41 am
Lol, I was kinda thinking it seemed unorganized as well, but oh well, they may fix it, or they may not, I'll probably still sell some items on there, but since I don't do much vending anymore, I don't have to worry much about it. xD  
Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff