Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:43 pm
"Huh, why is it that they always preach the end is near? It's nothing new after all he could die in a month but others will live."
Finish with her cigarette she threw it on the ground and continued to watch the gathering scene before her. While her dragon contiued to rest on her left arm and shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:02 pm
"If nobody believed it, we'd all be dead! Or at least we will be, at this rate. Their powers come to their dark culmination soon, at the thirty first. Both of you should be more cautious. Here, take these! They're from my private stash, they'll help."

Each of his gloved hands reached down into the pockets on his thighs, bringing out cloves of garlic. Garlic that was far past it's prime. Soft and tinted purple, even slightly damp, held as though it were his most precious possession, the ragged man offered to share his treasure with the first two today who hadn't completely ignored him.  

KypDuron

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:22 pm
Thaliat walked past a cluster of people and caught a waft of garlic.

"Aye, I must remember to find me a tavern in this 'ere port. A bit o' grub an' a pint o' ale would do me a might 'o good, I reckon'."

She wandered a bit further, nodding at the ladies who stepped hurriedly back at her approach, and grinning at the lord beside them who looked rather frightened himself.

"Dandy bit o' gold watch ye got there. Watch for thieves, mind you!"

Thaliat chuckled as he rushed the ladies away. She had no interest in swiping anyone's valuables. She had bounty a plenty on her ship. Treasure was her thing.

With a content sigh, she leaned against a building, resting on elbow on a stack of wooden crates as she watched the interesting gathering of people milling about this street.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:57 pm
Elcia scrunched up her nose at the smell of ripe garlic. No wonder he wreaks!she thought in disgust. She held one extra long sleeve to her nose and carefully sniffed the cloth. "Well whatever your afraid of you can be sure that that stench will keep it away! The dead would even avoid you!" She commented from behind a face full of fabric.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:03 pm
Thaliat chuckled at the the girl's remark about the oder of garlic. Still, it was not that offensive an odor to her, after all she had just spent two years traveling as a pirate of sorts around the world. She had both seen and smelled much worse.

And garlic was so good to eat.

Thaliat cocked her head to the side a little and wondered if he'd be offended if she asked to purchase a clove or two from him. If I keep in in me personal keep, the crew'll be none the wiser, and my vittles be the more palatable for it! Wonder if the cur is game to a bit o' barter?

Thaliat waited to see if it looked as if there were a price to the garlic. If he were even willing to part with it. The man did appear a mite attached to the stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:09 pm
Bishop grinned a great, wild grin as he walked in wearing a woman's bikini with an almost Rambo-like bravado, that is, if Rambo gave up his guns, his masculinity, his pants, and his pride. "Garlic is SO middle ages! Why don't you get some, like, you know, soy, or, um, something...." The last 'g' lurched on in his speech as if it had to grind to a halt in his throat.

He shifted his monocle up, held out his flowers and his wings flapped, almost like a twitch. "Here, take these. Maybe you'll, um, smell better, or something...." There it was again. Was he going to say "or something..." with that grinding 'g' every time?  

Bishop186

KypDuron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:38 pm
"Good girl, good girl, you understand! You deserve these!"

Finally, finally someone else who understood! If only she knew how seriously she needed to repel the dead in the days coming, if only he could make her, or anyone else believe. This garlic would make a good start, she could find other scents that were appalling to the dead to roll around in later.

The flower man though, he was going about it all wrong. Soy? They don't even dislike soy! Flowers? They wilt flowers with a single mean glare. But this one had wings, he could run. No worries to be wasted on him at all, he didn't need any repellent. Even if he later found the light, he could get some of his own. As it was what little the haggard man carried was for himself and anyone he could convince on the spot.

Right hand still outstretched to the nicely dressed girl, the left hand placed it's gift, intended for the girl with the cane, back into the pocket it originated from. The left hand came back up, fingers spread in the usual "no thanks" position.

"Smelling nice just invites them to come closer, closer for the kill! You all smell too good!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:29 pm
"Huh, the undead army." She slowly rightened herself from the wall she was leaning on.
"Great, I need to walk past him. . ." Sighing she started to walk towards the man and his gathering crowd.  

Large Inmate

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:25 am
Elcia's eyes when wide with shock. The strange man had completely misunderstood her and his odorous gift was still inches from her face. At the same time annoyance flared up inside her. This man continued to insinuate that they where in danger of their lives from some unknown source and he seemed to be withholding information other than that foul smelling garlic would save them all.

Elcia planted her fists on her hips, her sleeves making elegant arks with the movement. Ears instinctively pitched down and back; her storm cloud eyes flashed angrily as she spoke.

"Wait one minute sir, I demand to know what is going on around here. You prophesies ((sp?)) about the end of us all and about smelly garlic being our salvation! What do you know that we do not?!"

(((Mind you I know full well the nature of Gaia's up and coming Halloween event, but for the sake of role playing its dramatic and my little Elcia gets to act all high and mighty rofl )))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:18 pm
"Heh. So the garlic be defensive, eh? Well, t'ould be a good deterrent...worth its weight it gold, it be!"

Thaliat chuckled, imagining the reaction her crew might have to getting too near a chest with such pungency. Her booty would be safe from filtching hands, say it true. In fact, the chest and its contents would be given a right wide berth bay all.

Thaliat grinned and straightened. Casually she sauntered over to the man and his precious garlic. She wanted to see just how many cloves she could barter for...she still did relish the idea of garlic to flavor her meals.

"Me good man, would you be game for a bit o' barter today?"  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:22 am
"What's that guy on about? Hey Xan, we're all gonna die," she grinned teasingly, nodding toward Kyp. "What do you think, would you smell that bad to save your life?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:21 pm
*Sits casually on a bench. He reads his book of spells, but pays attention to what was happening.*  

Kire Kaysan

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:15 pm
Reiku walked away, ignored. She sat down on a far away roof. "Stingy humans. . ." she said as her face contorted into a large eye, bathed in flames and her top hat sprouted wings.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:06 pm
"*sigh* Humans are so infuriating sometimes...." Silver said, casually shrugging Kyp off as she walked past him.  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:50 pm
Seeing as she was not going to get a strait answer in the near future, she stalked off. She passed various people hanging out on nearby benches. She ignored them and went looking for a tree or some building that she could climb in order to get a better view of the area.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff